[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 30 year old white straight male >Have no criminal record,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 25
File: 119.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
119.png
516 KB, 680x418
>Be 30 year old white straight male
>Have no criminal record, never said a horrible thing about another person in my life
>Have always upheld the belief that all people are equal, some are just misguided and resort to fanatical ideologies due to circumstance and environment
>Told by SJW and "progressive society" that I am everything wrong with the world

Does anybody else on here legitimately feel hurt by this notion? I'm not talking muh feelings, I'm talking the fact that straight white males are depreciated in society's views simply because we exist.

What did the current generation of straight white men ever do to anybody? As far as I recall, we're probably the least "problematic" demographic on the planet.

Are there any older people on here (40+) who can give us their insights into the change they've witnessed in the last 20 years? Do they also feel that the last 5 years have been sharpest societal decline in decades?

>Tfw legitimately would play video games, go to the movies, or play a sport with anybody, no matter their age, sex, creed, or sexuality
>Tfw told I'm the greatest evil on the planet
>>
>>56784404
>>Told by SJW and "progressive society" that I am everything wrong with the world

But you are.

>Be 30 year old white straight male

It's 2015.
>>
File: feels.png (463 KB, 566x458) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
463 KB, 566x458
>>56784404
>shitlord
>>
Degeneration of society is largely a myth. Some things are better, some are worse.

I am similarly offended but I am not totally innocent like yourself. I avoid certain people out of disrespect or desire to keep away from unsafe and unsavory elements in society.

In the same way people go way over the top about the communists in the 50s, even people who are sympathizers, is the same shit with today's SJW crowd. They hate all white men because its an easy scapegoat, instead of actually trying to locate the problem. The joke of course is the communists are actually not the enemy, where as White men actually did everything.

Also I dodge the big 'straight white male' shit because I tell them I'm gay and shut them up that way, but mostly because I'm a troll like that.
>>
>Do they also feel that the last 5 years have been sharpest societal decline in decades?

yes, but you shouldnt bein influenced by it
>>
>>56784404

>Told by SJW and "progressive society" that I am everything wrong with the world

That's like caring about what a group of dirty heroin addicts think of you. It means jack shit. SJWs and progressives are the scum of the modern age.

Move on and keep living your life without those retards affecting you.
>>
>>56784535
>Also I dodge the big 'straight white male' shit because I tell them I'm gay

>because I tell them I'm gay

>I'm gay

>gay
>>
>>56784404
This never happened to me in Europe. Not a single time was degraded because I'm a man or because I'm white. What the fuck is going on in the rest of the world?
>>
>>56784654
>What the fuck is going on in the rest of the world?
>What the fuck is going on in the US?
FTFY
>>
>>56784654
R A R E
>>
>>56784608
Except SJW is a relevant movement. Every day they gain more power and political influence
>>
>>56784725

This is true, definitely. But the more they get placed into the limelight, the more people are going to start throwing their shit back at them.
>>
Sorry but we don't have problems with progressive white males who acknowledge their privilege and advocate on behalf of others

Shitlord whites who post on /pol/ and are probably asian anyway are the real problem and must be executed
>>
>>56784654

HIGH-STAKES POKER GAME
>>
File: 1448447938914.jpg (60 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448447938914.jpg
60 KB, 720x480
>I'm not talking muh feelings,
>Starts a thread with a that feel pic
>>
>>56784810
This.
>>
Feels good to live in a normal country
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
2 MB, 480x270
It's insane how much was changed in just the last decade. In 2005 you could say ANYTHING and every just brushed it off with a shrug

Now you can't say a single thing without it being a "micro aggression"
>>
>>56784404
the internet happened.
social media happened.
keeping posted k happened.
>>
File: 1435620139065.jpg (32 KB, 355x332) Image search: [Google]
1435620139065.jpg
32 KB, 355x332
>>56784404
>being white
>in 2015
>20 fucking 15
>>
>>56784936
That's how it should be. Your bigotry will be removed from society, you intolerant bigot. The world is becoming a better place, and soon your ignorant beliefs will die out.
>>
I was just like you once and after getting bombarded constantly with anti white rhetoric I finally snapped, I'm a full blown racist and I hate all things liberal and i don't mind telling anyone that...embrace it and feel good about the beast they turned you into.

