[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I say to counter people who say this, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 750x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 750x720
What can I say to counter people who say this, /pol/?
>>
>>56752776

Y-you too.
>>
>>56752776
>CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>56752776
The irish did permanently change America though. Catholicism basically took over large parts of the country. No one cared about the Cuban or Vietnamese boat people, and we don't allow Haitians to immigrate (no idea where 2015 man got that one) .

Basically tell them that immigration changes things and that if they accept that Islam will likely become more prominent in American life (i.e. restrictions of female dress in certain places, attempts at passing blasphemy laws, etc) then that is alright. If they believe that things will just stay the same then they are fucking morons.
>>
>>56752776
The pilgrims celebrated thanksgiving with the Indians because of their bounty after switching from a socalist commune to a free market.

Thanksgiving has nothing to do with immigration.

Now, fuck your feelings, no one wants anyone from the middle east where terrorism is born and bred.
>>
>>56752776
It's anecdotal evidence. Fact of the matter is, bringing in untrained, uneducated, cultural risks into your country by the truck loads is a stupid fucking idea.
>>
That was before the Democrats encouraged welfare dependence and a victim mentality among minorities
>>
File: current year.jpg (110 KB, 760x647) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
110 KB, 760x647
>>56752776
>>
>>56753041
Not only that, but European immigrants made America a much more centralized country that it was intended to be for a country founded upon the "Rights of Englishmen".

Of course, as a communist, John Oliver aproves that.
>>
>>56753199
Not true. Before welfare was a thing they used patronage to get the filthy Irish to vote for them. Kickbacks have always been used by political parties to get support. Republicans campaign against that kind of politicking but to no avail, mostly because they were,as always, irrelevant.
>>
File: FOR SAKE OF ALLAH IT'S 2015.png (1 MB, 1264x605) Image search: [Google]
FOR SAKE OF ALLAH IT'S 2015.png
1 MB, 1264x605
>>56752776
>>
>>56752776
Spit in their face.
>>
File: why tho LWA.jpg (37 KB, 229x238) Image search: [Google]
why tho LWA.jpg
37 KB, 229x238
>>56752776

>liberals hate Christians and shit on them constantly

>liberals vehemently defend the importation of even more dogmatically religious people. Muslims

Why?
>>
>>56752776
They didn't wipe everybody out, but they were persecuted. Regardless, it is an erroneous comparison. If you were gonna make that comparison, if the indigenous peoples could defend themselves they would most certainly repelled the Europeans to their best interest.

His arguments are ignoring what Islamism is, how many of those immigrants are for Islamism, and how much of a threat Islamism is to our values, rights, and general way of life. I am not even making an argument about the potential terrorist threats but that is very real.
>>
>>56753678

Because they (most young liberals) have a particularly vitriolic hatred for Christianity
>>
>>56753678
Because they're self-loathing sadistic freaks.
>>
>>56753455
Oh my god I just realised that pic is before the Paris attacks. Crypto-Illuminati Jew confirmed.
>>
>>56752776

Well, we have every right to do the same as the Indians then. They didn't sit there they went to war to preserve their culture! Even if we don't win, we should at least try!
>>
>>56753678
The reason why the global left has historically been anti-christian has more to do with the fact that western capitalist civilization is based upon Christian morality and reasoning than anything else. They love all non-christian religions because they provide a supposedly "alternative" morality that helps to destabilize western society.
>>
>>56753678
Because they cant admit that muslims are wrong. You see if they admit that this 'minority' non-white group is actually dangerous it will ruin their dogma of how only whites are evil. It would kill their stance; if you can show one counter example, then you have disprove a theory...the Muslims are the counter example, and so liberals ignore it.

