[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP PLEASE: MUSLIMS BTFO ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: EDGELORD.jpg (5 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
EDGELORD.jpg
5 KB, 217x225
I was debating muslims at my melbourne uni and i used the "muhhammad is a pedo" argument and then they flipped it around on me and said there's nothing in the bible against pedos, infact it's encouraged apparently as being "naturally healthy to have sex with a girl right after she hits puberty".

are they lying? i'm a christian and this is fucking messing with my head, does my bible really advocate having sex with a girl right after she hits puberty?

i can't find a single bible passage saying pedophilia is wrong either, i think the muslims btfo me and i need to come back for tomorrow's debate and btfo them
>>
>>56796447
why? what's the point in proving them wrong
>>
>>56796630
these mudslimes are trying to taiqqua themselves to look good.

i called them out for being pedos but now i'm finding out that historically my religion was apparently exactly the same?

please tell me they're joking and the righteous christians stopped pedos throughout history unlike these barbaric mudslimes?

i can't find a single bible verse to back up my argument for when i go back in tomorrow, the only bible verses i find are about fathers giving away their daughters once they turn of age, which i can't use since that makes the muslims right!!!
>>
>2015
>not following the religion of peace

baka akhi
>>
Pedophilia laws are human laws. As muslims, they will obviously not understand.
>>
>>56796447
you should keep in mind that
puberty /= 9 years old

his "wife" was prepubescent when he married her
>>
>>56796759
That was for the Jews.

Use "It's 2015!" unironically.

I swear it'll work.
>>
>>56796447
Come on youre an aussie just call him a lebbo cunt and glass him in the face
>>
>>56796759
You're approaching this all wrong.

If they're right, they're right; so why not - instead of trying to find information that supports your POV - honestly research the question yourself, out of intellectual curiosity?

The whole Muhammed = pedo thing is really a pretty lazy slur. Child marriages were very common throughout the world back then - and marriages to children under 10 have historically been particularly commonplace among peoples across the Middle East, from Jews to Muslims to pagans to Christians. Often the consummation of the marriage was delayed until the girl was around 12 or 13.
>>
>>56796447
>>56796759
You both looks like idiots you christfag.
>>
Modern Christianity is ok with separation of church and state, muslims have sharia. Anything the bible says is ultimately irrelevant since it won't become the basis of law.

That aside, where they quoting old or new testament, you should have asked. "Tell me the chapter in which Jesus fucks kids"
>>
>>56796447
>i can't find a single bible passage saying pedophilia is wrong either, i think the muslims btfo me
>check the flag
Nothing to see here boys.
>>
>>56796759
well didn't find any maybe pedofilia rejection is an invention of the modern culture or something
>>
>>56796759
Did the protestants follow that rule? You could argue that the new testament did away with that notion if the prepubescent stuff was only in the old testament
>>
>>56796898
but apparently my bible says jack shit about it either, infact it encourages it under property: women and children

>>56796913
the thing is, the fucking muslims did not deny it. they were proud of it and flipped it around on me and said that i'm a hypocrite for having a go at the prophet since pedophilia is allowed in christianity also.

i'm on the christian debate team btw, this is a muslim vs christian debate at melbourne uni

the worst part is they're right. i literally can't call them out for being pedos if my own book encourages pedophilia as well, it makes me look like a hypocrite.

and this is a religious debate so i can't bring modern law into it either, i need to use the bible to prove moral high ground.

but i literally can't find shit in the bible, infact the more i read the more it seems to be ok with god, which is head fucking me because there's no way god would be ok with something sick like pedos

>>56797068
he's white, converted muslim.

fucking melbourne

>>56797076
This is what i'm finding out. apparently historically pedo has only been a very very new thing in the last 100 years or so and men would get married to children and once they hit puberty, then consumate it.

and apparently jesus's followers did the same as muhammad did, which means i've backed myself into a corner in this debate

>>56797206
it's not jesus, but many of his followers married kids and there's literally nothing anti-pedo in the bible at all.

i suppose i could use passages on lustful sin but even then it's a stretch
>>
>>56797211
dude i'm trying to redpill my fellow uni students here, i really need to win this debate

>>56797262
all throughout. there's verses about women and children being property of men.

i don't understand at all, pedophilia is sick but i trust god would not have led us astray, so who is right here?

this is really fucking my head and i need to win the debate tomorrow
>>
>>56797399
This is the way it goes. Muhammed fucked kids, Jesus didn't.
>>
>>56796447
They arent lying. Childhood is a XIX century inventiob
>>
>>56797544
but the mudslime never claimed jesus did, he claimed his followers did and i researched, he's not lying!!

then i looked to find some passages calling out pedophilia as wrong and i found the complete opposite, according to the bible they're property of the parents...

so what the fuck do i do, the muslim has me in a corner, he's right here and i think i have to abandon the pedo argument all together otherwise it makes me look worse.

so i need to call islam out for other shit now that he can't just flip back on me and my bible
>>
>>56797307
>pedophilia is allowed in christianity also.
Where does it state this at all? Just because the book doesn't condemn it doesn't mean it promotes it.
>>
>>56796447
>naturally healthy to have sex with a girl right after she hits puberty
That's not paedophilia you moron. Back then meant 16 yo at least.
You should have told him to cite it.
>not wining against a shitskin
>>
>>56797544
Jesus was virgin, nor kids or women
>>
>>56796759
>but now i'm finding out that historically my religion was apparently exactly the same?
YOUR RELIGION IS THE SAME, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

islam, christianity, jewcancer, all came from Abraham, or Ibrahim
>>
You don't have to also shitpost in real life m8
>>
>>56796447
Puberty is the traditional age to get married in a lot of cultures. Usually a girl only had to be menstruating but the boy needed to be an accomplished hunter or farmer.
>>
You're not smart enough to debate anyone if that's all it took to stump you.

Fucking typical of a Melbourne subhuman.
>>
>>56796447

If you want ACTUAL information, you might want to consult a different source than a bunch of edgy meme lords on a taiwanese cartoon image board. Your best bet would be far, far away from the internet entirely.
>>
>>56797721
well, it states children are property and men can marry a child (but must have sex after puberty).

so it's pretty much the exact same thing as the quran

>>56797791
yes that's what the bible said. it's ok after menstruation

>>56797796
well fucking help me brother
>>
>>56796447
Simple.
Go back to Jesus

If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.
>>
>>56796447

Did people really get married early? I don't think I've seen much proof it was common or accepted.
>>
>>56797852

I'm not your brother and I will not give you a dolla for the bus.
>>
>>56797698
>he claimed his followers did and i researched, he's not lying!!
Except he is, I've been looking for any info online, even the most fringe websites don't have any shit on the followers being kid fuckers. Having dominion over your child means authority.
>>
>>56797772
Nice so I can blow up and get 72 virgins too?
>>
>>56796447
Fucking kids = wrong. Don't need no bible to tell you that
>>
>>56797879
>>56797925

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120425160637AAhHnXM

the point he's making is not that jesus was a kid fucker, but that pedophilia is a modern invention and all throughout history people married young.

i researched and found this was true due to people dying younger, which means i cannot credibly call out this mudslime's prophet for being a pedo when everyone else was doing it.
>>
>>56797852
Mohamed's wife was only 9. That couldn't have counted as being pubescent.
>>
>>56797879
It is. Theres a Duke of Pamplona or King of Navarre that maaried a baby
Cant poat source cause mobile.