Maybe i shouldn't have let them taint my soul but fuck it I'll be your white devil.
>>
>>56784404
Ever play king of the Hill?
>>
>>56784404
As an Arab, I agree with you. Literally every "racist" I've seen was an Arab like me or another shitskin, whites are the nicest, least aggressive, most educated, balanced people I met.

I don't hate myself, but gotta give credit where it's due.
>>
>>56784404
Oh boy. How majority can be deprecated? In whose views? Other white males? :D lol
If some niglets hate you, who cares.
>>
>people are all equal

Then why do straight white guys statistically succed more often?

You cant have it both ways dude. Either you accept that white men play unfair either by being blatantly racist and straightup oppressing everyone else (this theory has become rather unpopular since its pretty much impossible to find any traces of that in the age of affirmative action) or by changing the entire world to fit them best (through micro-aggressions, internalized misogyny etc...)and effectively changing the playing field so they can win....

...or you get a brain and realize that different people like different things and nobody is an oppressor for working hard and taking an interrest in something useful.
>>
>>56784404
>What did the current generation of straight white men ever do to anybody? As far as I recall, we're probably the least "problematic" demographic on the planet.
Probably it right there. These fuckers never grew out of high school mentality, so they'll pick on whoever doesn't aggressively shit on others because lol they're weak.
>>
>>56784507
Damn. If I had skin that nasty I'd be mad too desu senpai
>>
>>56785081
The white race is most balanced of all races.
>Aggressive, but not too aggressive
>Smart, but not too smart
White man is the all rounder and the most adaptable. Get rekt.
>>
>>56784404
The less things feminism has be outraged about, yhe more they will look for insignificant minor things and blow them out of proportion.
It's just feminism, ignore it. Don't marry one, don't stick your dick in the crazy...NEVER stick your dick in the crazy.
>>
>>56784404
>Have always upheld the belief that all people are equal
do I really want to continue reading....

you're an idiot if you buy into the general progressive outlook on the world

peole arent equal, people aren't 'problematic' because it's the current year and they still do things that are completely normal, people don't run around with checklists checking everyones racism sexism privilege or stool size

get away from this bullshit OP. The opinions of these liberals, all of them, are null and void until they do a damn good job of proving otherwise
>>
>>56784404
No, I stop believing the equality shit when once I grew up and saw the world around me for what it is. In many ways, the insane SJW push back originates from this as well. Equality and diversity feels like a lie to everyone and makes everyone feel like shit. Homogenous groups are a lot more natural and effective. Which is why you see all these racial tribes wanting "safe spaces" and generally wanting to be around their own kind.
>>
>>56784404
>(40+) who can give us their insights into the change they've witnessed in the last 20 years?
I'm 38, yes the downhill slide is accelerating, but I started to really notice the SJW shit around 2001 (year I graduated uni). Since jewbook et al the bullshit has exploded, now every faggot with a pet cause, or mental illness can easily find someone as fucked as they are and think "gee, I'm not insane now, this is normal because others fucks want to cut off their dicks as well!". Combine jewbook with a useless nigger getting elected ('we prezident and shitz now') and you have the perfect storm. A lot of fucked up shit went on in the mid 80's through 90's that would cause mass SJW suicide these days (think Chernobyl, Bill Clinton + his hoes etc). Now that an entire generation of cunts have grown up not even knowing what it's like to have real problems (constant fear of nuclear annihilation), it's only going to get worse before it gets better. I've reach the fuck it point, and so have most of my friend and family, these faggot SJWs have literally created the hate filled people they are so opposed to.
>>
>>56784404
If middle class whites and uncle tom families aren't evil then the sjw model of society an the wellfare systems integrity just crumbles.
>>
>>56784404
Yup and honestly I hope you take that feeling bury it deep, remember that in your heart is this really what those fighting the great war wanted?

