[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RAPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
http://www.popsci.com/new-form-carbon-is-harder-than-diamonds-and-glows

>"Rape and arousal can happen simultaneously, and one does not exclude the other."
>"They have learned how fear and anxiety can correspond to other forms of heightened arousal, and they exploit the connection."
Coupled with the fact that women have higher pain tolerances than men and fantasize about rape of frequently- rape is fucking natural.

All rape is alpha men giving women what they really want. The womb does not care if the sex was 'consensual' or not, it's breeding purpose is being filled (kek).

Consent is a social construct- and therefore bullshit. There is no such thing as 'rape'.
FEMINISTS BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>57241016
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
>>
File: 1404079274432.jpg (197 KB, 600x687) Image search: [Google]
1404079274432.jpg
197 KB, 600x687
lol
>>
Arousal is a defence mechanism to prevent damage. Rape can physically rip and tear the sensitive tissues, resulting in sepsis and death.

Squirting is an example of flushing out sperm and disease.

a woman having an orgasm whilst being raped can make the attacker's killer instincts turn off.

Societies that have lower rates of rape have higher rates of quality partnerships pair-bonding, resulting in a healthier, happier, stronger, more intelligent and disease resistant gene pool.

How is some idiot raping an intelligent woman and creating mediocre children an 'improvement'.
>>
>>57241016
property is a social construct,
i doubt you think it is bullshit.
>>
>>57241016

And who should care for the baby?
>>
>>57241719
/pol/ showing its true colors again.
>>
I knew guys couldn't be raped and taking it up the butt meant you were full blown homo
>>
>>57241016
Murder is alpha men liberating the world of betas
Coupled with the fact that men are supposed to be able to defend themselves there is literally nothing wrong with murder
>>
>>57241719

I don't think half of what you're saying is accurate, but I'll defend to the death the right to half be right.
>>
>>57244031
Jewing is Jews just weeding out the weak
Coupled with the fact that idiots should be scammed and tricked there is literally nothing wrong with the Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>57241016

>the incidence of rape-induced flatulence was coincident in 82% of cases where women also reported arousal during the rape.
>>
ownership is a social construct, stealing is not possible

what matters is if you want a thing
>>
This is a nice thread, keep it up lads
>>
>>57241016
As the saying goes: Experience makes a difference., And I believe that anyone who glorifies rape of women should experience one himself.

A crime against another human being where the outcome to victims are a lifelong psychological damage or horrible death, need to be bought under a new law. Given the fact that we are an over populated planet where soon wars will be fought for food and water, I believe that we should have a Zero approach of dealing with rapists, pedophiles, and all kind of abusers of living organisms. We need a law where police get green lights to shoot on spot these kind of vermin’s and parasites, and I certainly wouldn't have a problem to see such law to be implemented > CHEERS<
>>
Rape is not a bad thing.

You will hear people say "Human beings are just animals too!"

Well, when you look at animals how often do you see consent? You don't. You see the male animal force sex upon the female animal. It continues the species.

Why are human beings special? You have to believe in christfaggotry to think that rape is wrong.
>>
File: ebin.png (73 KB, 701x644) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
73 KB, 701x644
>>57242006
marhaba shlomo
>>
>>57248051
ahlan wasahlan meir.
>>
>>57241016
Women have lower pain tolerance than men. Don't be a retard. Men are built for fighting and enduring. The only painful thing a woman experiences is childbirth and it wouldn't even be painful if women gave birth the way nature intended (at a young age, squatting, having had the pussy worked open by husband without feal of losing a weak baby).
>>
>>57241016

Nice thread, Ahmed.
>>
>>57241122
Brilliant
>>
>>57248411
Where do you people get these ideas?
>>
>>57241016

As much as I agree with the rage behind this post, rape might be "natural" but it's never an effective mating strategy unless you're a cold blooded reptile that doesn't need constant nurturing and energy. The conclusion I'm getting too is.. what >>57242170 said. You genes aren't going to get very far with no one to nuture them for 18 years.

So consensual partnerships are better for your genes and your species evolution.
>>
>>57248411

I wonder if ancient man clued into this and that's why the whole idea of sin being introduced and women having to suffer from child birth made it to the Bible.
>>
File: 1448615963158.jpg (82 KB, 489x663) Image search: [Google]
1448615963158.jpg
82 KB, 489x663
>>57241016
>THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RAPE
so what you are saying is that you have no problem being fucked in the ass by 5 well hung niggers, because rape doesnt exist? Good to know OP. Give us your address and we can make that happen.
>>
>first posters didn't go on about carbon and diamonds
>>
File: no cuck.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
no cuck.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>57250604
NO C.U.C.K
>>
File: Diamond-is-Unbreakable-.jpg (23 KB, 290x208) Image search: [Google]
Diamond-is-Unbreakable-.jpg
23 KB, 290x208
>>57241016
>>
>>57241016
Only fags who can't get laid resort to rape
>>
>>57241016
At this point the word "rape" is a word of many meanings.
>>
>>57244031
So Elliot Rodger was alpha?
>>
>>57241016
MY DICK IS HARDER THAN DIAMONDS
>>
>>57243381
> SJW posts pro-rape pro-pedophilia pro-genocide links
> other SJW says '/pol/ shows its true colors'
We all know your game, zir. Get zezelf to a halal gluten free deli and log into plebbit instead.
>>
>>57241016
Explain to me how carbon gots to do with rape?
>>
>>57241719
10% of scandinavians are resistant to HIV for some reason lol
>>
So all those dindus didn't rape your women and the women in fact were aroused by and wanted it?
>>
>>57253825
We are carbon based life forms, and someone's dick is usually hard as diamonds.
>>
File: rape please.png (3 MB, 1280x1558) Image search: [Google]
rape please.png
3 MB, 1280x1558
>>57241016
Recently Brown University published an eight year study in which nearly 65 percent of the subjects said that they had enjoyed the rape. Of those 87 percent had experienced intense orgasms and sexual satisfaction. The most surprising finding was that 43 percent of all respondents had said they thanked the rapist afterwards with 50 of them giving the rapist a standing ovation.
>>
>>57241016
Have fun keeping your wife and daughter locked up in the basement everytime you leave the house because elese niggers will devour their cunts without your having the right to complain or do anything about it.
>>
>>57241016
>There is no such thing as 'rape'.

We were doing it right all alone, who would've thought.
>>
>>57246386
Actually many animals have elaborate mating rituals and competition amongst males for females. The female chooses the male in many cases in the animals world, especially in birds.
>>
>>57241719
>How is some idiot raping an intelligent woman and creating mediocre children an 'improvement'.

>implying intelligence is selected upon
>>
>>57255749
>doing it right
poo in the loo
>>
>>57246386
Anti-rape culture was created by enlightened men. The victims of rape are in fact other men because women love getting raped. Every real man should be a radical feminist because the fear of been sexually betrayed (cukked) is worse than the fear of death, and a real man would not tolerated the slightest sign of it ocurring on his "property", like stare rape or cat calling. Rape apologists are the biggest cukks.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.