Though sex in catholic Europe is OK with 14. The protestanta usually fucked girls a bit younger since theres no law about it until XIX century.
>>
>>56796447

funny, they didn't even address the fact that Fagmed was a pedo, they used deflection onto the bible

you fucked up OP, you should've pressed on and claimed that you're a tip-theist in order for their deflection to fail
>>
OP puberty happened later ages ago due to jews not having control of our water supply, the average age was somewhere like 16y/o
Muhammed on the other hand married a 6/7 year old by all accounts still a child, call them out in this!
Deus Vult!
>>
>>56797938
Yes you can Gunther.
Or should I say Mehmet.
Best of all, the muslims even see Jesus as a prophet, they accept him while the jews dont.
SO FACTUALLY LOVING CHRIST-CHAN MEANS MUSLIMS ARE OUR ALLIES
>>
>>56796447
hard to win with a pro christian approach. easy as fuck to win from an atheist approach - bible is shit koran is shittier.

this is why the best btfo of islam came from Hitchens, Harris, Dawkins
>>
http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/14/bible-child-marriage-in-ancient-israelite-times-paedophilia/

apparently the jews, christians, muslims and pretty much every culture did it.

this totally fucks my argument up

>>56798209
i get this, but he knows i'm a christian so i have to use the bible to win this argument.

i just don't know where to look, it's not giving me ammo...
>>
>>56796447
1. best physical age for child birth is 16
2. life expectancy back then was like 35

it only makes sense if you look at it from that perspective....
>>
>>56798180
No
Jesus isn't a prophet. Jesus is more than a prophet.

The fact Islam categorically rejects this claim means theologically the two are irreconcilable.
>>
>>56798180
Woahhh you open my eyes future-mehmet.
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>56796759
The difference, and this is true for all comparisons between Islam and other religions, is that other religions have adapted over time to match society. Islam is the only one that stands against this.
>>
>>56798102
>Yahoo answers
Goddammit just when I thought Canada might have surpassed aussies in shitposting and trolling this guy comes along.

7/10
>>
>>56797307
>converted muslim.

Thats excommunication in my book

Dont fraternize with traitors.

I havent met a convert yet that wasnt a complete tool, typical no friends bully victim or brainwashed in prison
>>
>>56798180
NO. Muhammed was a false prophet, we cant follow a lier
>>
Watch Nabeel Qureshi's youtube vids. He was a muslim who converted to Christianity after being redpilled on the fallacies in the Quran.
>>
>>56796447
pretty sure the old testament forbids even showing nudity except within marriage. Never saw a minimum age though.
>>
>>56798313
m8, i linked a far more credible source here>>56798258

what the fuck do i say to this shit?

isaac married a fucking THREE YEAR OLD

he's got me btfo here
>>
File: 1323067431977.jpg (164 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1323067431977.jpg
164 KB, 1024x768
>>56796447

Matthew 18:6
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Not christian but this verse seems to be against harming children but then again there is allot of shit in deuteronomy that is outright disgusting.

(20:13-14) "And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones ... shalt thou take unto thyself."

You can always do the hole retarded argument "I am a christian and I follow the new testament taught to me by jesus christ and the old testemant is that of the filthy jew not the christian."

I would suggest you actually read the bible thought maybe you will discover it is as disgusting as the Qur'an
>>
>>56796447
Do you know what BTFO means?
>>
Good news guys.

>who would you vote for if there were (general) elections this week

AfD = Kebab removal party! Now this is a real poll, not an internet poll. Not a heavily biased poll by leftist polling organizations. It just started but very interesting nontheless.
>>
the problem is you're another religious person trying to debate another religious person on why the others religion is bad. you're all following retarded bullshit

only atheists/scientists can BTFO of islam. see richard dawkins, christopher hitchens
>>
>>56798258
Ok listen here christcück the bible was NOT written by Jesus(the son of god), it was written by followers sometimes hundreds of years later, you can with all good conscience say that the bible is wrong as it was not what Jesus said, forbexample jesus never said "fuck kids" the bible does
Muhammed on the other hand was the MESSANGER of God so EVERYTHING in the quran is the word of God so it's very easy to say Islam promotes paedophilia and Christianity is against it
>>
>>56798445
you're right, the more i read about my bible the more i find out i have no grounds to call the muslims out

isaac married a fucking three year old, how am i supposed to call muhammad out?
>>
>>56798445
Just want to clarify that most theologians think that the verse "But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin" refers to the sin being sexual activity.

So basically a verse against pedophiles grooming children into giving them sexual favors.
>>
>naturally healthy to have sex with a girl right after she hits puberty

Yes it is, and it has always been. And this can't be considered pedophilia

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger

I heavily doubt anything is written about it in the bible though, not that I expect any mudshit to know anything about the bible, or the quran for that matter.
However their shitty prophet WAS a real pedophile for having had sex with a 9 years old girl.
>>
File: 1s4LZSVgbM.jpg (94 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
1s4LZSVgbM.jpg
94 KB, 544x400
>>
>>56796447
>>56796759
>quoting the bible while debating people to whom the teachings of the bible hold no weight
>>
File: 187_01.png (3 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
187_01.png
3 KB, 400x288
>>56798528
Yeah nice. I forgot the poll.
>>
>>56798539
Skeptics blow the fuck out of everyone, including atheists and scientists.

Atheism and any religion is easily BTFO by agnostics as well.
>>
>>56798570
If they're married isnt a sin
>>
>>56798570
thanks, that's the first bit of info i can use.

but what do i do if he brings up the fact major bible players were fucking marrying 3 year olds?

>>56798604
see above
http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/14/bible-child-marriage-in-ancient-israelite-times-paedophilia/

how do i credibly call muslims out when people in the bible were marrying younger than muhammad?
>>
>>56796447
Wasnt mary like 13 when god fucked her?
>>
>>56798669
When they talk about little ones or children in those days they are talking about pre pubescent children. You were considered a woman the second you started your period.

