[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free Krdistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11
File: Turk_Meymun.jpg (46 KB, 493x321) Image search: [Google]
Turk_Meymun.jpg
46 KB, 493x321
Why Singapore and Nepal have their own state I have not?
>Why am I decided less valuable than chinks?
>>
A. Kurdistan overlaps Syria, Iraq and Turkey, the problem of creating (yes creating) Kurdish borders is a logistics nightmare reminisce of the balkans.
B. Kurdish people are still feudal, how does a feudal nation interact with a world full of post industrial nation states?
C. Kurds just won't have a constitution, nor could I imagine a bunch of Kurdish warlords sitting around drafting one
D. Did I mention balkanisation? As unfortunate as it is everyone hates the Kurds, creating another hated state in the ME isn't a great idea... But hey, you could become best buddies with Israel!
E. Kurds aren't even native to the region, they're either Turkic or Persians, but either way they're yet another people that felt a strong, unexplained compulsion to migrate westward and invade
F. Because the UN has been pushing for it for decades and it's too horrible to contemplate that this whole ME conflict has been a smoke screen to create Kurdistan
>>
>am I decided less valuable than chinks?

yes
>>
Too much oil in "your" lands.
>>
>>56701462
Frankly; no one wants another proxified state in the ME. And if you want a state; you need to prove that you're worthy to hold it. Militarily. Either by a sponsor or by yourself. You can base it off of ethnicity, religion or anything you want; as you've discovered.
>>
>>56701462
All other "cunt"rees can fuck off. Kurds are Americas new little bro. When god-emperor Trump gets into office Kurds will get back their lands in long overdue payment for much kebab removal.
>>
>>56701462
Because Singapore is an economic powerhouse.

Kurdistan is a mudhouse.
>>
>>56702198
They have proved it militarily time and time again at least in Iraq. Before Isis Kurdish Iraq was a fucking 1st world country filled with millionaires and ski resorts. It was fucking Colorado. Then once again we let them down and fucked off cuz kekbama this time instead of bush seniore.

Kurdish IA were number one. Most professional badasses. Kurdish culture is very old and mostly non-religious. They're religious like a Jew astro physicist is Jewish. Their culture is more important to them then fleeting religious movements. I have several Kurdish friends and have spoken to them at great length about it. One was one of our interpreters in Baghdad. The other local national terps hated him cuz he was Kurdish. That alone was more than enough reason to love Kurds.
>>
>>56701949
>Kurdish people are still feudal, how does a feudal nation interact with a world full of post hshdhshsh

Do some research please, do you spout out about early 12 century that whole world went to feudalism system not just Kurds?

>Kurds just won't have a constitution, nor could I imagine a bunch of Kurdish warlords sitting around drafting one

If I will be a Kurdish president I ask them stop war against IS instead whole world and some coward like you.

>Kurds aren't even native to the region, they're either Turkic or Persians, but either way they're yet another people that felt a strong, unexplained compulsion to migrate westward and invade Hssjsshsjh

Implying that you are native australian and your ancestors are not whores and unknown nomads, speaking incorectly again. Deciding a nation with 6 different dialects a Persian is just keep being foolish as hell.
>>
>>56701462
Because Kurds are the SJWs of the Middle East.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 978x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 978x655
Could someone redpill me on why the Turks hate the Kurds, I know Kurdistan is a unofficial state in Iraq, Iran Syria and turkey but wtf did the Kurds or the peshmerga do to puss off the Turks?
>>
>>56702263
lmao no . no. not ever going to happen the way you say anon

america is in bed with turkeys government not their rebels(pkk and the like(kurds). america backs isis in turkey as turkey backs isis in turkey
>>
>>56702690
No, Kurdish people are notably feudal.

No, you will not be president and the leadership will be a free for all amongst whoever feels they contributed the most against IS.

No, we improved the land, as in we built universities, state reservations, mines and ports. Improvements are key.

>>56702198
>Frankly; no one wants another proxified state in the ME. And if you want a state; you need to prove that you're worthy to hold it. Militarily.
What do you think it happening right now?

IS have no more oil rigs to raid, since they've all been bombed by Americans, this means they're relying solely on donations and will experience extreme attrition. Their best soldiers, who are mercs, will realise they won't get paid and fuck off.

After this, the Kurds will stroll in and tell themselves how they took the Levant by themselves.

If this feels scripted, you're not alone.
>>
File: aryan.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
aryan.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>56702792
>le 80's
>we want independence now
>we will commit terror against civilians, soldiers, the police to get what we want
>thousands of turkish people dead until now
>late 2000's
>the west has turned their eyes on us, better chill with terror against civilians
>le freedom fighter face
>>
>>56703026
Ah got it, thanks m8
>>
>>56703084
You're welcome senpai. Just look up unbiased information so you don't fall for the freedom fighter meme. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey%E2%80%93PKK_conflict
>>
>>56702792
Pretty much yelling "gib country" when they have same rights as Turks. Afaik this pissed Turks off to go full Nazi. Last time I was in Turkey was in 2012 and i'm not going back again, Alanya used to be cool until the retards of Turkey heard about it and it literally went into the greatest rape capital. There's either a Kurd/Syrian or a retarded Turk on every corner now.
>>
>>56703026
Please defuse yourself before killing more pilots and mount of Kurds.
>>
>>56701462
Don't worry, now everybody hates Turkey so it's your time.
>>
File: turkey bomb.jpg (67 KB, 467x765) Image search: [Google]
turkey bomb.jpg
67 KB, 467x765
>>56703026
Why did you post a picture of the handsomest man in Turkey?
>>
I read the history, and it's because your lazy ass ambassador at the 1919 peace conference was late and made a bunch of terrible choice, screwing over his entire nationality out of country.

