[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian "Refugee" from Dubai leaves Norway because not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
http://www.nrk.no/norge/_-asylleiren-var-ikke-egnet-for-mennesker-1.12673804

>"Aisha" who lives in Dubai and who left Syria years before the civil war started reads human smuggler ad that says Norway is literally the best country to be a refugee
>So she decides to get smuggled there
>She gets placed in the far north, has to share room with one person
>"It was a small town, with only two super markets, one hour walk away and I had to carry my own groceries!"
>"I came to become Norwegian and get Norwegian passport, it's not so easy to travel with Syrian passport, everyone wants European passport these days".
>In the end she decides it's not worth it and withdraws her refugee application and goes back to Dubai
>She sends NRK pics of her apartment and big bed (pic related) and says "You're not richer than us!"

I'm actually a bit surprised that even state owned media will have articles critical of refugees.
I talked to one guy who figures Norway is a very consensus based culture so now that the consensus is that refugees are not so great, the journalists start acting accordingly.
Maybe there is hope after all.
>>
its not critical you rightwing piece of shit

citizens live in far better conditions but they are racists and only give that to refugees

Everyone is equal in EU so everyone needs to have equal living conditions - no brainer
>>
>>56823967
Lol. And people still believe all people come to Scandinavia because they will die if they don't.

Every single time the media interviews a refugee its "Ahmeds uncle was killed by *insert something here* so he had to flee to Escape them"

~80k Civilians have died in Syria according to Wiki, thats 0,4 % of the population, and yet every single refugee have an uncle or father whos been killed.

These people come here because they want money, better living standards, a scandi passport, education etc

People actually seem to believe these asylum seekers will die if we don't let them in. What will happen is that they will go back to some poorer country and live with a much lower living standard, perhaps in refugee camps - but still far from war.
>>
>>56824831
>People actually seem to believe these asylum seekers will die if we don't let them in. What will happen is that they will go back to some poorer country and live with a much lower living standard, perhaps in refugee camps - but still far from war.

You fucking retard. What actually will happen they will go back to their countries and sleep on a big ass bed like in OP's picture.
Even if you think you are red-pilled Swede you are still a kek thinking you have it better.
Geuss what you don't. Most refugees only pretend to be poor (still doing it wrong walking everywhere with their IPhone6s).
The poor poor, can't go to Europe.
>>
>>56823967
Made my fucking blood boil.

>Nobody carried my groceries for me
>Vegetables aren't even organic!
>The meat has blood in it, YUK
>The bed is too small
>It's too cold
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 450x600
>>56825448
>go up north
>surprised when it's cold

Doctors and engineers my ass, these guys don't even know basic geography.
>>
>>56824067
lol
>>
File: soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg (259 KB, 1052x748) Image search: [Google]
soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg
259 KB, 1052x748
>>56823967
>reads human smuggler ad
Why aren't the human smuggles and kikes behind this whole thing dead yet?

Why is the general public retarded and not touching on that criminal element of all of this??
>>
>>56825952

Because right wingers are bad, for leftists say so
>>
>>56825952
Keep the focus on the victims and the symptoms.
>>
>>56823967
>talking to muslims
norge, you need to be killing them, not making pals. before it's too late.
>>
File: original (92).jpg (136 KB, 661x691) Image search: [Google]
original (92).jpg
136 KB, 661x691
>>56826138
George Soros is a evil monster.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.