Marriage to prepubescent children was not as prevalent in christian culture as it was in islamic culture.
>>
Isaac married Rebekah and she couldn't have been 3 years old. Abraham chose her because she offered him water drawn from her well.
>>
> not being a deist
>>
>>56798846
god has good taste
>>
Its only wrong to fuck girls after puberty because of feminism i guarantee that one of you ancestors was a 25 yr old or older who fucked a 14 yr old
>>
>>56798877
she was 3 and 1 day according to most theologians

i think i'm just going to abandon the pedo argument, it's not going to work because it seems to be ok according to the bible, provided you're married.

what else can i call muslims out for that is not also in the bible?
>>
>>56798757
I guess you can say the marriage of little children were more about the culture of the land in which they stayed rather than an influence of there religion.

Whats the common thread between all of these people? They were all from Arabia.

I don't believe in any of these justifications myself, I think its stupid to judge the morality of bronze aged man according to our modern day standards.
>>
>>56798998
>I think its stupid to judge the morality of bronze aged man according to our modern day standards.

True, i just can't win the argument by being some progressive spouting "it's 2015 muh pedos" when it was culturally ok at the time.

I need to talk about the evil of islam, so can someone help guide me to other shit i can call muslims out on?

I need shit that won't also be in my bible so he can't call me a hypocrite again
>>
File: 1406248015414s.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1406248015414s.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>56797076
i wonder how many little girls jesus christ fucked

oh wait, that's right, jesus wasn't a pedo.
>>
File: seinfeld_elaine_310x450.jpg (21 KB, 310x450) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld_elaine_310x450.jpg
21 KB, 310x450
>>56798258
>>56796447
was the christian prophet a pedo?
prophets are everlasting and serve as moral guides into perpetuity. If Jesus didn't take a child bride, then christians can move away from that practice easily as they largely have. If Jesus wasnt a warrior who committed genocide and other atrocities, then christians have one less excuse to do so, and more reason for self reflection and self criticism when they do happen
>>
>>56799159
If you want to beat them and do it well read the quran and the bible and take notes
>>
>>56799159
The Qur'an is only 400 pages, its an easier read than the bible. Give it a bash
>>
>>56796447
Tell him that it was a cultural thing all over back then, and state that the difference is that pedophilia is treated with disgust nowadays by Christianity, and Mohammed, who pegged prepubescent girls, is still considered the perfect man by Islam.
>>
>>56796447
Tell them about the legal child marriages in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Tell them that it is still practised today in Muslim countries but it is illegal in non Muslim ones.

Print out that news article of that young girl that died on her wedding night after being fucked to death by her Muslim husband.
>>
File: shittingstreet.jpg (96 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
shittingstreet.jpg
96 KB, 380x285
>>56796447
the bible has nothing to do with the fact that mohamad was a medieval pedohitler
>>
>>56796447
>there's nothing in the bible against pedos
>infact it's encouraged apparently as being "naturally healthy to have sex with a girl right after she hits puberty".

first I can accept, but the second seems like they're very confident to play this card. ask them to show the verse. verse or its just an asspull.
>>
>>56796447
things that are ok in the bible
>peodophilia
>rape (as long as you marry her afterwards)
>slavery
>killing unborn babies aka abortion

things that are not ok
>building a tower to try and reach heaven

that is all you really need to know about the bible tb h
>>
>>56799415
Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Being attracted to some one after puberty is no pedophilia. It is morale'y repugnant though.
>>
>>56796447
Maybe try and read up on this kinda stuff more. Puberty hasn't always happened at such a young age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty#Historical_shift

I imagine in bible times puberty probably didn't hit people until a little later in their life.
>>
>>56799207
This is basically the argument you would have to make, My prophet is better than your prophet sorta shit. Muhammed was disgusting human being he slaughter an entire town of Jews and took 600 jewish women and children as sex slaves just because he had a dream about a jewess poisoning him
>>
>>56799159
Seriously having 10 of these ''NEED HELP ARGUING WITH MUSLIM'' threads is getting retarded and shows just how much you faggots can handle an arguement outside this echo chamber,OP Stop trying to criticize the quran itself if you're a christian you're just going to run into a dead end and embarass yourself,there is a reason muslims dont try to criticize christianity its because they're aware that both religions are abrahamic and anything you can pinpoint on it can be used against them,if you were an atheist you could atleast pull the ''incompatible with modern civilization'' meme or some shit but since this is a religious debate you're fucked,you can try to drag in politics instead if you think thatll work but its risky,and for god sake don't use any out of context shit out of the quran or its game over man.

tl;dr pull out of the arguement because both religions are abrahamic or be ready to go all in and risk embarassment.
>>
>>56799712
well jews are bad but that's neither here nor there. Jews have more in common with Muslims than either have with Christianity.
>>
>>56799712
Dont do this,the jewish slaughter was because they broke a pact that said the one who breaks it gets killed along with his family,the median between the two parties decided only the men get killed though.
>>
File: 1448173571802.jpg (95 KB, 643x555) Image search: [Google]
1448173571802.jpg
95 KB, 643x555
>>56797852

>"it's okay after menstruation"

Because it is. The only reason it's looked down upon now is because of how the economical structure of modern society works. And because of feminism.

People are stopping to have kids early enough and now our fertility rate has decreased almost to an irreversible level.

That's why all men like underage girls. You can deny it all you want though. I know that society has set you against your own biological feelings since birth.
>>
Ham head was a paedo.
Did Jesus fuck little kids? No, he died for the sins of those who did.

Thats what I thought.
>>
>>56801125
This,people trying to apply modern morality to people that lived hundreds of years ago are fucking retarded.
>>
>>56801125
>>56801398

>muhamMAD was a pedo
>oh i guess we did the same

>nothing wrong here

hurr /pol/
>>
Its true, in your bible there is nothing against pedophilia and multiple wives.

btfo
>>
>>56796759

Just ask for theirsource..it doesnt seem like sleepibg with 9 year olds is permitted in thebible. Say you looked but nevrr found it then show them where their book allows it
>>
>>56796447
Mohammed, most perfect example for ALL Muslims, was a warlord who led over 25 military campaigns (and ordered around 100), he took slaves and booty in battle, he personally ordered the beheading of over 800 men in one day, he raped a child, he had political opponents tortured to death(sometimes over money) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

Jesus, most perfect example for ALL Christians, was not a warlord, led no campaigns(ordered no campaigns either), took no slaves or booty, beheaded no one, raped no children or adults, had no one tortured
>>
>>56796447
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.
>>
>>56797307

The bible has been edited over and over again..something to keep in mind. Also christianity is really just the new testament which has nothing in it.
>>
>>56801785
>implying OP is not actually a Muslim pretending to be a Christian
>>
and watch this, the guy was a top level intelligence adviser, ranked at Major

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
>>
>>56802137

im not even talking about OP, im talking about some of the responses on /pol/

fucking retards
>>
>>56802019

you should become a buddist if you want the teachings and the person to both be in harmony
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87 KB, 600x763
Typical Muslim false equivalence.

Muhammad raping a 9 year old has nothing to do with the Bible not mentioning pedophilia specifically.

Simply because a person doesn't say they haven't murdered someone doesn't mean they're "equal" with someone who was proven to have murdered someone.

