[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Trump finally been Stumped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: trump is yea.jpg (2 MB, 1876x8874) Image search: [Google]
trump is yea.jpg
2 MB, 1876x8874
http://www.inquisitr.com/2468800/2016-election-predictions-presidential/

>The latest predictions for the 2016 presidential election from a top analytics firm that has nailed every presidential race since 1980 shows that the final results of the race between the Democratic and Republican nominees will not even be a close call — despite predictions earlier in the summer that showed the 2016 race as perhaps the closest in history.

>But the winner of the 2016 election will not be billionaire real estate developer and reality TV star Donald Trump. While most pundits and prognosticators believe that Trump will not even secure the Republican presidential nomination, even if he did come out of the July 2016 Republican convention with nomination in hand, he will still lose to the Democratic nominee — whoever that nominee turns out to be.
>>
>>56778873
trump never had a chance kid.

he never did
>>
>>56779479
Then why are so many outlets shilling against him?
>>
>>56779828
no one is shilling against him, he is a victim of his own mouth but is such a weasel that he knows how to steer his flock and maid them believe he is the victim.

any one, any where would of gotten their teeth cave in for half the shit he says.

what would you say if he called you rapist, criminal and condone violence against you because of passion?

like that video of kasich just pointed out, is all good while you at the trigger of that gun but wait till you sit at the barrel end see how you feel.

he is literally a fascist and he'll find a flaw even on his most fervent followers there is a real possibility that your group be the next to be condemn by this fucking clown.
>>
>>56780457
>literally a fascist

Holy shit, welcome to delusion.
>>
File: based trump.jpg (109 KB, 798x818) Image search: [Google]
based trump.jpg
109 KB, 798x818
>>56780457
Get out of my country, Pedro.
>>
>>56780457
You have to go back
>>
>>56780681
get out of my continent Billy.

get on your fucking Plymouth boat and the fuck out of here.

take your fucking niggers with you
>>
The kikes are basically ADMITTING that the game is rigged and nobody seems to care.
>>
>>56778873
>While most pundits and prognosticators believe that Trump will not even secure the Republican presidential nomination, even if he did come out of the July 2016 Republican convention with nomination in hand,

If this happens with his current polling numbers expect the Republican party to completely collapse.
>>
>>56780457

I love how him saying "rapists are coming across" got changed into "everyone coming across is a rapist."

>left wins again
>>
>>56781839

He's just another uneducated spic. What do you expect.
>>
>>56781599
Start building the wall José.
>>
File: 1446959410176.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1446959410176.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>mfw i've been saying this for months
Dems not only have the college but repubs are repeatedly shooting themselves in the feet. There was absolutely no way trump stood a chance, i mean fuck, 4chan supported him, that's about as "you are not going to win" as it gets.
>>
File: tmp_2746-trump1664989113.jpg (20 KB, 317x315) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2746-trump1664989113.jpg
20 KB, 317x315
>>56781839
I love how you trump fags deflect, circle jerk, damage control and some I supposed are good people.

one thing is certain of all the shit that comes out of that idiot none of it is true and there is facts to prove it.
>>
>>56778873
Just kike media getting the goyim prepared to have their dreams squashed.
>>
>>56782278
you Will behave and dump that fucking idiot trump right the fuck now because I am not going to go through 8 years of Hilary Clinton.

you Will fucking behave you shit bag
>>
>>56782465

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>56782606
shut the fuck up and do it right the fuck now
>>
>>56782606
He's fucking right though. If you dont want hillary in office you better fucking start dick riding bernie, because if she wins the dem nomination its fucking over m8. There is absolutely no way trump or any repub nominee wins this shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.