When it's time to rise again you'll know.
>>
>>56784404
I'm 41 and too old for this shit...

>find a good woman.
>have kids and teach them self defense while redpilling the shit out of them.
> homeschooling. Dont hand them over to the state. No state intervention in home. No food stamps.Do not give the government anything but taxes.
>when attacked by sjws'or leftists, even relatives. Call them out on it. "You are an asshole for calling me racist/sexist/whatever". Dont go on defense, go on the attack.You have nothing to explain yourself for.Dont let them control language, point out freedoms people lost over the last 20 years.
>Study history
>Study philosophy
> r/k theory is your friend
> fight for gun rights, defense is a human right many have lost.
Your ancestors survived worse and kept their freedom.
DONT BE AFRAID TO OFFEND.
It will gain you more respect then you know.

Good luck guys, it's a hell of a climb.
>>
>>56785624
There is literally nothing wrong with being racist and sexist. Everyone is.
>>
>>56784404
They just want to keep beating us down so the next generation is even less problem attic

What you need to do is be the naughtiest goy
>>
>>56785858
Didn't say there was, but when it's used to attack you, don't lie, attack back.

>your racist!!!
Fuck your an asshole, did you know that in the US blacks are %15 of the population and cause over %40 of the murder?

Easy. You just offended the fuck out of them AND gave them somthing to think about and look up.
>>
File: 1447491600524.jpg (188 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1447491600524.jpg
188 KB, 600x450
>>56784404
>Does anybody else on here legitimately feel hurt by this notion?

No, so stop caring about the insecurities of people who aren't your immediate family and be happy, faggot.

also this >>56785858
>>
>>56786192
> pretending they don't know it
> pretending stuff like this isn't what's causing the gibsmedat revolt
It's like I said, equality is a nice utopia incompatible with humans, like communism. They know it, which is why they are trying to destroy all hippy-dippy I don't see color bullshit (doing stuff from other cultures, ending segregation etc) A small example: imagine being a shenigger or a female poo in loo and growing up surrounded by white and East Asian women instead of your own kind. Of course it makes them bitter af.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 403x403
>>56784535
>The joke of course is the communists are actually not the enemy, where as White men actually did everything.
How much is Tel Aviv paying you?
>>
>>56784404
I will not rest until every last straight white male has been wiped off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>56786811
lol that is if you don't die from aids first, fucking faggot
>>
>>56785342
>these faggot SJWs have literally created the hate filled people they are so opposed to.

Meme magic works both ways bro.
Keep talking of how all those who disagree with you are evil racists and sooner or later people who don't fit the mold will congregate around the identity that has been created for them.
>>
>>56786476
How to convince leftist sjw white people of this?

Hell anon, I convinced a Mexican to vote Trump.
I'm pretty good at redpilling other melanin challenged individuals.

Guess I should have specified I was talking about convincing white people.
>>
>>56787099
>4chan meme magic will get Trump elected president
>Liberal meme magic will insure we're getting our Fourth Reich
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>56784810
>Die in wars
>Have the highest suicide rate out of any group
>Live shorter lives
>Less public money spent on gender specific health research such as prostate cancer
>No affirmative action
>Basically expected to nut up and shut up
>As a straight white single man, I'm taxed higher and recieve nothing in return
>Priviledged.

I want this meme to end. That being said, I love being a straight white man, the amount of self reliance and fortitude ive had to develop is great. When nobody is looking out for you, you learn to look out for yourself.
>>
>>56784404
KILL
YOURSELF
>>
>>56787099
This. When you're pidgeon holed for holding certain Ideals (like minorities should fucking take responsibility for themselves and their actions), eventually you just say fuck it. Also the tearm Racist is getting bandied about so much these days that it's starting to lose its impact.
>>
>>56787148
Gotta hand it to this aussie.

Shitposts and abandons thread.

>should have seen this coming
>>
File: kalergi.png (77 KB, 633x843) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.png
77 KB, 633x843
>>56784404
it's the jews silly, they want to wipe us out and demoralization is their best weapon
>>
>>56784404
Stop listening to the noise.