The constitution doesn't mention pedophilia, does that mean all Americans have raped a 9 year old?
>>
>>56796447
Tell the stupid shitskins that it doesn't fucking matter what the ancients did, we know now that fucking little kids does tons and tons of psychological harm to them. Also consider reporting the pedo apologist scumfucks in question to your local police department.
>>
>>56797307
God didn't write the Bible or the Quaran, people did. And back then, people were pedos. I don't get why this is surprising to you. The Bible is simply the human interpretation of the Word of God, not God's actual opinions you stupid fuck.

Maybe you can form an argument centered around the fact that the Jews let their pedophilia bleed into their religious writings. If that doesn't work, you're fucked. You fucked yourself in a hole by bringing up pedophilia in a religious debate without knowing shit about your own religion's history.
>>
>>56796447
>"naturally healthy to have sex with a girl right after she hits puberty".

You're forgetting that puberty 3000 years ago would have been between 17-20 years of age, depending on nutrition.
>>
>>56796447
>argue muslims
>as a christian

...m7
>>
>>56796447
>i can't find a single bible passage saying pedophilia is wrong either
time to realise that you need to delete your loli porn collection
>>
>>56802291
are you in the retard class?

the fucking OP is debating with MUDSLIMES, not BUDDHISTS, you tripple niggerfaggotcancerkuck!
>>
File: catch em all.jpg (244 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
catch em all.jpg
244 KB, 1024x750
>>56802582
RARE!
>>
>>56802788

>pakistan
>rare
>>
>>56802673

im simply pointing out the fact that the bible and the koran, both have some massive problems and arent in line with what jesus said,

it becomes even worse when you realise that the god of the bible and the god of the muslims is the same ashole

but if you want to ignore that fact fine,
i just dont know how your going to ignore that the god from the bibles perspective is still an asshole, and jesus might be part of the trinity,

maybe hes just the son of an asshole then?
Hopefully
>>
>>56796447
Okay dummy, that's when you ask them to site their sources and include an age around 7 and/or 9. Then you mention the 108 times the Korran says to kill nonbelievers. This isn't hard.
>>
>>56802930
source for your claim that god and allah are the same entity?
>>
File: 1444776119035.gif (616 KB, 244x156) Image search: [Google]
1444776119035.gif
616 KB, 244x156
>/pol/ hates jews for using fallacies
>Advise people to us fallacies
Loving the irony
>>
You seem to forget that mudslims still fuck their own daughters and cousins
>>
>>56799712
>just because he had a dream about a jewess poisoning him
the jews betrayed him, do you even research before you write bullshit?
>>
>>56803146

>kek

>abrahamic religions
>abraham being the jews,christians and muslims common origin

do you know anything about religion at all?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

"Philosophy of Religion". Encyclopædia Britannica. 2010. Archived from the original on 21 July 2010. Retrieved 24 June 2010

you should start reading books instead of arguing pointlessly on the internett

might get you closer to enlightment

if you want to be a religiousfag i suggest buddism as i said.
>>
>>56796447
The Bible and Qu'ran are not comparable. The Qu'ran is to them what the 10 Commandmends are to us, literal orders given by God etc. You're not supposed to live by the Bible, but after the 10 Commandmends and they are supposed to live by the Qu'ran. They have some other scrolls or some shit that's to them what the Bible is to us.

You haven't been BTFO, faggot.
>>
>>56803352
when did I say I was religious?

watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

it's a briefing about Islam, it will show you how the claim that Allah and God are the same is absolute bullshit

or don't watch it, your choice
>>
Look OP, just because you can't find any proof that it's wrong doesn't mean it isn't.
Back at those times laws were more primitive.
Stand out from the rest, show your beliefs and don't let these guys put into your head that kidfucking is alright.
>>
>>56803546

>christians say they believe in abrahams god
>muslims say they believe in abrahams god
>jews say they believe in abrahams god

somehow it isnt the same god?

Is this some holy trinity bullshit?
>>
>>56803352
here this is the part where he compares what the Quran and Bible say about Abraham, God and Jesus, it's 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKvVtuK8XkI

>>56803614
watch the vid, see how they contradict
>>
>>56796447
You can't, because they're right. :^)
>>
>>56803687

>let me pick out a few diffrences
>unknown academic edition

i didnt what the whole thing as the first argument is rather silly

>identified as muslims profets therfor not christian, jewish

could be used by the jews aswell as the christians

not to mention compleatly disregards the meaning behind the words,
akamuslim meaning : "Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "one who submits" or "one who surrenders." Believers demonstrate submission to God by serving God, following his commands, and rejecting polytheism. "

its a shit video for someone whos genuinly interested in religion without being infected by faith itself

but i realise i probably wont change your mind , considering you would rather show me some video of a guy who does not take the meaning into context
>>
http://councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9668.0

"Thighing" is an Islamic practice still followed today:

Regarding the practice of "thighing", the masturbating between the legs of a female infant or actually sodomizing her, Islamic clerics have this to say:

Pedophilia decrees from www.islamic-fatwa.net

>Question 1809

>After the permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs (religious decrees) reviewed the question forwarded by the grand scholar of the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/5/1453 and 7/5/1421 (Islamic calendar)

>Question: ‘It has become widespread these days, and especially during weddings, the habit of mufa’khathat of the children. (mufa’khathat - literally translated, it means “placing between the thighs” which means placing the male member between the thighs of a child).

>What is the opinion of scholars, knowing full well that the prophet, the peace of Allah be upon him, also practiced the “thighing” of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her ?

>Answer: After studying the issue, the committee has answered as follows:

>As for the prophet, his thighing his fiancée Aisha when she was six years of age and not able to consummate the relationship was due to her small age. That is why the Prophet used to place his male member between her thighs and massage it, as the prophet had control of his male member not like other men.

>Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

>"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia).
[..]
>>
>>56805030
>http://councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9668.0

dropped :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 457x376
>>56798281
This.
>>
Why are you wasting your time debating them OP? I grew up muslim I know exactly how they are like when it comes to debating. They simply want to win an argument just for the sake of winning one, because their faith has become part of their ego. They take no lessons out of the discussion. Just watch inter-faith debates on youtube and see them circlejerking seeing christian scholars BTFOed. The truth is Christians just can't win a debate against Muslims. But that doesn't mean Islam is better either. Why are you still christian anyway? You live in a first world country with all the resources to figure out that you don't need religion and still have your life fulfilled. Be agnostic at least.
>>
>>56805081
>>56796447
To understand how to debate Muslims, you have to read Robert Spencer at JihadWatch.org

Go on YouTube and watch Spencer's debate Muslim clerics. Watch him and David Wood debate Muslims. That's good you beat them.
>>
>post-pubescent girls are attractive to pedos
no
>>
>>56805373
Fuck off fedora. Everyone hates you more than Muslims because of your immense ego.
>>
>>56796447
Puberty is 13 and was a standard for a long time as normal life span was between 28-35

Muhammed fucked a girl who did not bleed until he fucked her
>>
>>56804514
>unknown academic edition
of what?