That's just sad man.That's got to be one of the biggest fuck ups in history.
>>
Other ethnicities from Syria, Iran, and Iraq might want their own shit country.
>>
We got kicked out of Malaysia and thrown into independence. Then we rolled on from there and became an economic powerhouse.

We didn't want independence originally, but then the guys running the government post-Malaysia-split was so good that they made us a 1st world country in less than 50 years.

We kind of earned our right to be a country after that.
>>
>>56703233
Kurdish workers make up the tourism industry's workforce so they were probably Kurds. I worked in the HR department of a hotel in Antalya and I would often get to see the workers' files. About 90% of them were Kurdish.
>>
>>56703332
I thought Kurdistan was not Turkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNWV2KKgct4
>>
>>56703026

CCTV is "on"

You guarantee they'd be happy purifying every Christian in the country in a blink of an eye being as its in their religeon to do so.

Check out Armenian Genocide, 1.5 million Christians murdered to create the Turkish Caliphate. Only the Jews were smart enough to move along when the Muslims took Constantinople back.

Shame they didnt wipe out the entire pre-Kardashian blood line though, couldnt even get that right.
>>
>>56703332
Hahaha if Köftes think he is ugly I think he is cute with rosy cheeks.
>>
>>56703424
fuck you chink
>>
>>56701462
>implying Taiwan, Hong Kong and Tibet are truly free
No, Asians aren't getting land or freedom either. It's all over the third world.
>>
>>56701462
Because they earned it, you think you are more valuable than gooks? Lol think again.
>>
>>56703491
>Armenians
You mean gypsies?
Also, fuck religion you degenerate retarded piece of shit, your cognitive intelligence is probably stuck between your British teeth.
Every kill to reduce religion is positive on this planet, especially gypsies like Armenians.
>>
File: kurd women.jpg (125 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
kurd women.jpg
125 KB, 1200x800
>>56703468
You didn't post a picture of a Kurd, Mehmet. You posted a picture of Miss Turkey wearing her sexiest lingerie.
>>
>>56703565
Watch your language, I couldn't wait for the total obliteration of muzzie population and these "chinks" you speak of are in possesion of at least 500 nukes
>>
>>56703026
So why don't you turks just give them theyre country then?
>>
Also wtf am I even doing listening to these communists, yes they are Marxists, pol this retarded to support one nigger for another, everytime. SAME SHIT KILL THEM BOTH
>>
>>56703690
fuck off
>>
>>56703687
If you love your Kurds so much, at least be man enough to accept who they are. The guy is Kurdish.

>>56703706
Becuse we're not Swedish.
>>
>>56703687
کاکە لێیگەڕێ با هەر گوو بخوات تورکی فاشیست
>>
>>56703894
Hey Sinan, what are the Persians like in Turkey?
>>
>>56703894
>Becuse we're not Swedish.
Yeah i now you're people is subhuman
>>
>>56703668

Ill take it that as being from Sweden your not happy with how Europe is shaping your colour chart.

Your skin colour average has gone from beautifully pale to disguisting praline.

Congratulations on being a non-biased religeon country with no moral compass.

As for you personally, my written attacks cannot amount to how much I despise your tone you worthless maggot.
>>
>>56703970
We don't have any. There are occasional tourists from Iran though. They come here to enjoy some freedom and go back.
>>
>>56704050
I'd rather be a subhuman who doesn't give any of his clay to every minority who chimps out, rather than a Swedish C*UCK who'd bend over to his immigrants and do what they want.
>>
>>56703687

Its a trap surely.

If it is a she, it looks like those old Greek women who are miserable and definately have not submitted the puss since 1987.

Hence why Greek men are horn-dogs.
>>
File: turk scum.gif (18 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
turk scum.gif
18 KB, 500x734
>>56703894
I don't love Kurds. I just hate Turks.
>>
Since Turks are Islamic shit heads who support Isis, I support everyone who kills them.
>>
>>56701462
Because you were turned I to kebab and now we will never take you back
Should have put up a better fight like the Slavs
>>
>>56704163
What do you think Kurds are, Christian? The biggest Islamic terrorist organisation in Turkey is Kurdish.
>>
>>56704163
You are welcome.
>>
>>56704120

This you:

>turk
>turk all day long
>have espresso
>talk to turk about being and doing the turk
>eat falafel
>eat turk delight
>rape a white woman
>sleep on bed made out of heroin bricks
>wake up in desolate desert

And you wonder why industry has not formed around you even though you've not:

1. Worked for it
2. Any natural resources
3. Religeon that demands you stop work and pray 10 times a day (unproductive)
>>
>>56704252
Thats true. Kurdish people commit a lot of those ape-crimes here in Germany.
Step a person just because he looked at him and stuff...

