[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
software / web developers here, how SJW is your work place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gen2.png (24 KB, 954x205) Image search: [Google]
gen2.png
24 KB, 954x205
software / web developers here, how SJW is your work place?

I'm a frontend dev and mine is getting worse and worse. There's a lot of women in frontend now and 90% of them only know basic html and css and call themselves shit like "coder girls". It's getting really bad in tech with this shit.
>>
>>56821601

Very. It's why I said "fuck it", quit and now do 3D animation for clients.

One tumblr cunt who couldn't program for shit and never commented her code had the boss hire a noggy due to quotas or some shit and he was just as crap.

Everyone was helping them, and one guy with 20+ years experience went on about how they should learn themselves or quit/be fired for incompetence and they all gave him death stares.

Noggy and purple hair literally sat around, and had fuckers do their work for them.

I now feel sick when I hear about programming. Reminds me of noggerydoo.
>>
Web development is hobby-tier to me for this exact reason.

Trying to make a career along side such people would drive me up the wall.

I'd assume they're the kind of people that would complain about the air-conditioning being sexist.
>>
>>56822152
Someone post the article about the sexist air conditioning
>>
>>56821836
>>56822152
luckily im freelance so dont actually have to spend time with them but i currently work for this company where some tumblr type is the "lead frontend dev" and can't do a single fucking thing other than make simple templates with twitter bootstrap - and she's supposed to tell me what to do with the angularjs project im on. The pandering to these cunts is infuriating.
>>
>>56822610
>he fell for the angularjs meme
>>
>>56822487
https://web.archive.org/web/20150926102758/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11780891/Air-conditioning-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html
>>
>>56822793
>making web apps and mobile apps with the same tech
>somehow this is bad
>>
web dev here, work in a company mostly full of java devs, so i get a tonne of UI work to do all by myself while the other guys get to share work between them

feels pretty bad man
>>
>>56821601
There will be two trans in my office.... not one.. 2 !!!!!!! and one of them is my friend... -_-

I told him
>"Why do you want to mutilate yourself anon"
>He answered : "It's not mutilation, if I don't I'll kill myself..."

to which I could not reply....

But I disagree with his choice... he looks totally hetero, thats the worse.

For the programmer girls... they hire more and more... some of them who really did their engineer school are okay, (even very good sometimes)... But It smells feminism everywhere now.
>>
Stop using pleb tier webdev/meme languages
>>
I'd rather work with shit girl coders than senior coders who aren't driven.

EU companies can't fire people just for being shit. Therein lays the problem.

Programming departments are far too often predominately an overhead; removed from the reality of the company's business domain.

Fuck programmers who do it for the coding and not the end system.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.