>could be used by the jews aswell as the christians
do you accept that Islam was created about 1400 years ago? Therefore it is the youngest of the 3 so called Abrahamic faiths, and it completely contradicts what the Bible says about various profits and god.

So isn't it obvious that the new religion is not compatible with the old ones? because they disagree on fundamentals?

Can you not see that their view on God/Allah are contradictory an their views on Abraham are contradictory.

If the 2 views of God and Allah are contradictory, then they cannot be talking about the same thing, get it?

>but i realise i probably wont change your mind , considering you would rather show me some video of a guy who does not take the meaning into context
this is just bable, what do you mean? change my mind about what?
>>
Befriend him and ask for his loli sister, fucking faggot.
>>
>>56805407
agreed, Robert Spencer always wins, on every point, because he uses their own sacred texts and rules

Not seen David Wood
>>
File: 1423046016608.png (74 KB, 428x343) Image search: [Google]
1423046016608.png
74 KB, 428x343
ROO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>56796447
You already won as soon as they endorse pedophilia themselves.
Good job OP.
>>
>>56796447
no theyre not lying you stupid fuck. you enjoying that feminist koolaid that much?
>>
>>56805913
Hows Hollywood doing?
>>
Go for a "practice what you preach" approach, look at how they integrate into the modern world. etc.
>>
>>56802439
Muslims believe that the Quran is literally the word of god, not just inspired by god. Why do you think they dislike translating it?
>>
File: Dog.jpg (93 KB, 755x696) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
93 KB, 755x696
>>56796759
>confirmation bias

Dude, if your a Christian, and god said "let there be Pedos," then either drop Christianity or conform to the righteousness of Pedophilia. Searching for something to confirm what you believe in the bible means that you find pedophilia to be wrong regardless of what the Bible actually says. Stop using Christianity as a justification for your beliefs and own up to the fact that your beliefs originate outside of the Bible.
>>
>>56803254
Trump would fuck Ivanka.
>>
>>56796447
Wedding a girl right after her first menstruation was a common practice for centuries. And it is not pedophilia, btw - this word's meaning has been warped by aging feminist twats.
>>
>>56796447
A passage in the new testament refers to "arsenokoite". It is traditiobally translated as homosexuals but if you check on a greek vocabulary you will find it is the union of the words "arseno" (child) and koite (to have sex with).
>>
File: 1447468932090.jpg (76 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
1447468932090.jpg
76 KB, 720x507
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Richard+Dawkins+destroys+muslims+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=e1BXVv-YBMfU0ASLy7OwCw#q=Richard+Dawkins+destroys+muslim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Islamic_countries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Why are you asking for help they are promoting paedophilia all you need do is call the police during the debate if they start talking about having sex with minors again.
>>
File: 1446401010982.jpg (112 KB, 786x514) Image search: [Google]
1446401010982.jpg
112 KB, 786x514
>>56806432
>>56807235

That is history not now
I am talking about law and order and seperation of church and state.

>inb4 its 2015

Do you guys really want another dark ages or do you guys want to continue this little charade of social-domestic-politics in space aboard spaceships?
>>
File: 1443929327759.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1443929327759.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
https://youtu.be/40-jeectGKQ
>>
File: 6702057f1.jpg (140 KB, 383x464) Image search: [Google]
6702057f1.jpg
140 KB, 383x464
>>56796447
>mfw this entire thread is designed to get christfags to justify pedophiles.
11/10 shitpost australia.
>>
>>56806340
look at this wallnigger projecting, just because incest and child rape is prevalent in mexican communities doesn't mean that we Whites do it
>>
>>56796447

Judaism is following the Old Testament.

Christianity is following the New Testament.

There ain't no pedo shit in the New Testament as far as I'm aware.
>>
File: 1443348015472.jpg (146 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
1443348015472.jpg
146 KB, 960x468
>>
>>56807889
jesus, how has he not been impeached, or shot?
>>
File: 1443601732977.jpg (77 KB, 580x444) Image search: [Google]
1443601732977.jpg
77 KB, 580x444
>>
You should definitely not take the bible too literally, else you become a jehova's witness
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 395x401
>being religious
>>
>>56796759
Epic bait
>>
File: 1442490084179.jpg (618 KB, 1724x1500) Image search: [Google]
1442490084179.jpg
618 KB, 1724x1500
>>
>>56796447
>actually losing an argument to a Muslim
Do white people a favour and refrain from debating for us from now on
>>
File: dotdotdot.jpg (74 KB, 638x424) Image search: [Google]
dotdotdot.jpg
74 KB, 638x424
>>56808206
RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE RELIGIOUS EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE

YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR ACTIONS

Stop trying so hard to be "cool"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes

If I start killing you you will scream to God for help.
>>
>>56805637

of course i accept its the youngest, do you accept the christianity is younger then judaism?

Because as far as i know, the jews also disagree with the bibles prophets, but somehow this isnt a big deal?

How about the fact that god is a massive asshole in the old testament , yet less so in the new one? No contradiction right?

how about the fact that both judaism and islam have some similarities that the christians dont share? like cutting dicks?

your argument isnt very compelling, same as the guy in the video,

as far as im concerned they are all equaly flawed, and there is no argument that excuses one over the others.
>>
>>56807837
No, you're talking about "progressive" feminist propaganda. They want men to date and marry brainwashed 20+yo sluts, who will be terrible wives, terrorizing and keking their husbands without even feeling any remorse. And men can no longer raise perfect unspoiled waifus because 'dem pedophiles'. Just think about how most of the pedo-hysteria is coming from the US and you'll understand the roots of it.
>>
>>56808484
>If I start killing you

If.

Lucky me, you are sitting on the other side of the planet.
>>
File: 1443796550718.jpg (33 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1443796550718.jpg
33 KB, 600x604
>>56808512
Both of you should look at

"How to Prepare Halal Meat"
"How to Prepare Kosher Meat"

It is exactly the same.

"You let the animal choke to death on its own blood after cutting its throat"
>>
>>56808633

well there are some smal diffrences but all in all its pretty much the same shit
>>
>>56808484
will someone who has no concept of god beg to god for help?
>>
17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
(Numbers 31:17,18)
>>
>>56797307
try going at it from the virginity angle. jesus christ and mary were both virgins. you're going to have to ditch the old testament because there is a decent amount of incest and hipocracy for them to blow you the fuck out. i like debating rhetoric too. the main problem with arguing morality from a christian pov is that their religious text is younger and henceforth more progressive in some ways. if it was enlightenment philosophy vs islam you win, but the deck is stacked in their favor bro.
>>
File: 1443435798633.jpg (76 KB, 932x640) Image search: [Google]
1443435798633.jpg
76 KB, 932x640
>>56808549
So you are a Pedophile.

