[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lutherans - from hero to cuck zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: looooo.jpg (983 KB, 1366x1361) Image search: [Google]
looooo.jpg
983 KB, 1366x1361
Seriously, what the fuck happened to Lutherans? They were THE based and progressive Christians back in the days, standing up against everything what was wrong in the world and they were open, radical and direct about it and they meant business. Since the end of WW2, Lutherans became a degenerate hippie collective. What the fuck happened to you? (Other ''protestants'' were degenerates from the start)
>>
Things lutherans actually love
>Money
>Satan
>Allah
>Islam
>Sin
>>
>>56801559
Come back to the one true Church Hans. A central organization can be fixed, decentralized çuçkery is for ever.
>>
>>56801788
>Come back to the one true Church Hans
fuck that satanic, ungodly, pedophile producing, misleading, masonic McDonalds corporation you callthe Catholic Church.

>>56801692
>A central organization can be fixed

no it can't. and it won't be fixed. it was always misleading, corrupt to the bone and ungodly and it will never change.

>>56801788
>decentralized çuçkery

we didn't want to form our own church but the pope forced us to do it. you have to admit that at the time, back then EVERYTHING Luther said, it was true and the Vatican wanted him dead because he presented a threat to their corrupt system of exploitation of the poor and illiterate.
Luther condemned everyone who wanted to use his ideas and principles to form other churches. Everything that came later, the Calvinists, Puritans, Anglicans...ae all bastardized and degenerate versions of Luther's ideas and he would have condemned them himself.
>>
>>56801559
>>
>>56801692

today,yes, back then, no.
>>
>>56802161
that's exactly what i mean, when and how did it go wrong?
>>
> Lutherans

You do realize that the Protestant groups in Germany (Evangelische) aren't Lutherans right?
>>
>>56802405
I'm Lutheran and the pastor of my church is a leftist asshole. Evangelic reformed, Evangelic Lutheran or Evangelic Union - it's all the same. there are no differences. All degenerates.
>>
>>56802616
Which Bundesland are you from? You might want to try Mormons if you are looking for the true - and the only unkeked church left in Germany.
>>
>>56802732
>Which Bundesland are you from?
Niedersachsen

>>56802732
>Mormons

- Morons
>>
>>56801559
thou shall not be rebellious to institutions, rebels against institutions.
>>
>>56802809
the way in which you quote posts is really odd.

I'm just trying to help you and give you input on your issue.
I used to be a Protestant like you before I discovered the truth.
>>
>>56802870

no thanx. i'm staying true to Luther's based teachings, although the church (institution) lost it's ways and has nothing to do with Luther anymore whatsoever.
>>
Daily reminder that christianity is a jew religion made for submit white europeans.
Daily reminder that protestantism is just christianity without the european influence, thus it is even more jew
Daily reminder that the fictional super jew named Jesus was only talking about jews, because as in the old testament, gentiles (people whit a non jew mother) were and are considered as animals, and Jesus was a jew:
>Matthew 15:21-28

>The Faith of a Canaanite Woman

>21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

>23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

>24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

>25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

>26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

>27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

>28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

If you feel white and European and still you consider your self a christian (a dog that eat the shit of his masters, the sons of israel) you are a fucking traitor and you dont deserve any respect.
>>
>>56803016
The lambs = Christians.
>>
Friendly reminder that the Greek orthodox church is the only legitimate church and everything else is satanic heresy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>56803016
>Daily reminder that protestantism is just christianity without the european influence, thus it is even more jew

come again?
>>
>>56803016
Hide shill posts
Bury shillposts.
ignore shill posts.

Jesus isn't a pharisee no matter how many times you preach that he was.
>>
>>56803340
The reality is very different, you being german should know the millions of europeans massacred by his followers, or should I post the whole records where you can read names of peoples killed, entire towns burned, children, women, old people... Really? Should I post the different wars bettween europeans just because this bullshit??
They killed more europeans than any jews.
>>
>>56803986
blame the catholics because of that, not us.
>>
>>56803601
Jesus was nothing because he didnt existed. Instead, the religion they made was very jew and with one clear pourpose. What did Charlemagne to the anglos? He arrased all their holy places, and beheaded many and others were forced to convert to this jew religion.

Christian = subhuman antiwhite
>>
>>56803340
> "I'm Christian/Lutheran because I hate the Jews"
>>
>>56804114
Fuck off retard, the whole towns burned in germany wasnt by the catholics but the lutherans removing every ancestral community and tradition below the bullshit of "witchcraft".

Be a good christian and keep taking those refugees, also remember to offer your women, offer your other cheek.
>>
File: bringingupbates1.jpg (524 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
bringingupbates1.jpg
524 KB, 876x493
Calvinism is best protestantism
>>
>>56804381
I was raised lutheran, and catechized/confirmed etc

Everyone was kind, mostly filled with old school laborers and quiet people. No stupid testimonials, just a preacher. No social issues brought up. Just lots of scripture preaching. No prying for tithes. No "offering sermons." We also played n64 Super smash bros every Sunday. 10/10 church.
>>
>>56802176
>Today, yes
>Back then, also yes
FTFY
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.