[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /pol/ do you think you are going to hell? I was told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: A.jpg (123 KB, 793x501) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
123 KB, 793x501
Be honest /pol/ do you think you are going to hell?
I was told at a young age that if i didn't hand all my money to the cold and hungry that I would.
>>
>>57278567
>be honest
This is me being honest.
I have zero belief in the supernatural.
I do not believe there is an afterlife* of any kind.
I operate knowing that when my basic life functions cease, I cease to exist.
Though on another level, I believe that we are continuously changing and it's possible that the me of tomorrow might be so divergent from the me of today as to be two entirely different people to someone who I met for the first (and possibly only) time.
We are a product of mathematical principal and physical causation. We have developed means of communication, hierarchies and societal systems, but we are nothing more than biological machines with a very complex, confused and layered programming/computing interface.
>>
>>57278567
ALEX JONES INTERVIEWS THE TRUMP
PUCKER YOUR ANUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZ7lZvhTfE
>>
>>57279116
Not believing in afterlife doesn't make it not real
>>
File: 1449000883907.gif (3 KB, 191x189) Image search: [Google]
1449000883907.gif
3 KB, 191x189
>>57279116
No one non spiritual civilization before the modern domination of Jews, but sure you're not a good goyish slave.
>>
>>57278567

With the people I know, and the people I've seen be the worst possible humans to others, there cannot be a god.

People like that wouldn't exist in a world with a god, loving or not. Hell, half of /pol/ shouldn't exist based on what awful human beings they are (yes wanting to massacre people makes you a stand up person).
>>
>>57278567

If hell actually exists? Probably.
>>
>>57279469
Don't get me wrong.
I absolutely get that what I believe/understand and the reality we live in are only tangentially related.
There could absolutely be an afterlife of some sort.
There might be a god or something that people would like to define as one(or more?).
And I'm not necessarily against that.
If anything, I would very much appreciate to know there is a satisfying/fulfilling purpose for my existence and that there may be some type of 'afterlife' that doesn't seem like a bad deal.
I just don't currently believe there is such a thing.
Not any more than I believe in voodoo, witchcraft, palm reading, tarot cards, dowsing, tea leaf reading, ghosts, hauntings, reptilian changlings, hollow earth theory, leprechauns, or time travel.
Though I really do enjoy fictional use of these things.

>>57279678
I don't see what you're getting at here and I suspect you're missing a key word or phrase.
But I agree I would almost certainly be better off if I were born a Jew or if I had the ambition to deal with Jews on/approaching their level.
They do have a powerful cultural/religious imperative toward success/cultural standing to both elevate and protect themselves as well as their community and people.
>>
>>57279917
This doesn't make me believe there can't be a god, but it does seem to indicate a lack of cosmic karma or karmic destiny.
Or that there is a very involved god/creation entity with an ethical framework we understand.
>>
>>57280734
Nice day on our board Jacob.
>>
>>57278567

In Discworld death states that you go wherever you believe you will go, pretty fucked up
>>
>>57280886
My name is James and my last name is French in origin.
But thank you Pierre.
>>
>>57280998
This might not be a bad deal if you're good at selling yourself an idea.
For those who hate themselves though this is pretty shit.
Also, it would mean all the suicide bombers would get their 40 virgins in paradise.
>>
>>57278567
No. Because I don't believe in the concept.

Even if it did exist, I don't think I'd go. I'm not really a good person or a bad person.
>>
File: Dazu_Wheel_of_Reincarnation.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Dazu_Wheel_of_Reincarnation.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2048
>Do you think you are going to hell?
Yes. This is hell.
>>
I'd end up in purgatory for the rest of time; not too much of a shit to end up in hell, but not pious or good enough to get to heaven.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.