The same people who post all of that on Twitter and other social media platform will not actually do anything about it in real life.

Going into politics? Toe the line.

Do you bring value as an employee, or are you an employer? Do whatever you want.
>>
File: 1443717255536.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1553) Image search: [Google]
1443717255536.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1553
>>56784404
>Does anybody else on here legitimately feel hurt by this notion? I'm not talking muh feelings, I'm talking the fact that straight white males are depreciated in society's views simply because we exist.

They hate you, yes. You should be offended. It's more amazing so many whites take it up the ass and apologize to them.

>What did the current generation of straight white men ever do to anybody? As far as I recall, we're probably the least "problematic" demographic on the planet.

What did any generation of whites do? Never worse than anyone else, and most of the time better.

Straight white men freed the slaves.
Straight white men gave women the vote.
Straight white men created egalitarianism and justice as societal concepts and morality.

You could list all the inventions and social philosophy, most of everything in the world is a product of straight white men. But the most galling is that no other group has fought harder for the rights of people who are not like them. And the ingratitude should be grating.

Helping lesser peoples was a mistake. So was the notion that everyone's equal, or at least should be.

Some people can't handle civilization and that's fine. They can stay in their mudholes and choose not to evolve.
>>
>>56784990
You tryin' too hard.
>>
I just openly embraced racism.
>>
>>56784535
Could politely but promptly get the fuck off this board
>>
>>56784654
Yea no. It is increasing exponentially here. But mainly in cities where the population exceeds 10^6.
>>
>>56784404
Why didnt you.get a sex change op snd worry about the rights of muslims and blacks like the jews want you to
>>
>>56784404

A third generation japanese born colombian told us in a meeting that isis is "our" fault and when we say it isnt "we" are part of the problem.

What the fuck you rice nigger, first of all we are not white. We dont fuck with muslims ever, we dont even give sheckels to israel or pay taxes in the united states, how is isis "our" fault?

Fuck that
>>
>>56784654
I feel the same, sjws and cultural enrichment propaganda are not well received here, i don't know about Milan though that's the most "progressive" city in Italy
>>
>>56784404
>Are there any older people on here (40+) who can give us their insights into the change they've witnessed in the last 20 years?

Don't look to older people anon - Boomers are the reason we're look down apon.
>>
>>56784404

>The greatest enemy that we have is raised in our own mind. The grammar of self-intolerance is what we have imposed and allowed others to impose upon us. Political correctness is a white European grammar, which we’ve been taught, and we’ve stumbled through the early phases of, and yet we’ve learned this grammar and the methodology that lies behind it very well.

>We’ve learned it to such a degree that we can’t have an incorrect thought now, without a spasm of guilt that associates with it and goes along with it. Every time we think of a self-affirmative statement, it’s undercut immediately by the idea that there’s something wrong, or something queasy, or something quasi-genocidal, or something not quite right, or something morally ill about us if we have that thought. And this extends out beyond racial and ethnic questions to all other questions. To questions of gender, to questions of group identity and belonging, to questions of cultural affirmation, to questions of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>>
File: fc,550x550,baby_blue.u1.jpg (65 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,baby_blue.u1.jpg
65 KB, 550x550
>>56784535
>>
>>56784404
Wtf OP, you got everything you could imagine.
You were born: White, Male and in Australia. Just because some retards are jealous, you shouldn't feel bad.
>>
File: 1386874943318.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1386874943318.png
94 KB, 396x385
There was this one time a very ugly fat black bitch started to whine to a snack bar's attendant because she attended me first, at the time the only thing I told her was 'chill' and that's it. Back then I didn't really know about these degenerates. Today I would behave completely different, probably put her in her place and force her to apologize, fucking cunts think they can do whatever they want and be triggered and rude to others simply because they are a vagina nigger and the other person is a white male. I can't wait for something similar to happen again.
>>
>>56789018

based anti-troll bugs bunny
>>
>>56784460
I MEAN COME ON!!
>>
Reminds me of http://heterodoxacademy.org/2015/11/24/the-yale-problem-begins-in-high-school/

Power is situational. There's a grain of truth to the discrimination + power thing, but power comes from the barrel of a gun, and who pulls the trigger depends on a lot of factors.
>>
>>56784404
Recession really kicked in middle of 2009 where people were losing jobs and the world started going insane with SJWism.

