[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEXANS GET IN HERE BRING THE ROPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16
File: RmayorIvyTaylor.jpg (29 KB, 424x272) Image search: [Google]
RmayorIvyTaylor.jpg
29 KB, 424x272
TEXANS GET IN HERE

BRING THE ROPE
>>
File: tumblr_nmbt44BmUl1us72g4o1_1280.jpg (280 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmbt44BmUl1us72g4o1_1280.jpg
280 KB, 770x1000
>Mayor Ivy Taylor distanced herself from Gov. Greg Abbott and others in a statement she released today. In the statement, she expressed compassion for the refugees and said any of the who pass through the federal screening process are welcome in San Antonio.

>"Local governments do not have jurisdiction for the resettlement of refugees, but as Mayor of San Antonio, and even more so as a human being, I strive to create a community that is open and welcoming to those in need,” Taylor said.

http://www.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/11/24/local-officials-say-san-antonio-is-open-for-refugees
>>
>Speaking to MSNBC on Saturday morning, Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings was asked to discuss the growing anxiety over Syrian refugees entering the United States, purportedly due to concerns they could be potential agents for militant groups such as ISIS. Rawlings staunchly rejected the assertion that Syrians are somehow uniquely prone to violence, saying he is more concerned with the rise of white supremacy and the recent flurry of mass shootings committed by white men.
>“I am more fearful of large gatherings of white men that come into schools, theaters and shoot people up, but we don’t isolate young white men on this issue,” Rawlings said.
He also said that vilifying refugees only helps ISIS, as doing so falls into their “trap.” He then pushed back on the notion that ISIS is somehow representative of Islam.
>“ISIS is no more Islamic than Nazi senior staff was Christian,” he said. He also subtly challenged Christian governors and other followers of Christ who have rejected refugees, referencing Jesus’ scriptural call to “welcome the stranger” in Matthew 25:41-43, asking, “Christ following people like myself — how do we deal with this issue of strangers, and are we going to let them in?”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/23/3725109/dallas-mayor-syrian-refugees-white-supremacists/
>>
>>56707893
>Kike rawlings
>>
A nigger trying to welcome in sand niggers. Color me fucking shocked
>>
>>56706964

San Antonio fag here, people are fucking pissed at her.

But what else could we expect with a nigger in charge, her opponent was a Latina so we didn't have much of a chance either.
>>
>>56706964
Good thing I live in El Paso and don't have to deal with this shit.
>>
>>56706964
Spics are not too friendly with Muslims, I expect them to leave immediately.
>>
>>56707893

>white democrat male cùcks Dallas
>black republican female cùcks San Antonio

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

How do I join these guys?
http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/11/23/breaking-americans-with-ar-15s-and-ak-47s-surround-texas-mosque-send-brutal-message-to-muslims/
>>
>>56706964
I was going to say I hope this doesn't happen in Houston, but there would literally be no difference. I moved here in July and I swear there are more asians and Muslims than white people.
>>
>>56708127

San Antonio happening when and where?
>>
>>56706964

Should work out really well with several military bases and all those soft targets available!!
>>
>>56708933
I'm barricading myself in my apartment near utsa with all my guns. It's a university so we all know our melanin-heavy friends won't be around it
>>
>>56708482
Houston went to shit in 2006.
>>
I would come help you guys, but rope is illegal in Britain.

It's classed as a weapon, and even construction workers have to order and wait for police to turn up and give them a rope to use.
>>
>>56709096

No man no, time to deputize some buddies.
>>
>>56707202
>I strive to create a community that is open and welcoming to those in need,” Taylor said.

Just what San Antonio needs more people with their hands out!!
>>
>ISIS is no more Islamic than Nazi senior staff was Christian,” he said.
>know nothing about islam
>make statements like this

ISIS is too much islam, even for a lot of muslims
>>
>>56709264
Wait, are you joking?
>>
>>56708482

there's a huge mosque downtown houston.

of course one block over are like 20 bars.
>>
>>56710333
I've lived in Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio now and I can safely say Houston is far and away the worst. San Antonio is filled with Mexicans, but Houston is filled with... everything except for white people. White people just kind of hide out in nice secluded neighborhoods and keep their head down on the way to work.
>>
..so now i cant move to texas and be white and free?
>>
>>56711591

You can if you're willing to fight for it. Remember the Alamo.
>>
>>56706964
Does she expect this to go over well with the hispanic community? After living in this area for the majority of my life, I'm willing to say that the hispanics are even less informed and for fearful of muslims then most white people I know.
>>
>>56708933
We have five military facilities (if you still want to count SAMMC), take your pick.
>>
>>56711591