This is why you see libs doing all these stupid mental gymastics in order to convince themselves and others that muslims are fine and some how it is once again white peoples fault
>>
>>56752776
"Oh, so you're saying Native Americans shouldn't have resisted colonisation?"
>>
File: pol - syrian refugees_1.png (279 KB, 1452x669) Image search: [Google]
pol - syrian refugees_1.png
279 KB, 1452x669
>>56752776

A: Settlers are not refugees. You don't get to pretend that America under a scattered batch of tribes that all hated eachother is equivalent to the current unified nation. You can't actually be refugees if you're going to a plot of land with no government. That's what a settler is.

B: Immigration laws back then were actually strict and most applicants DID NOT make it through, as opposed to "Syrian" "Refugees," who are not only rarely Syrians but never a Refugee under any standard of the word. Further, it is arguable that even then, immigration throughout the early 20th century was a perfect example of why immigration isn't good; Irish, Italians, Koreans, and so forth formed their own cliques in the community, and to this day many still do not integrate with their fellow Americans.
>>
>>56754060
Truer words never told
>>
>>56752776
Vietnamese who became refugees are fucking traitor to the country
>>
File: gallery_14172_1168_44811.jpg (48 KB, 590x450) Image search: [Google]
gallery_14172_1168_44811.jpg
48 KB, 590x450
That's pretty accurate desu
>>
If by "broadly unfounded" you mean "came true in their entirety"
Then yes, i'll agree with you.

But of course, he's a fucking foreigner who hates the country, so no surprise he spreads subversive ideology.
>>
>>56754416
You are just mad that you don't have any relatives over here Mr. Nguyen.
>>
>>56754608
I do have relatives in Burgerland
>>
>>56752776
He is a British immigrant trying to change America therefore immigrants are bad

DEPORT LIMEY
>>
>>56752776
>"Yeah, and why shouldn't we learn from the mistake of the natives?"
>>
>>56752776

Id bring up the most recent case.

FDR and his Japanese interment camps.
>>
>>56752776

You say to them that muslism are different, and that things would be turning out for us as badly as they are turning out for Europe, which is much closer to the Middle East.

Asians and American(o/a)s follow the fucking law and don't actively try to bring ALL of their troubles with them wherever they go, which is what sharia and muslim manners/morals are.
>>
Ask them how many background checks the pilgrims had too, op.

Then throw scalding coffee in their face and tell them to fuck off back to syria where they belong.
>>
>>56752776
>implying America hasn't been growing steadily worse as it diverged from its Anglo roots.

I think we can all agree that America started going to shit in the 60s when that irish Catholic kennedy got his daddy to buy the election.
>>
>>56752776

>Irish immigrants
>good and still not shitting up america.
> Vietnamese
>still not shitting up America
>Cubans
>still not shitting up America.

If you honestly think any of these people are, have, or are going to make America better then you are ducking retarded.
>>
>>56752776
None of the Muslim theocracies were Muslim theocracies until the "refugees" out numbered the native people
>>
>>56755232
Irish and Italians have been pretty plague like in the US
>>
>>56753075
This just might be the stupidest post I've seen in over a month.
>>
>>56752776
I don't want the Muslims to do to me what my ancestors did to the Native Americans.
>>
>>56752776
The only thing the conservative retards on /pol/ can say about this is that they believe Muslims to be inherently evil. Notice how every comment in this thread is either an outright insult or a claim that all Muslims are dangerous? There is no other counter-argument.

There is truth to the statement that Muslims are dangerous, but the numbers don't add up. 10,000 people that are screened are not going to be a threat.
>>
>>56754948
Holy shit.
/thread
>>
THE MICKS, THE GOOKS, THE SPICS, AND THE NIGGERS ARE TERRIBLE.