I witnessed everything decline. The most decline I saw is how impossible it is if you're a starter to even buy a house. It's impossible to buy a house off a single income under 30 in this country. The only time you can get a decent house is if you're among the tiny percentage who did a degree that is asked for a lot.
>>
File: lel.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>56784404
>sjws

lol,who cares what those degenerates think
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 600x415
>>56784404
Let them hate you, OP. Become the monster that they've created. Let the anger fuel your cause to rise above and crush minorities in your pursuit to becoming successful in life. We're not all in this together. Might is right.
>>
>>56784654
I never had it because I'm white male or anything like that crap. Though every time I say something about Islamists I get rough stares or I get people hating. Then there are also people who are enjoyed by it.

So meh.

From a legal perspective though society has gone largely in the dumpster with the emphasis cancer bureacrats in the parliament place on political correct laws that are utter fucking horseshit.

Don't get me started on the shit rulings on business with the whole political correctness thing over here. Gosh I would never start a business in the west of EU all these countries have rulings that absolutely fuck over smaller to middle size business while sucking extremely large business cock.
>>
>>56784404
>Have always upheld the belief that all people are equal

That's your problem right there. You believe in fairy tales.
>>
>>56788390
The ignorance in the spith is beclming a bliss to be honest.
>>
>>56788390
The ignorance in the south is becoming a bliss to be honest.
>>
File: feminist_lightbulb.png (171 KB, 1098x513) Image search: [Google]
feminist_lightbulb.png
171 KB, 1098x513
>>56784404
> being hurt by this
THAT is what makes you the problem. You've been so emasculated, demoralized, and indoctrinated with internally inconsisent egalitarian beliefs that you've become a passive participant in your own abuse and exploitation.

I'm sure the list of things you're naive about is long. You're literally just starting out on your journey...
> the path is long, but the initiate is patient

Welcome to The Cathedral.

https://youtu.be/cVaTc15plVs
https://youtu.be/vp8tToFv-bA
https://youtu.be/WKaNl2QKXwE
https://youtu.be/UfZO9DtTLYQ
>>
Well now you know how niggers feel. So their plan worked, I guess?
>>
File: white_cancer.jpg (87 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
white_cancer.jpg
87 KB, 850x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>56788864
I think I've just been fed my second red pill
>>
>>56784404
When the left ran out of real power structures to rally and rage against, they turned to abstract and imagined ones.
>>
>>56784404
>>Have always upheld the belief that all people are equal, some are just misguided and resort to fanatical ideologies due to circumstance and environment
>>Told by SJW and "progressive society" that I am everything wrong with the world
But you are, you bluepilled liberal kek.
>>
>>56790246

Can really recommend watching Jonathan Bowden - the excerpt video and quote I posted is from a longer talk of his called "Western Civilization Bites Back"

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

>Only when we are fit for power will we find the means to re-exercise it in our own societies. What is happening here and elsewhere in the West is the biggest test that Western people have faced for a very long period.

>In the past threats are always perceived as external. Another nation, another dictator, another aggressor, another imperial rivalry. In this filament of Empire, in the scramble for Africa at the end of the 19th century, and so on.

>All the enemies that we now face are internal. And the biggest enemies that we face are in our own minds. The feeling that we shouldn’t say this, shouldn’t write this, shouldn’t speak this, shouldn’t think this. These are the biggest enemies that we have.

>We’re too riddled with post-Christian guilt. We’re too riddled with philo-Semitism. We’re too riddled with a sense of failure, funk, and futility in relation to the European, the Classical, and the High Middle Ages past. We’re too defensive.