Stay away from urban areas and you'll be good.
>Very welcome.
>>
>>56710895
katrina refugees fucked that place up big time.
>>
>>56712880

No I mean the Mayor Taylor Waco Drag Fun Fest
>>
>>56711591
Small satellite cities around the larger metropolis tend to be very nice (Dripping Springs, Boerne, Wimberley, Rockwall, ect). These are where the wealthy commute from to avoid the shitty inner-city riff-raff. These are the places I think of when I think Texas. Super urban areas like houston are just like any other urban area, and can be easily avoided if your line of work doesn't require you to be there.
>>
texas is barely american anyway, you stole it from the mexicans anyway. why shouldn't they be allowed to cross the border, and why shouldn't they decide syrians should be allowed to take refuge there?
>>
>>56714208
LOL ok m8. it's totally not theft if you invade, kill everyone there, then say it's yours.
>>
Spoils of war =/= Theft

You cum gargling kek.
>>
>>56708083
funnily enough sand niggers hate niggers
>>
>>56714465
see>>56714419
>>
File: 1444752336254.jpg (82 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1444752336254.jpg
82 KB, 832x584
>>56706964

>San Antonio

Glad my hellhole of a city isn't taking Muslim refugees, just the Mexican ones.
>>
Except it wasn't an invasion Mexico wanted settlers and encouraged Americans to move in.

Santa Anna was a brutal dictator and Texas wasn't the only rebellion under his rule.

San Luis Potosí, Querétaro, Durango, Guanajuato, Michoacán, Yucatán, Jalisco, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, and Zacatecas states all rebelled against him.
>>
>>56706964
Well, I'm not going to Six Flags anymore.
>>
>>56714025
texas is barely mexican anyway, they stole it from the spaniards/injuns anyway. why should they be allowed to cross the border, and why should a nigger decide syrians should be allowed to take refuge there?
>>
File: 1413312212085.jpg (204 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
1413312212085.jpg
204 KB, 646x774
>>56714025
Mexican living in U.S. as a permanent legal resident reporting in.

Mexicans don't like arabs or muslims.
We don't even get along with indians too well.

If you don't believe in "our" God and Jesus Christ (which even filthy niggers do), then we see you as completely different and don't think you belong.

I'm not trying to be a cumskin bootlicker, but if we have a choice between how things are run now and how things could be under Muslim rule, we'll pick you whiteys to run the show.

Our culture simply is not compatible with muslims, no matter if we are catholic, christian, or atheist.

Besides that, alot of us are aware that once whites are done being targeted by the media, chinks and us are next.
>>
>>56708127
How did a Latina lose to a nigger in SA???
>>
>>56715066
Build wall.
>>
>>56708174

>implying us being a sanctuary city for thousands of illegals isn't significantly worse than a handful of ragheads

Only saving grace is I won't have to worry about being kebab'd when I leave my house but we have bigger problems tbqh family
>>
File: 1409019406500.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1409019406500.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>56714025
>Cu.ckistani telling us what is and isn't American
>>
>>56715089
That's my question too.
>>
File: 1445884622055.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1445884622055.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>56715217
Sorry bro, America wants me here.
In 1 year I'll be a Citizen.

Unlike you, who was just born here and forced America to accept you without a choice, I spent thousands of dollars for lawyers and fees to be allowed to have an interview in the consulate.

I passed legal backround checks, health exams and blood tests, interviews asking about my morals, and so on.

And your country officially deemed me worthy of living here after so many years of waiting and working for this.

But yeah, someone should follow up on your meme.
Both countries would be better off with a wall.
It's just that I'm not going to be the one that builds it.
>>
>>56708127

It has less to do with the fact that shes a nignog and more to do with her being a woman politician, which to be quite frank, is fucking hazardous to the overall well-being of whatever they govern.
>>
>>56715536
where are u from?
>>
>>56715066
>I'm not trying to be a cumskin bootlicker, but if we have a choice between how things are run now and how things could be under Muslim rule, we'll pick you whiteys to run the show.

Whites and Mexicans get along though here in the South. The problem is ALL OF US here are constant victims of the aggression of the federal government.

Whites, Mexicans, Asians and the non-nigger blacks are all fucked in the coming years. Why pay us living wages when the government can import foreign slaves?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x734
>>56706964
FUCK

I live in San antonio

Where do I go lads? I'm thinking of moving to san marcos/kyle.
>>
File: usausa.png (68 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
usausa.png
68 KB, 259x194
>>56715536

Good luck with everything. Hope you start a family and make a good living.
>>
>>56715587
Mexico, dude. Just follow the comment chain.
>>
>>56715601
Mexicans aren't bad... until they get in large numbers. Once their population is higher than about 20% they turn areas of town into little mexico. Why do they flee a place and then make the new place the same as the place they fled?
>>
>>56715804
>Why do they flee a place and then make the new place the same as the place they fled?