FUCK THEM. FUCK YOU, YOU LIMEY TWAT FAGGOT. FUCK.
>>
>>56753678
war on Christianity is real
>>
>>56756144
>implying they'll be screened
>implying that even after screening, they will be peaceful

The UK was peaceful too, and now they have people who can openly wave ISIS flags.
>>
Whats this "we" shit, you british fuck?! fuck off OP, need complaint with sticker that says "made in america."

this is like me bitching about canada's independence day
>>
File: 1448404809019.jpg (832 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1448404809019.jpg
832 KB, 1280x1440
>>56756144
Wrong. We're in an employment crisis and we do not need more immigrants. The great majority of the "refugees" who flooded Europe weren't refugees but economic immigrants who just wanted a slice of the welfare pie.

Now thanks to us (and only us) that welfare pie isn't thick enough to attract the numbers of people we would need to crash our economy like Sweden's, but every million immigrants you leftist shitbags bring in who then vote for entitlements moves us that way.

We do not need immigrants.
We do not need more welfare.
We do not need more immigrants on welfare voting Democrat for more of the above two.
I don't care if they're Irish or Mexican or Syrian or Chinese, I do not want ANYONE more imported into this country unless they actually have something meaningful to offer our economy.

>B-but muh Islamaphobia
I'd fucking LOVE if we could inflate the numbers of conservative religious people in this country, even if that meant immigrants. That might allow us to undo some of your anti-culture marxist bullshit, but I'm willing to put the economy before my own beliefs and try to save us from being destroyed by your ignorance.
>>
File: family.jpg (114 KB, 666x550) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
114 KB, 666x550
1.A lot of our countries are at war with Syria, did the Germans take Polish refugees back to Germany while invading and if they did, what do you think would happen?

2. Yes we had immigration for ages, and the reason why it worked was because almost always both sides wished for it and worked together to make the newcomers fully adapt to their new environment and culture.
Multiculturalism does not and will not work, it's far from the same.

3. What you see nowadays is governments taking in immigrants by the millions every single year with very little interest in integration, back then it was hardly that big

4. Demanding the natives to adapt to the immigrants to absurd levels is suicide of the original culture.

5. Literally all great nations and empires in the world all crumbled when there was a huge influx in immigration, it's a very good sign that a nation is truly on its last legs.
>>
>>56754310
son, you are a genius. strayt troofin', nigga!
>>
File: 1445391369987.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1155) Image search: [Google]
1445391369987.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1155
Canadian trade minister grudgingly admits honor killings might be bad, at 5:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OsQRI-LBU
>>
>what can I say to counter this

Say we need another world war to prove these people actually love this country.

Either that or remove all Muslims. What sounds easier?
>>
>>56752776
>syrian refugees
>80% men

It's a man's duty to defend his country to the death. Only SJW liberal faggots think running away like a woman is acceptable behavior. This is why we hate Syrians.
>>
>>56754301
Trust Australia to come up with the best responses.
>>
File: 1399042156442.jpg (60 KB, 387x480) Image search: [Google]
1399042156442.jpg
60 KB, 387x480
>>56754416
Vietnamese refugees here are alright by me. I took some little Vietnamese girls virginity about a year back.

It was fucking gross. I wouldn't recommend it on anyone unless it was your wife.

Blood on my sheets is not cool
>>
>>56752776

I can't stand that piece of shit communist.
>>
>>56757933
Agreed.
>>
>>56752776

Easy.

We shouldn't import another foreigner until we can take care of our own. As it stands now, we have thousands of AMERICAN "refugees" living homeless in the streets of every major American city.

THOSE are the people that need American help, not some foreigners from half way around the world.

Fuck that leftist shill bastard, and every bleeding heart irrational fuck like him.
>>
>>56752776
All of those people made the country worse
>>
File: 1444207124831.png (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1444207124831.png
41 KB, 800x600
>>56756144
100% of Muslims hold views that are contrary to even conservative western civilisation, let alone the left wing, liberal safe-space that these faggots want us to live in.

Our laws, morals, politics, culture etc. were all founded with Christianity in mind, therefore Christian immigrants don't have a problem in following their religion and the laws, morals, politics and culture of a western democracy.

