[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: red-pill.jpg (46 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
red-pill.jpg
46 KB, 1200x600
i've been thinking about this lately.
even though i consider myself pretty based and redpilled, some thoughts have started to invade my mind
is it possible, and how likely would it be, that every single one of you based faggots, just took one blue pill instead of the other?
what if we were so fucking dumb, that we stopped eating one type of propaganda, only to let ourselves be consumed by another?
i've recently been looking up some stuff about the holocaust denial arguments, and some are pretty convincing.
what if it's just some made up stuff from intelligent far right winged assholes like the others?
>>
>>56805125
Holocaust denial has nothing to do with redpilling. Redpilling is seeing the world for what it is and not for what SJWs and their green-colored glasses want us to see.
>>
>>56805418
the holocaust denial part was just meant to explain why i started thinking about bluepills altogether
how can you be so sure that a redpilled guy is really seeing the world as it is, and not just another created fantasy?
>>
I think we can agree that for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

There's gotta be truth and bullshit on both sides, so I think we have to find a balance somewhere between them.

With that being said, just take everything with a grain of salt and dig to find the "truth". But who's to say what's true and what isn't.

The world is still a big question mark in the end for me, but I'm pretty sure we've been fucked ever since we set a monetary value to anything. I hate sounding like a hippy, but I'm pretty sure we'd be better off without money. I can't suggest a better system, but I am pretty firm in the belief that this one blows.

Lastly, David Wilcock (divinecosmos) just posted a pretty great article yesterday, so check that out.
>>
>>56806018

You should realize that most people are out to benefit themselves and, consequently, people in their groups. This applies to people in positions of power and influence, some incredibly so.

If you had control of the media, or a portion of it, would you not seek to influence your own agendas? Do you think your agendas would have any bias?

Follow your gut, trust logic, and live your life.
>>
>>56806299
>>56806486
thank you for your answers.
while i try to do as you say, i find it somewhat hard not fall on absolute skepticism when reading any news article nowadays.
i feel like there are only two choices for a sane mind to consider, if he/she wants a happy life:
1- try to gain power by any means possible and fight for what you think it's true
2- abstract yourself from modern day politics, adjust to everything, accepting that you have no power against it, while trying to live a happy life with what you got.

i'm more likely to follow the second one even though it pisses me off and startles some anger on me, to know that we're just puppets to be controlled
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 348x342
>>56805125
language is a foreign entity ( read : virus ) that is using the human race to propagate itself ( memetic legacy )

compared to a newborn with no language everyone is retarded . the burden the framework of language forced upon the mind is all consuming.
>>
>>56807539
that would be an interesintg book/movie, if it doesn't exist already.
>>
Use your head man. Most poltards obsess over race and religion and ideology, but there are greedy motherfuckers out there who own us all. That is the true redpill. It's not fun to think or talk about because theres no easy answer.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 720x405
>>56807918
have you forgotten how to think without language?
its the first thing you lose
>>
>>56807539
Just as the internet has connected us and distanced us substantially as people, I think language has had the same effect. It acts as a filter for what's trying to be communicated, and as you said, applies a rigid framework to our thoughts which can act like a prison for what could be.

I forget who spoke about it, but a futurist/lecturer said that everyone has their own reality tunnel, and depending on what frequency you choose to tune into, everyone's reality can be vastly different. Being that everything is made of vibrations, like a radio, you can tune to different channels and only receive certain frequencies, thus changing your reality.
>>
>>56807994
well yes that's what i try to do, but fuck's sake, sometimes i just feel like eliminating every single source of media in my life...

>>56808134
it's good food for thought, i'm looking some info one memetics and it seems pretty cool
>>
>>56808550
Orwell exposed an example of that language control in 1984. how can you think and propagate an idea, even if you feel it in your very core, if you haven't got the words for it?

i'd really like to know who that lecturer is. it's a really interesting thesis
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.