Because they are too stupid to realize that they themselves are the problem.
>>
>>56715724
I just left San Marcos. It's nice and the girls there are 10/10, but there's nothing productive you can do there unless you want an ungodly commute or are in college.
>>
>>56715724

I'm planning on moving from my hometown of El Paso to Lubbock or Dallas sometime in the future. Can't be any worse than here. Want to be north enough to not have the awful humidity but want that small town feel while still not being out in the boondocks.

Any fellow Texanons have experience there?
>>
>>56716164

I was born in Lubbock and it was pretty awful from what I can remember.

I currently live in Oklahoma City and it's been great. Good economy, decent housing market, cheap real estate for sale and majority white.

I'm not even racist or anything, but I do value my safety.
>>
>>56712351

no one gives a fuck about decisions going over well with spics; they don't even fucking vote. Just look at the stats for the last mayor election.

The only thing they are worried about is where to get some breakfast tacos and who is bringing what to drink at the ice house.
>>
>tfw live in San Antonio

GOVERNOR PLEASE HELP
>>
God, Texas is so great but some fucknuts truly ruin it. I started seeing it with the Katrina bullshit (they're still here btw and are watering down the education system). I live north of Houston called The Woodlands, which is pretty good and mostly white, but I'm sure it'll receive the same fate as Houston, Dallas, etc. eventually.
>>
File: AP373040472755-620x620.jpg (63 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
AP373040472755-620x620.jpg
63 KB, 620x620
>everyone come to texas
>we have low tax rates
>nice weather
>new yorkers and californians come
>turn state blue
you asked for it fuck sticks.
>>
>>56716726

I lived in Spring just before Katrina happened and from the times I had returned to visit Houston I could tell it has changed since then because of it. It truly has become the toilet bowl of Texas.
>>
>>56715089

hispanics don't, won't or cannot be compelled to vote, especially in San Antonio. A large number of hispanics here are illiterate, dropped out of school at a young age, and had kids at an early age. Not exactly politico material.
>>
File: 1381802697003.jpg (23 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1381802697003.jpg
23 KB, 240x251
>>56716973

>nice weather

What? Fuck no lol

Whose been spreading this bullshit?
>>
>>56716996
I went to a Spring area High School. You got out just in time. All the high schools have turned into zoos and have stabbings every year it seems. It's sad, nigs from New Orleans somehow destroyed an entire town over the course of a year or two, and still are.
>>
>>56709248

Houston is literally niggerville
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>56706964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdGCyDVhlZM
>>
North Texas here
South Texas quite shitting up things for us
We do enough keeping Oklahoma away
Thanks
>>
>>56709377
underrated post.
>>
How much better will Texas be if Trump wins and gets rid of these beaners? San Antonio isn't going to have any people in their city, that's for sure.
>>
>>56709480
almost positive they were pagans too; why do Nazi's a;ways get rolled into Christians, they really were all not.
>>
>>56706964

Shit senpai i havent visited yet, will they fill up the alamo with muslims?
>>
only thing these refugees are welcome to is a noose
>>
Katrina, remember that shit?

Fuck me
>>
>>56717937
Wonder if they'll kick them out when they piss on it.
>>
>>56706964
Fuck you Texas, and fuck your Lone Star beer. Fuck that fucking Alamo and fucking long-horned steer. Fuck every Dallas cowboy that ever drawed a breath. Fuck you, Texas, and fuck you plumb to death.

Think about a place that's hot as hell—about drier than the bottom of a dried-out well—and I think you know what Texas means to me. Got no money, got no jobs, and the banks are all too poor to rob. I worked my fingers to the bone but I knew I wrote some pretty good songs until I drew the wrath of the Texas LCB. They jerked my tunes off the honky-tonk with a bullshit list of "do"s and "don't"s. They locked them up, and threw away the key. Well, fuck you, Texas, and fuck your Lone Star Beer. I'm headed for the border line.
Anyplace else'll be just fine as long as there's a job and a decent place to sleep.
Get up each morning with my ass-a-flexing and give birth to yet another Texan and write a song as he slips between my cheeks. So, fuck you, Texas, and fuck your Lone Star Beer.
>>
>>56715724
come over to sugar land senpai
there are niggers, but they're niggas.
>>
File: 1447484793233.gif (1021 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1447484793233.gif
1021 KB, 375x212
>>56718569
This song triggers me
>>
>>56717261
What school? I went to Klein Oak. The place went from alright to a shithole in only four years.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.