>>56808631
You missed the point I was trying to make (this is the threat by the way I was not threatening you now I am) OR YOU WILL.

THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN FOX HOLES.

I am a scientist I found God through Science I am not religious I am spiritual (try meditation)

Quantum Mechanics is one way to speak to God the other is through your Gutt.. Didn't think I'd have to educate a German on the German Language.

God == Gutt .
Gutt Feeling == God Feeling.

In other words God will speak through your instincts like someone controlling a SIM not a voice in your head thats a mental illness.
>>
fucking stupid shitposter piece of shit

when it bleeds it's able to have children, therefore in biblical times and not so long it's ok to fuck a 13 year old who just had her period.
Anything below 13 is pedo, anything above that is not
And no, having sex just because is not right for any jewish holy book, having sex to procreate it's right.

Muslims should be put to death
>>
>>56796447
>not saying anything about pedophilia
>different than actively worshiping a pedophile.
>>
>>56809006
> So you are a Pedophile.
Better than being a feminist cluck like you.
>>
>>56808512
>of course i accept its the youngest, do you accept the christianity is younger then judaism?
of course

> the jews also disagree with the bibles prophets
the only prophet they disagree with is Jesus, and technically he wasn't a prophet, was he?

>How about the fact that god is a massive asshole in the old testament , yet less so in the new one? No contradiction right?
you still seem to think I'm religious, but to answer you're question. Yes the god of the JEWS, was a massive arsehole who ordered genocides, flooded the world(killing all but a handful of humans and animals) and a bunch of other crazy shit. The God of the Christians was kind of a nice bloke though, perhaps he mellowed

>how about the fact that both judaism and islam have some similarities that the christians dont share? like cutting dicks?
don't you think that mutilation, especially of babies, especially OF YOUR OWN BABIES, is insane and cruel?

>your argument isnt very compelling
which one?

>as far as im concerned they are all equaly flawed, and there is no argument that excuses one over the others.
I see, so the bunch that worship a mass-murderer, torturer, slave taker and warlord ARE JUST AS BAD as the ones that worship the nice man who says be nice to eachother?

are you experiencing cognitive dissonance? would you like to lie down?

>>56809006
>THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN FOX HOLES.
how do you know if foxes are religious? maybe they are just , liek, spiritual, maaaan
>>
The bible is right.
In fact here, where the pope lives, the legal limit to fuck a girl senseless and leave her in a puddle of cum oozing from every orifice is 14 years.
It's the law and I'm an abiding citizen.
Youngest I fucked was 15 come at me
>>
File: percent_cruel.jpg (14 KB, 572x274) Image search: [Google]
percent_cruel.jpg
14 KB, 572x274
>>56798209
it's both shitty
>>
>>56796447
just say there is a reason our laws and religions are seperated unlike Sharia, some shitskin law-religion-hybrid that allows to fuck children and kill women
>>
>doesn't know what his own "holy" book says
>modern day "religious" people
>>
>>56796447
Kek, fucking neanderthals are debating. This world is a joke.
>>
File: cruel.jpg (16 KB, 627x265) Image search: [Google]
cruel.jpg
16 KB, 627x265
another
>>
>>56796447
>>56796759
Your "righteous" christians and catholics are pedophiles themselves, literally.

Now where's your god at, /pol/? HA HA HA HA!
>>
>>56809020
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina
>>
File: 1444728979785.png (588 KB, 886x482) Image search: [Google]
1444728979785.png
588 KB, 886x482
>>56808801
Yep theres lots of cases of people in hospital that arn't religious who became religious check this one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFEe54oB0-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OCIqyMBm9k

Google : "Muslim converts to Christianity"
>>
>>56809235
you missed out the amputations for theft, or of one hand and one foot for opposing islam, or crucifixion, stoning, being thrown from a high building

can you believe that people are so stupid that they can't see this as a bad thing?
>>
>>56796759
Maybe you should actually read the bible before arguing topics like this.

Read the Quran as well for added power in debates with mudslimes, then wipe your ass with its pages when you're done.
>>
File: 1448345698495.jpg (621 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1448345698495.jpg
621 KB, 1024x683
>>56796447
There is no christian fundamentalism that does everything that the bible says

in fact, every pedophile priest there is is outcast by the greater christian society
>>
>>56809172
do christians require the amputation of one hand and one foot for opposing their religion?

>just as bad
>>
>>56809660
The Cultural Marxists infiltrated the priesthood in order to create these scandals and destroy peoples faith and trust
>>
>>56796447
> "your made up book says this"
> "but your made up book says this!"

You are both stupid, stop living your life following what some book says and use common fucking sense.
>>
File: Kirk.jpg (55 KB, 407x300) Image search: [Google]
Kirk.jpg
55 KB, 407x300
>>56809115
You mistake me I said "I am a Scientist"

I am a Xenomorphile.

IE "I want to fuck blue Chicks"

and am a Man not a kekhold.

Someone looking to take power in Australia and LEAD.

>>56809339
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

>>56809253
I agree thats why I have been working on some prototypes to kick start the space-age like it should have kept going from JFK.

Frankly would love some extra hands.
>>
>Their religion is based on the scripture literally. They are ok with pedos, but want death to gays, women who expose their skin and pig-eaters
>Shit tier religion, how can they belive such crap?

>My religion is based on facts. There are some strange bits, but they are not to be taken seriously since they are metaphors(such as talking snakes)
>Top tier religion, makes 100% sense.
Daily reminder that all religion is based on bullshit and its followers are just in collective denial of this
>>
>>56809006
You know that pedophilia is fucking prepubescent boys?
>>
>>56796759
>>56808845
>>
>>56809235
YOu obviously don't understand shit about sharia
>>
>>56796447
>referencing goatfucking barbarians for your morals
Both you and the muslims are making a serious error. They more than you but still.
>>
>>56809890
too many feminist butthurt atheists here
>>
>>56809172
i agree but most of the violence in the bible is descriptive , not a fucking order directly from god
>>
>>56810017
Muhammad in the writing of the Koran was inspired by stories from the Bible (Moses conquest).
>>
>>56809119

you seem to confuse the prophet and the religion and the god

>christianity worships and evil god, with a cool "son" or "aspect of him"

>muslims worship the same god, also there is prophet (who isnt as important as god in no way, shape or form) BUT is considered their main guy, whos an evil bastard, but they also have the cool guy within their text, but here he isnt god, or his son