By definition, Muslims have a strong belief that runs contrary to those of the western countries that they wish to emigrate to. Renouncing Islam should be a prerequisite for any immigrants into any western country that wants to hold onto the values our forefathers fought for.
>>
Conquerors/Settlers =/= Refugees

We didn't ask to stay.
>>
>>56752776
don't say anything
just kill them
kill the traitors
>>
>>56752776
SAM HARRIS TO THE RESCUE!

Basically, the idea of refugees causing problems is debatable in America, but is an objective fact in Europe. The example he gives is Somali refugees.
>>
>>56752776
>The Celtic invasion of the British Isles.
>The mass migration of Germanic tribes.
>The Seminole Indian migration into Florida ended the Calusa Indians.

When a liberal isn't thinking about dicks he's lying about something.
>>
>>56759575
FUCK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdcRTGAZRNE
>>
>>56752776
Check m8 meme
>>
File: 1333788986254.png (6 KB, 409x259) Image search: [Google]
1333788986254.png
6 KB, 409x259
>>56752776

1. The north american colonists were not refugees.
2. The native people of north america were not wiped out.
3. John Oliver is a stupid limey faggot who doesn't know a god damned thing about what he's talking about. He's probably literally never even talked to a black person or a mudslime outside of his stupid show. He's never been the victim of any crime and never touched a firearm but believes that he has something meaningful to add on the discussion of firearm ownership and self defense. And he complains about white conservative social values in the same breathe that he defends fundamentalist fucking Islam.
>>
>>56759867
>1. The north american colonists were not refugees.

Many "colonists" were Britain's shit-tier citizens on the run

LOL!
O
L
!
>>
>>56760109

That still doesn't make them refugees. And regardless of WHY they decided to cross the atlantic, they were still colonists. "Colonist" often carries a positive connotation, but that doesn't mean that any particular colonist or group of them is actually good.

Spanish colonization in the 15th and 16th century, for example, was one of the most deplorable acts in the entirety of human history, but they were still colonists.
>>
File: Columbus-day-parade.jpg (93 KB, 892x558) Image search: [Google]
Columbus-day-parade.jpg
93 KB, 892x558
>>56760452

<<colonists
So why the major Open Gates butthurt? Theyre just conquering, like any other savvy conquerors of the past.

Enjoy the show :^}
>>
>>56761040

They aren't colonists. They aren't going to set up any of their own infrastructure. They aren't going to live on their own. And they certainly aren't going to be in territory which was fallow before they arrived.

They are migrant workers and welfare tourists, nothing more.
>>
>>56753984
>Western capitalist civilization is based upon Christian morality and reasoning
>Christian morality and reasoning

You mean like Lot selling his underage daughters so they can get raped by Sodomites, and then having sex with them after they escape?

You mean like Abraham pimping out his wife to other men?
You mean like Abraham being so psychopathic he was willing to murder his son for a storm God called Yahweh?

These are the moral values and reasoning Western civilization is built upon? If so, we're basically a Middle Eastern society.
>>
>>56752776
>it didn't hurt anyone
>except that one time it literally wiped an entire race off the map
>but just that one time
>not the time a bunch of Irish with near identical values integrated into our growing economy
>>
>>56761491

The point of the story of the binding of isaac was specifically to disbar human sacrifice from Judaism.
>>
>>56761240
You're retarded bro... You get a couple other /poltarders together and go "colonize" a blm rally. You have nothing else going for u.

>col·o·nist/ˈkälənəst/
>noun
>a settler in or inhabitant of a colony
Stop changing definitions, grasping through straws, fucking retard

You're very funny tho
>>
>>56761936

>a settler in or inhabitant of a colony

Key word, "COLONY".

You can't fucking colonize land that's already been developed you fucking idiot.
>>
>>56761936
Inb4 gasping
>>
>>56762062
You're retarded...

L
O
L

>"cant colonize 'already developed'"
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.