[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAPE FANTASIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 625x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 625x697
Would you or have you ever participated in one with obviously consenting parties?

What assurances in proof of consent would or did you need?

Is there a difference, in regards to fantasizing, in individuals wanting to act out this fantasy whether they want to be the person being raped or doing the raping? I ask this because most people tend to discuss this from the perspective of an individual(usually a woman) wanting to enact a rape fantasy. Is there a difference with somebody wanting to enact a rape fantasy as the rapist but with an actual consenting party to the fantasy as opposed to being raped.
>>
i'm serious here: i'd make her sign a paper first d'esu s'enpai
>>
Women don't want to be raped. They want a man who is dominant in bed. The problem is that both feminism and the pussier aspects of chivalry have in combination turned modern men into absolute pansies.

One of the most common things I hear from women is that they love that I don't "ask permission" for the things I want, and that I'm very dominant in bed. (This, by the way, goes way further than dick size.)

Feminism also works to suppress the female desire for a dominant male partner, making them feel guilty or victimized when they encounter one.

The end result is that women are so starved for actual make attention and have repressed that totally natural desire to the point of having orgasms at the only show of male dominance they tend to see: rapists.
>>
Tbh it'd feel best if the consent came after the act.
>>
>>57279797
>What assurances in proof of consent would or did you need?

If you are so degenerate that you are fucking women that you don't know well enough to trust to act out a fantasy, then you deserve whatever you get.
>>
>>57279797
All we did was some shit where she said no and struggled and tired to push me off but i shoved her up against a wall and too her roughly anyway. It was pretty hot. Nails digging into my flesh and all.

No real "I will abduct you and beat you" shit though.

Was mostly into bondage and forced orgasms anyway. Sort of rapey to keep on bringing a girl to painful orgasm even as she gives you muffled pleas through her gag and desperately tries to escape her bondage.
>>
>>57284402
I have had many women asking me to rape them and do so. You are obviously clueless. To OP, just do it, no need for papers, just tell them you are new here.
>>
>>57285344
>asking to be raped is actual rape

Rape is, by definition, without consent. Read my post you fucking illiterate.
>>
Quick reminder that a rape fantasy is just as twisted and immoral as a pedophilia fantasy. We're not animals.
>>
>>57285616
Rape is a social meme means nothing, there is no rape ever see rape woman not happy after? Exactly rape is make up all rape is good.
>>
>>57286012
LOL! Nicetry shitposter.

I hear my neighbor's pregnant wife protesting all the time then laughing after. It's sick. Women are just sick.
>>
>>57286238
No seriously, it's fucked. Doublethinking whores. Leftists would have you believe I'm just "kink shaming".
>>
>>57286238
So true, if you went there after dark and rape her she would enjoy it very much they all do, dick is dick is dick. A woman is only ever unhappy when not raped or rough like small dick or gentle because it is like fucking a bitch.
>>
>>57285616
>Swedish women

Don't you read the news?
>>
File: 1442978702977.jpg (17 KB, 540x315) Image search: [Google]
1442978702977.jpg
17 KB, 540x315
My first college girlfriend was really into this shit. she was 17 -18 during the time we dated, white girl and she loved to tell me she was waiting somewhere and have me just show up, throw her in the car and fuck her in the back seat, gagging her with shirts, or her own clothes, or sneak into her house when her parents weren't there and she didn't know.

We had a safe word for this kind of roleplay, but nothing got her wetter faster. She'd always be wearing her highschool uniform or something an pretend to be a virgin or lost or some dumb shit.

She was overall kind of a meh girlfriend, but great sex partner for early college.
>>
>>57286691
>if you went there after dark and rape her she would enjoy it very much they all do
i doubt he would get as much enjoyment out of it as her
>>
>>57279797
I was just asked to
She was pretty fucking happy when we finished and then she cried her eyes out one minute later
That shit can be damaging
>>
Rape fantasies are pretty indicative of how lazy women are sexually. They expect men to do all this work for her pleasure, while she is merely a passive participant.
>>
>>57279797
Um...no? I'm not some misogynistic creep.
>>
>>57287976
Happy tears retard.
>>
>>57288323
Absolutely not
You don't go completely silent for half an hour and go fetal when "happy crying"
>>
>>57287377

She got molested/raped that way. I knew a girl like that.
>>
>>57289425
possibly. Her first "boyfriend" was a half nig, so who knows.her mom was a completely rich bitch who hated me because i was nailing her daughter.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.