>the jews are the originals, if one should follow this religion, you either start with the first peoples or the last, the muddy middle has given the importance to the cool guy, but i dont see any logical reason to pick a religion based on what sounds good, because simply the ability to pick based on what sounds good automatically disqualifies it as wishfullthinking

but dont forget, the jews are also with the evil god
>>
>>56809873

>religion based on facts

>keke
>>
>>56810256
Who gives a shit? I am orthodox christian, and I feel like it's almost identical to islam, except for the traditions and shit
>>
>>56809422
no time to watch those but
>muslim converts to christianity
they are familiar with the "almighty creator," how about someone who just has no clue about anything of the sort (which is what i asked)
>>
>>56810400
religion of peace
>>
File: nroPxMtLeSM.jpg (89 KB, 480x581) Image search: [Google]
nroPxMtLeSM.jpg
89 KB, 480x581
>>56810599
+10 holy damage
-20 intellect
>>
Christians put into context a lot of the things that are in the bible and generally dont care that much for the old testament and see Jesus as an example to follow and even the new testament is up for interpratation. Muslims think that mohammeds word is infalible and if something was done by him then that is a morally correct thing to do, ask them if mihammed was sinnless.
>>
>>56810400
Orthodox Nasheed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpUAVoBLPio
>>
>>56809830
>your made up book says to murder, amputate, mutilate, crucify, stone and behead everyone who disagrees

>but your book says be nice to people and stahf

tl;dr you are a moran

>Daily reminder that all religion is based on bullshit and its followers are just in collective denial of this
bullshit that makes you kill is just as bad as bullshit that makes you be nice
wew

>>56809964
stonings, mutilations, death, beheadings, CRUCIFIXION!!!
so misunderstood

>>56810269
I see, so given that some people want to follow bullshit, you see no difference between destructive EVIL bullshit which makes people murder and mutilate, over bullshit that tells them to be nice to everyone?

no difference at all?

>>56810400
>I feel like it's almost identical to islam
any mutilations as punishments?

>>56810867
>ask them if mihammed was sinnless.
interesting
>>
>>56810599
Hope you're not saying it's me in the picture
>>
File: 1397345482005.png (34 KB, 154x126) Image search: [Google]
1397345482005.png
34 KB, 154x126
>>56796447
>"muhhammad is a pedo" argument

Sorry but you fucked up. You cannot debate Islam against muslims. Its so vague they can turn around everything - furthermore it doesn't matter.

Your route should be the interplay between Islam and Muslims and how Muslim-lead countries are.

Your strong points here are:
>treatment of minorities
>treatment of women
>Draconian punishment
>lack of freedoms
>>
>>56810991
In a comment before I said that only extremists take the bible literally
>>
File: CF2cw5lUMAAZe-A.png (316 KB, 578x434) Image search: [Google]
CF2cw5lUMAAZe-A.png
316 KB, 578x434
>>56811086
I show Orthodoxy in Russia.
Consecration of nuclear missiles "Satan"
>>
>>56810991

there is minimal diffrence, religious people are able to do much with the text they are presented

mind you, slavery was both justified by the bible and criticized by it, humans are amazing with interpretation

i mean, there are even stories about buddist extremism , and thats pretty much the most peacefull religion ever
>>
File: 1421218821655[1].jpg (50 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
1421218821655[1].jpg
50 KB, 334x500
>>56796759
>>56796447
>using pol memes in a debate
>>
>>56811819
LE FRANCE'
OUI
>>
>>56811194
>>treatment of minorities
>>treatment of women
>>Draconian punishment
>>lack of freedoms

so no argument?

only sjws care about minorities and women
only scared faggots care about "draconian punishment"
as for freedom, borders exists so you don't live on muslim lands

blame your government and the kikes for the flood of muslims in europe, not the other way aroun
>>
>>56811713
>there is minimal diffrence
between amputation and turning the other cheek?
I sense that you are even embarrasing you'reself

>i mean, there are even stories about buddist extremism , and thats pretty much the most peacefull religion ever
yeah, and who is it that they are fighting? I'll give you one guess as to who could make the Buddhists turn warlike
>>
>>56811819
In the south begins early sexual development and masturbation is a sin.
>>
>>56811819
>men will always find a 14 years old more attractive than a 25 years old

definitely not true for everyone, I can't remember the last time I found a 14-year old attractive (other than when I was that age). They just aren't physically developed enough at that point.
>>
>>56797068
>Come on youre an aussie just call him a >lebbo cunt and glass him in the face

Lel
>>
>>56811993

like i said your confusing religion, text,prophets and god

and the other thing

yeah the religion that told people to choose the path of non-violence even if you die, is somehow fighting now?

We all know that tolerance ends when you encounter non-tolerant people , right?

ideals eh
the point with real ideals is that they shouldnt end because someone else does something, its all about personal integrity
>>
Heb. 13:4, "Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge."
Clearly, this sin is forbidden by God since it violates the natural created order of sexual union between a husband and wife.

also

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

>>
research islam there are THOUSANDS of things you can BTFO them with besides that lazy argument.

or send them this video made by yours truly a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvrdCJZLtxs
>>
File: 1438568836718.jpg (11 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
1438568836718.jpg
11 KB, 272x185
>>56812373
>like i said your confusing religion, text,prophets and god

am I? You sound like an unbeliever that hates all religion, and can't see the distinction between a truly evil religion that CHOPS PEOPLES HANDS AND FEET OFF! and one which makes people give to charity, save themselves for marriage and maybe help the homeless

surely you can agree that soe irrational belief systems are SLIGHTLY better or worse than others?

>and the other thing
what?

> its all about personal integrity
I fail to see you're point, fagbro

did you guess who it was that have turned the Buddhists militant? I bet you did, but you didn't want to say because it undermines you're entire argu'ment

why bro? why continue with this "no religion is worse or better" conviction, is you're conviction religious in nature? i.e. it is based on belief and no facts can intrude?

>>56812910
watching
>>
>>56796447
Are you stupid OP? It is not pedophilia to have sex with pubescent girls, it's only pedophilia when you have sex with prepubescent girls. Muhammad's favorite wife was a 9 year old.
>>
>>56812910
I have to be honest, it might be good for pissing off mudbloods, but it made no fucking points

don't burn the fucking kuran, READ IT
>>
>>56796447
>>
>>56797307
This "debate" seems like a bad idea, and totally pointless. Obviously no ones mind will be changed, OP proves that. Some one might get suicide bombed over this debate. Further more, atheism for life.
>>
File: kingdom-of-heaven.jpg (983 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-of-heaven.jpg
983 KB, 1920x816
>>56811819
>arabs made the 9 years old lie

The entire Qu'ran is an Arab lie.
>>
>>56813088

like i said, there is plenty in both the bible and the koran that can be taken any way you want

god is an asshole in all 3 versions

there is a diffrence in the importence of the characters that are portrayed in the books

AND even the most peacefull religion managed to attract extremist

for me thats a clear sign

if buddism cant keep clean then the others sure as hell wont, and the argument about "hurr fighting muslims" isnt no where near the problem

its the fact that ideals are ment to overcome obstecles, no one says "be good until someone isnt good to you"
its about being tolerant of those who arent tolerant

so if people cant understand even the most peacefull religion, (buddism) what hope is there left?
>>
>>56799159
You have failed OP, time to convert.
>>
>>56813374
It was only made to piss off some mudshit i was trolling
>>
>>56813701
>so if people cant understand even the most peacefull religion, (buddism) what hope is there left?
so you admit that buddhists were peaceful until the 6 surrounding BUDDHIST countries were invaded by islam and islam started invading BURMA?

but Buddhism is the problem? Wiped out by militant warlike Islam, in 6 countries... Did you even know that India is the birthplace of Buddhism?