>We’re not aggressive and assertive enough as a group.
>>
>>56785008
/thread
>>
I'm 44

I grew up in the 80's. White men were kings and there was a strict hierarchical clique structure best described by the secretary in Ferris Bueller's day off.

An SJW back then would be alienated, a feminist would be alienated, minorities kept to themselves for the most part (though Rap was born).

MTV played music videos, Heavy Metal was still strong though it vied with hair bands. The American Dream was dying but you could still see the afterglow of it.
>>
File: 1443660961260.png (892 KB, 810x744) Image search: [Google]
1443660961260.png
892 KB, 810x744
>>56784404
time to join our side. They're not your friends.
>>
Oh yes, I forgot to mention the decline. The reason I so virulent hate SJW'S is because I lived in a time when they would get the everliving Fuck kicked out of them if they said even half the shit they did today.

I sometimes picture an SJW walking up to a lunch table in high school in my time and vomiting forth their bullshit. I would love to see the look on their faces as the attacks began
>>
>>56790642
Thanks mate, I'll take a look.
>>
File: fuck you commies.png (47 KB, 1033x199) Image search: [Google]
fuck you commies.png
47 KB, 1033x199
>>56789707
>>
File: 1447482951673.png (89 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1447482951673.png
89 KB, 406x406
>>56784535
>>
>>56791268
this.
hate us all you want but in the end we're all you got.
>>
How hard is it to connect the dots? It isn't. Red pill.

White males were kings up until late 80's. Rock was what made whites trendy and cool. Now, the jews have turned the tables. Niggers are cool and rap is trendy. White males are outcasted and demonized even by their own women!
>>
>>56784404

Don't worry dude.

I was always fairly right wing and got blamed by my friendship group when I was younger for my political beleifs.

Slowly as I got older and shittier and shittier things happened in the world, my friends either became redpilled or slowly stopped trying to lib me due to never being able to argue out of corners they had backed themselves into a debate.

Fast forward 10 years and most of my out of work friends are White supremisists from Anglo background or hail from Poland where they are strong catholic conservatives.

I even married a polish women In the end because she was on the same level as me with our world views.

We are now expecting our first little one together than we will probably raise in Poland.
>>
>>56784404
I know exactly how you feel, anon.
>>
>>56784535
being gay won't help you in the future.
right now only hardcore SJWs think gays are actually as privileged as any other white but as history has shown, yesterdays mad ramblings become the rule in the future.
gays are a minority in the SJW scheme. women are not and they will push their shit until everything falls apart, then they'll blame you and me. just like feminists from the 50s-70s. it was already too late when they realized and when they did they wondered why we didn't stop them.
show no respect for them. they are the enemy whether you like it or not.
>>
File: home.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>56784404
I'm 47 with a beautiful 30 year old wife and a lovely daughter.
I've got a nice home in the countryside - no immigrants.
Our garden is huge. I enjoy digging, planting flowers and vegetables.
The scenery is beautiful here. Simply stunning.

Yet still. Still I feel nihilistic. As if it's all for nothing.
Pic is where I live.
>>
>>56792066

I live in the southwest where spics and niggers will literally call you a cracker while pumping gas at the gas station. If you really want to experience the anti-white male just move to any big city.
>>
>>56784507
She looks like the kind of bitch who needs to eat a lead pipe.
>>
>>56784936
>2005
>'gay' means bad, as in 'that film was really gay'
>banter involves calling people 'poofters'

>2015
>Mutter 'you gay poofter' under breath
>Captured by thought police and sent to Neptunian Gulag
>>
>>56784404

Because it's fucking war, anon.

The SJW and by proxy powerful billionaires, academics and politicians are hellbent on destroying the White race.
>>
>>56792670

and they're winning
>>
File: 1448475415347.jpg (100 KB, 450x368) Image search: [Google]
1448475415347.jpg
100 KB, 450x368
>>56784404

society was never good.
>>
>>56792066
>Still I feel nihilistic. As if it's all for nothing.
the jew has done his work well

only one kid
>>
>>56784404
Oldfag here (yes we lurk /pol/ too).

