[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that only President Trump will have the balls to de
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: trump2016.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
trump2016.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
Reminder that only President Trump will have the balls to deploy nuclear weapons against ISIS.

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/08/trump-i-will-absolutely-use-a-nuclear-weapon-against-isis/

If you haven't seen the latest ISIS propaganda video, here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18c_1448405998

Frankly, we need the nuclear response. They're not going away through conventional warfare. They're completely, psychotically devoted to their ancient murder cult and at this point have way too much foothold already if they can produce videos like that.

It used to be just a neat idea, imagining a Trump presidency, but it's escalated to a need.
>>
Truth. Nuke Isis. And tell Islam to join civilization or that block of shit in mecca will get it too.
>>
>>56775101
MURICA

godspeed you glorious bastards
>>
>>56775101
>They're not going away through conventional warfare.

Nobody has tried conventional warfare except Assad, who had to fight on multiple fronts with an arab-tier army.
I agree that ISIS should just be nuked, tho I doubt it will eradicate them. And I don't think that western men should go fight in the desert, while the desert men flee to the west.
But to say that they are not going away through conventional warfare is stupid because no country has committed to fighting an actual war against them.
>>
We're kind of fucked even if we destroy ISIS because of the refugees.
>>
>>56775923
yea
and if ISIS was nuked it would be the perfect excuse to keep the refugees here because 'omg they country was nuked! they can't go back!'
>>
>>56775828

Point taken

>>56775572
>>56775674

Thanks m8s. Anyway, we as likely ordinary civilian individuals probably can't do much to help, but one thing we can do is say repeatedly and to anyone who will listen that nuclear weapons are a need against ISIS. If enough of the general public are woken up to this threat and vocally accepting of the nuclear option, it'll make it easier for those who do have the authority to implement that option to go through with it.

>>56775923
>>56776001

Internment camps like in WWII for the Japanese. They should basically become prisoners, not citizens, if they're kept alive at all. Only way to be sure.
>>
File: 45678765.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
45678765.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>>56776001
send them back then nuke them

problem solved
>>
File: 1528496350.jpg (38 KB, 590x387) Image search: [Google]
1528496350.jpg
38 KB, 590x387
>I would absolutely start a nuclear war because Isis exists in just one place and it's possible to blow up an idea
>the crowd goes wild as intercontinental ballistic missiles careen toward them in retaliation
>>
>google the quote
>We’re going to hit them and we’re going to hit them hard. I’m talking about a surgical strike on these ISIS stronghold cities using Trident missiles.
>only sources are some shitty blogs
>go to main page
>Nickelback will tour with ISIS
Fake and gay.
>>
>>56776158

Give it time, he'll make it real.
>>
>>56775101
Islam is one.
The moderates are the colonizers and the extremists are the shock troopers. This is why it is so important -- to certain parties -- that our response to the shock troopers be to welcome the colonizers.
Islam will come out of this period of history better or worse off. As of right now it's much better.
>>
File: 1440160541387.jpg (110 KB, 840x1120) Image search: [Google]
1440160541387.jpg
110 KB, 840x1120
>>56775101
If Trump becomes president, there will be one of two outcomes.

The first is that America will be made great again, the economy will be restored, ISIS will be destroyed, and things will be better than ever.

Either that or it will be the beginning of World War 3 that will end in nuclear annihilation. And probably another civil war in America.

Either way, I can't wait.
>>
>>56776086
>Internment camps
well we are kinda doing that. last I heard they are not allowed to leave the camps much. But we can't enforce it so whatever

>>56776115
if only
but it would probably created 100x more radicals

>>56776144
if all nuclear countries agree that IS should be nuked, why would there be a nuclear war?
>>
>>56776144
you can definitely kill an idea and honestly a nuclear weapon would probably be the easiest, most cost-effective way to do so
>>
They would go away through conventional warfare, if anyone bothered to wage it against them.
>>
>>56776425
Kek
>>
File: 1447580779176.jpg (58 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1447580779176.jpg
58 KB, 419x421
ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
>>
>>56776443
Maybe because Isis doesn't exist on a remote island called The County of Isis, where no one else would be affected.
>>56776460
>the easiest, most cost-effective way
Someone hasn't learned about cost/benefit analysis yet.
>>
>>56776659
What other countries would be affected by nuking Raqqa for example?

You realize there exist nukes with different kind of payloads, right?
>>
>>56776659
>muh civilian casualties

we didnt ask the enemy to mix in with the civilian populace

let god sort em out
>>
>>56776659

>Any part of the Middle East
>Worth protecting

Also this:

>>56776941

>You realize there exist nukes with different kind of payloads, right?
>>
>USA still hasn't put a Railgun in space
what the fuck are you doing gringo
>>
>>56775101
Alright guys no memes. Why nukes? That could open a giant box of worms. Why not just carpet bombs if you want to exterminate?
>>
>>56777173
Firebombings would work
>>
File: Hitler-Adolf_0.jpg (30 KB, 280x345) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Adolf_0.jpg
30 KB, 280x345
None of this would be happening if I had won
>>
>>56777173

>Alright guys no memes. Why nukes? That could open a giant box of worms. Why not just carpet bombs if you want to exterminate?

Same reason we needed them back when we used them on live targets the last time. We're dealing with deeply, irredeemably dedicated members of a death cult. They won't respond to anything less than the US stepping outside of the weak, sterile, and complacent victim state waiting to die that they've pegged us as and doing something that will shock and, yes, offend and alarm the rest of the free world.
>>
>>56777282
Maybe he shouldn't have been a loser then.
>>
File: stumped.jpg (24 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
stumped.jpg
24 KB, 530x298
>>56776425
>If Trump becomes president, there will be one of two outcomes
>Daddy, please don't use nuclear weapons
>we have a good life don't we?
>If Trump becomes president, there will only beone outcome
>America will be made great again
>>
>>56779084
>i lub my deddy
>deddy bresident
>deddy drump

she's so strange looking, not in a bad way
>>
>>56775101
>federal reserve is privately owned by rothschild and rockefeller cronies
>Trump's daughter is jew convert
>Clinton's daughter is jew convert
>jew is matrilineal
>Sanders is an actual jew
>implying any of the above don't just intend on continuing to suck america dry
>/pol/ so used to sucking their dads' cocks that they don't see that trump is pandering to the white male vote, while hillary panders to the female vote, while sanders panders to the nu-male vote
>/pol/ thinks the wall is meant to keep mexicans out and not to physically encumber the american south once liberal martial law is enacted
>/pol/ thinks muslims are conspiratory when they're just barbarians
>/pol/ thinks ISIS is real
>/pol/ thinks israel is a villain when they're the scapegoat safeguard for the jews who suffered genuine anti-semitism from the West's inprecision in targeting banking scum
>/pol/ thinks america hasn't already signed its own epitaph in 1913

lol
>>
File: tumblr_m19ny483si1r174w1o1_500.jpg (41 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m19ny483si1r174w1o1_500.jpg
41 KB, 500x513
>>56777173
Can't carpet bomb because it is against international law

http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/carpet-or-area-bombing/
>>
>>56777173
It's a fake quote.
>>
>>56775101
god i wish i could see this
you're right-- Trump might do it.

jesus. i wish it would happen. Or nuke someone else.

not enough nuking going on in this world.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.