How many did Jesus torture or kill? how many did he take captive and turn into slaves? how many did he harm in any way? Please answer this

How is god an asshole in the new testament?

Hope? Hope is for isiots and small children, we must take back our lands from the retarded warlike assholes. Christianity is generally a force for good, Islam is always a source of evil, why import evil to your lands, refuse to fight, then lie down and die?

>>56813998
fair enough
>>
>>56796447
Youre a fucking moron for going into a debate against islam as an open christian. You wont win taking that stance in 90% of debates as a normie. If anything it'll be a draw because theyre both abrahamic religion founded on the same pile of horse shit. If you insist on being a holier then though christfag tour best bet is distancing yourself from the past of christianity, because quite frankly christians did the same shit. The difference is that its the current year, not 500 AD. Ill probably get flames for this but if you want good arguments against Islam watch Sam Harris and Christopher hitchens for phylosophical debate, for scientific dawkins and lauren Krauss. Those 4 have defeated plenty of kebab.
>>
>>56810867
>>56809305
RARES
>>
>>56814443
remember to call them out for tu quoque, it's their only weapon, so research it
>>
>>56796759
>are trying to taiqqua

Taiqqua whatever the fuck YOU call it is completely made up. It's bullshit, stop spreading this lie and bring some actual facts and counterarguments to the debate next time. Real life isn't /pol/, you can't meme people down and it's not an echo chamber. You actually have to defend your views with facts to back them up.
>>
>>56798269
This, and remember, Mohammad married and fucked a prepubescent child. So, OP, you were lied to.
>>
>>56813701

There's a difference between being peaceful and just letting an aggressor destroy you. Buddhism is 100% cool with defending yourself against an attacker, just like any sane human would be.
>>
>>56814662
Neither of those are rare, they are merely uncommon.
>>
>>56815112
all atheists seem to have a buddhist boner
>>
>>56809305
not sure if there's stated what exactly is meant with violent. and the bible is a shitload longer tho. it would be more fair to do violent passages per page
>>
>>56796447

God fucked his 12 year old mother who gave birth to himself.

You cant get more incestuously pedophilic than that.

Christianity in a nut shell.
>>
>>56814886
>Taiqqua whatever the fuck YOU call it is completely made up. It's bullshit, stop spreading this lie and bring some actual facts and counterarguments to the debate next time. Real life isn't /pol/, you can't meme people down and it's not an echo chamber. You actually have to defend your views with facts to back them up.
look at this faggot, just flat out denial
>>
>>56798641
I dont believe this

theres any net-source on this?
>>
Explain the fallcious arguement of saying something is okay, cause other people are bad or do it too.

His comparison is like saying hitler was okay cause stalin killed lots of people to. As if that somehow makes it okay. It makes both bad, not either of them good.
>>
>>56812131
>I can't remember the last time I found a 14-year old attractive

So how old were you when you found out you were a faggot?
>>
>>56815306

Only the OG Buddhists who know there are times when you need to be a badass.
>>
>>56815977
tu quoque, or appeal to hypocrisy

literally " BUT MAAAA, HEE DID IT TOOOOOOOOO!"

muslims are as retarded as small childrens
>>
>>56796447
You put a smiley face after that comment.
You obviously made that story up, Ahmed.

IN SHORT: NO, the Bible does NOT encourage pedophilia.

Anyway, here's the stuff on pedophillia found by skeptics-annotated-bible:
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html

However ALL of those are from the Jewish part of the Bible (the Old Testament) - before Jesus came. And even otherwise they aren't very exact what the men may do with the girls they take in battle. It simply says that they can be taken - which would make sense, since they can't survive on their own anyway.
Anything more than that could be implied - by the culture at the time - which is unknown to us. Either way it's not possible to use Bible to justify pedophilia.

From my atheist perspective it's like so:
Judaism started these evil religions by making everyone afraid of god and setting Moses as a prophet. Moses foretold a coming a messiah.

Christianity built on that by claiming the messiah already came and it was Jesus - the savior who saves you after you die if you follow him. As such in Christianity you have the Old Testament (Judaism and its mess) and New Testament (turns Judaism into Christianity and tries to tidy up god's issues a bit).
Old Testament is very harsh. It's an ultra primitive god-fearing book full of violence and scary shit.
Christianity tries to clean that up a bit by sacrificing a godman Jesus to appease god. Jesus is a much more agreeable character and emphases values that a modern secular person would find much more reasonable (in comparison).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Testament#Table
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament#New_Testament_canons
>>
File: 1448534399973.jpg (185 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1448534399973.jpg
185 KB, 1000x667
>>56796447
>they flipped it around on me
the muslim will ALWAYS do this. EVERY SINGLE argument you ever get into. but it is the easiest thing to beat.

First thing, you admit that other people are sometimes bad, too. This is easy to admit because it is true, and it takes the wind out of their argument.

Then you say we're not talking about other people, right now we're talking about muzzies. We cannot address every evil in the world at the exact same time. One eats an elephant by starting with a single bite.

Finally, you explain that they're just pointing to the bad behavior of others to excuse their bad behavior. So what if a christian was a pedophile? That would be bad, but it would not make it okay for moehommad (who was also a homosexual) to be a pedophile too. They're trying to say it's okay for muslims to be murderers if there is anyone else on earth who is a murderer.

They always do this. Every single argument. You just need to point it out, and then expose them as trying to rationalize their evil by finding someone else who is evil, rather than taking responsibility for their evil actions and working to correct them. Truly, islam is the religion of finger pointing and never being held accountable.
>>
>>56796759
muhammad burned the houses of people who didnt come to the mosque, killed someone for critisizing him, was a fucking warlord, let a man beat his wife for not having sex with him, and fucked a woman after he had killed her father and brothers
>>
File: panama.png (58 KB, 777x380) Image search: [Google]
panama.png
58 KB, 777x380
>>56814886
no it's not. islam has a strong tradition of encouraging religious lies.
>>
>>56797698
all peaceful verses in the quran are abrogated (called naskh), so all that "peaceful" crap is just that, crap

use that
>>
>>56802439
this mate.
your a fucking retard for exposing your power level without coming up with anything to back yourself.
desu you might as well just kill yourself. your life's probably already ruined if your asking pol for help.
the rope waits for you, brother.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.