[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright bros. How do we stop this? How do we get.White males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20151127_083232.jpg (794 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151127_083232.jpg
794 KB, 1920x1080
Alright bros. How do we stop this? How do we get.White males to stop race mixin? White males are completely obsessed with it. The entirety of Latin America is shit skin because all the white males wanted native gfs. It's happening again in the modern age. Here is just one of these couples out of dozens I see every day.
>>
>>56811960
Did you just take a picture of a random couple on the street to post this?
>>
Respond
>>
The order of heaven for us to be under a governing authority is ubiquitous. No secular order can escape this reality, it merely exists under it. Decrees and laws from secular men in positions of power of these orders are as void as those secular orders themselves. What shall a man draw from this world? For our order comes from heaven and to this end must we strive. Heed the commandments of God for He only shall thou serve!

1 Peter 2:13 -- Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
1 Peter 2:17 -- Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king.
Proverbs 24:21 -- My son, fear the LORD, as well as the king, and don't associate with rebels,

Orders (such as republics) not ordained by God must be recognized as such, for man cannot legitimately ordain an order by himself or by multitude. All democracies fall.

Romans 13:1 -- Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

God ordains these powers for the benifit of men so that they might minister unto them.

Romans 13:3 -- For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
Romans 13:4 -- For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Do the illegitimate orders not bring unto men that live under them that which they desired ordaining them? The values of self sovereignty are those which governments espouse - they minister unto us.
>>
File: race mixing 5.jpg (24 KB, 490x676) Image search: [Google]
race mixing 5.jpg
24 KB, 490x676
Race mixing is an abomination

Only inferior men and women date outside their race
>>
>>56813083
>Did you just take a picture of a random couple on the street to post this?
>20151127_083232.jpg

yes, he did. Kind of sad desu
>>
>>56813083
>>56813663
? What is wrong with having an image related to my topic? Would you prefer I post a pepe image?
>>
>>56811960
that guy might of been mulatto, I look 100% aryan master race when in reality my masa is the spitting image stereotype of a puetro rican, because she is.
>>
>>56813967
>masa
is that nigger speak for mother ?
i
>>
If white women weren't so shit, men wouldn't go to other races.
>>
File: hitler saves the world.png (284 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
hitler saves the world.png
284 KB, 768x432
white women think they can complain and not clean my house so I go for asain and latina because they will serve me like they should

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.