Society really hasn't changed much since the 80s. The internet has given people new avenues to connect so now the SJWs are better at getting their talking points right. But the militancy and ideology has always been there, usually concentrated at universities and large cities. The notion that shit has fallen apart recently is horseshit The real social piviot happened in my father's generation ( the boomers). That was the generation that was rejecting social norms. Read the hippie horror stories that kids from that generation remember.
>>
>>56784990
You're not Australia, fuck off.
>>
>>56792878
>Society really hasn't changed much since the 80s
it has in the UK, something like 4 million shitskins were imported from 1997 to 2007, and a few million more after that
>>
>>56792800

Im 23, have one kid on the way and plan to have at least 3 more.
>>
The real truth is that people always hate the winners. Whites are the most successful in western society, hell, they built it. Because of this everyone fucking hates us. It's human nature, blacks side with blacks, asians with asians. You always want to destroy the one on top.

It's not so much that we're white, it's that we built fucking everything. There is no Jewish conspiracy shit; people will always hate the winners, with or without any manipulation. That's life. Whites are just being fucktarded and turning on themselves because we've been allowed to live in luxury for far too long.
>>
>>56786289
>stop caring about the insecurities of people who aren't your immediate family and be happy, faggot.

Easy to say, but people are social creatures. Everything we do is to impress either a mate or other members of our social group. And being told you're a piece of shit over and over again, everday for several years does eventually start to grate on you.

I don't care what people think about me, but I also have autism. I would think the more normal among us would be hurt by what other's think and say.
>>
File: jews feminism.jpg (356 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
jews feminism.jpg
356 KB, 1600x2812
>>56793131
assuming you and they are White, good job

>>56793143
>There is no Jewish conspiracy shit
newfag, lurk moar
>>
>>56793106
I thought OP was talking about feeling isolated by SJW criticism, not immigration changes to society.
>>
>>56784404

>Why has this occurred?

>It’s occurred because the radical Left with a culturally Marxian agenda, scorned by the Stalinist hard line that they were quick to repudiate, marched through the institutions in the United States and elsewhere from the cultural and social revolution of the 1960s and has marched through those institutions for 50-odd years to such a degree that the whole of the media—mainstream—the whole of mainstream politicking outside of the Rightist and libertarian allowed areas of dissent in the Republican Party and their European equivalents are controlled by nexus of ideas and interconnected thought processes which determine moral valency and morality.

>Everyone posting here is regarded as immoral by the ruling dispensation in the United States, and that’s very important, because it prevents people from identifying with ideas which are, quite transparently, in their own interest.

>If people think an idea is immoral they will shun you, particularly in an era of media exposure.

>The idea that identifying with yourself and with your own past is somehow immoral is one of the chief factors whereby the identity of post-European people in the United States has been turned: turned back upon themselves, turned back in a vice-like constriction where it can be used to destroy people and disarm them.

>Because if you’ve disarmed yourself before the struggle begins, you’re easy meat and easy prey for what’s coming.
>>
Protip OP, if you've found your way to /pol/ you probably aren't the sweet little angel you portray yourself to be.
>>
>>56793379
they go hand in hand

they are both attacks on White men and White families
>>
File: sweden.jpg (589 KB, 544x2739) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
589 KB, 544x2739
read this and be enlightened :)
>>
>>56784404
learn a skill you can charge for then charge a boat load. all people bear the weight of hate.
>>
>>56793446
based kike
>>
>>56784404

>caring what an SJW thinks

You should take the last 3 digits of your post number as a hint and delete yourself from this planet
>>
File: snooki-punched.gif (838 KB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
snooki-punched.gif
838 KB, 320x181
>>56793446
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>56786811
Nice proxy Australia
>>
The only thing I do is avoid shitskins. My town is 70% white, but 95% of my friends are white.

It's probably not on purpose, but subconciously I only really make an effort to befriend white people.
>>
>>56793348
>Christina Hoff Sommers
>Jew
Source? No mention of that on wikipedia.
>>
>>56791142
I'm 45.

Fuckin' testify.

It's weird. Everyone liked Prince. He was soul enough for the black crowd and new wave enough for the white crowd and people could just enjoy what he did. Things weren't so divisive.

Now, everyone enjoys finding the tiniest possible compartment to describe who they are and claim it as the lowest place on earth, where the shit runs downhill to, and they're proud of it.

My only satisfaction is knowing that for all of these feminists, their daughters will be taking up the headscarf and their granddaughters will be lacking their clits. It's the future they chose, it's the world they demanded.
>>
>>56793833
>No mention of that on wikipedia
interesting huh?

ok, so lets suppose that 1 of the 55 listed is unconfirmed at this time.. what of the other 54?

also, check this out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
>>
>>56794131
Truth does not fear investigation. Get that list fixed.
>>
>>56794131
bear in mind that jews are something like 1 in every 505 people
>>
>>56788864
>>56790642
I just listened to the excerpt, this is good shit.
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>56794094

Yeah it's the greatest irony that these people are running to the most oppressive patriarchal society imaginable. Their absolute ignorance of the real state of affairs means that they're the real racists but are too drunk on their own sense of moral superiority to realize it.
>>
>>56794199

No problem, perfect thread to spread this in in my opinion.

>The trick that the soft Left has learned is that if you disavow the hard edge of Leftist slaughter and Siberian camps and Stasi prison cells and you instead excel in the polymorphous rebellions of Herbert Marcuse and the student Left of the 1960s, you can actually influence the whole spectrum of mainstream politics.

>Therefore an enormous spectrum— at least two-thirds of the political spectrum— has been influenced by Marxist ideas shorn of their hard-edge Stalinist and Maoist filters.

>And yet the ideas and ideologies that these people stand for—the idea that the family is a gun in the hands of the bourgeois class, the idea that humor itself is a gun in the hands of the bourgeois class, the idea that there’s something uniquely oppressive about being male, that there’s something uniquely oppressive about being a Caucasian, that there’s something uniquely oppressive about the Western historical destiny—all these ideas have been shorn of their human rights abuses in Eastern Europe and Central Asia and far Eastern Asia, and have been reflected back into the West and onto the West.

>To the degree that you can’t set up a right-wing student group in an American university now—unless you’re under relatively deep cover—to oppose this sort of thing because the ideas themselves are so hegemonic.

>Why has this occurred? Why can’t Counter-Currents exist on American campuses? Why isn’t there a Counter-Currents group or something of a similar order at Berkeley, for example?

>Why is the idea that there could be such a group at Berkeley absurd, and almost risible, and produces a mild smile? Why is this so? Because the physical danger that such a group would be in is largely exaggerated.

>It’s the moral, mental, and spiritual danger that afflicts our people and that afflicts the young and would-be radical amongst our people, that is the thing to look to.
>>
im an old guy. the best defense is a good offense like another poster said. if anyone gives you shit tell them that the privileged white male is a harmful stereotype propagated by racists and you can't hate an entire race based on the actions of a few people. not all white people are racists and it's racist to say they are just like it's racist to assume every black person in a store is a shoplifter.
>>
thankfully i wasnt around to see a decline if there was one but i think that kind of behavior that like i guesse "progressive society" has of like treating men ecspecially white men like garbage and blaming them for any thing and what seems to me disadvataging them absolutly disgusting
>>
>>56789692
>who cares

Most of the media? (I have no idea how it is in y our country)
>>
>>56794094
The future I'm seeing is a right swing when kids that want stability and are rejecting the outcomes of leftist moral standards. The pendulum swings in both directions.
>>
>>56791268
its kinda spooky how that dude looks exactly like me
>>
>>56793503
Now there's a kid who didn't have a dad growing up.
>>
>>56795132
well said, good post
>>
>>56785858

this desu senpai
>>
>>56784404

33yrs here.

I fell like shit really started going downhill around 2002 and just got worse over time but really started to accelerate in the last couple years.

Honestly everyone is just getting shittier. Look up the mouse utopia experiment. Society will collapse by the end of our lifetimes most likely.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.