Though, Turks are assholes as well.
>>
>>56703004

Are you a genius?
>>
>>56704083
Well according to wiki there is 618,000 persians in Turkey. Are they k*rts as well?
>>
>>56704252
Do you know any "terrorist organization" with girls uncovered hair in mountain beside boys?
Tuncay do you know any "terrorist organization" with their leader imprisoned?
>>
>>56704252
So they fight Isis and are simultaneously Isis?
Why is every answer for your shitskin problems : They are ugly Nigger Kurds or they are back stabbing Armenians/Greeks.
>>
>>56703004
And such a state will stay independent? Between Iran, Turkey, Israel, Gulf states; it'll be worse than Lebanon.
>>
>>56704432
Wiki demographics are a meme. It's probably people with Persian ancestry from centuries ago. Kurds or whoever from the southeast. We don't have 600,000 Iran citizens in Turkey.
>>
>>56704339

Oh shit Jordan are on board.

ABORT MISSION, Jordainian'd do not fuck around. Theres a reason they still exist right smack bang in the middle of this shit storm.

Note: What are the Jordainian's doing to prop up the west backed air strikes and are their allegiances?
>>
>>56701462

Learn from Polish history. You get independence only after your occupiers bleed themselves out in mutual war.

Also, maybe you do not really need or deserve independence. Everywhere there are nations or regional ethnic groups that do not have there own state, and that situation benefits them.

Wales is not independent and Bretagne is not independent.
>>
>>56704407
Just stop acting like we're the only dicks in the world.

>>56704496
>k*rd tier arguements

Fucking hell.
>>
>>56704424
I am become Occam, teller of the obvious.

>>56704556
The west will ensure it.

Muh self determination!
>>
>>56704661

>I am become Occam

This grammar implies your a first generation immigrant and if not from North Africa ... you are not a genius.
>>
>>56704729
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer

I hate explaining obvious things any well cultured anon should know.
>>
>>56704661

Shame it wasn't near Luxemburg or Switzerland, then.
>>
>>56704556
Your English sucks Tuncay, visit your Usta learn you better English.
Stop eating Şorba while you bitching here.
>>
>>56704729
Are you this retarded? I'm not a fucking native English speaker and I know what he's referencing
>>
>>56704558
Ah i see
>>56704661
So you think they will get independence?
>>
>>56704598
>Just stop acting like we're the only dicks in the world.
But you are the most annoying.
The whole Turk-folks.

I really try to write something nice, but i cant.
U are such a burden. Disgusting, selfish, liers, unfriendly, calculating and arrogant.

Please die.

These are the kindest words I have for Turks.
Sorry, but its your fault.

(Afghanis are subhuman as well, maybe u fell better now?!)
>>
>>56701462
thanks for the flag, its hard to tell which flag is which when every country in your area has the same flag with different numbers of stars
>>
>>56704866

Thats Gita, and its a poor translation, its actually:

>Death I am becoming

See: The Bhagavad-Gita By Barbars Stoller-Miller.

In relation to a dream had about becoming Krishna on Earth.

Educate me? You fuckwit
>>
>>56701462

Another thing.

USA needed Turkey as a NATO ally during the Cold War, so Turkey got backing for putting down any Kurd rebellion. Turkey was needed as a whole country for the lands in that area, with USSR right next to its border. Also post-WW2 Iran was needed as an anti-Soviet ally.

To get secured independence a country has to be recognized by global powers. Back then nobody needed an independent Kurdistan, so that is maybe the strongest problem you had.
>>
>>56704982
I had a vague theory around a year and a bit ago, now I'm certain. The real question is if it's just a lucky coincidence, the natural power vacuum of that region or if it's a planned move by UN powers out of the concept of self determination.
>>
>>56704895

Jordan? Maybe your pilots can learn a thing or two from Turkish pilots.
>>
>>56705164
What makes you certain?
>>
>>56704926

Your from Canada, no-one cares about your wonderful 250 years of history.

Oppenheimer? Seriously? Neckbeards use this fucking prick as a yardstick of bravado?

Try people like Geraint Formesdt and Nicholas Brom. Those people stood in the face of death and were heroes to many.
>>
File: st-mary's.jpg (1 MB, 2044x1440) Image search: [Google]
st-mary's.jpg
1 MB, 2044x1440
>>56701462
I'd free you mate. Are you Christian?
Or do you explode every day after playing with unusually heavy vests?
Do you shout "TAKIBRRRR!!!" ?

Or do you prefer this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-J2kuSCLvE&list=RDrVLlBDgQsOo&index=3
>>
>>56705032
Go back to your own country
>>
File: 1448221823395.gif (208 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1448221823395.gif
208 KB, 500x476
>>56704895
>>
>>56705439

At last, should we literally shitpost Christian symbols all through Xmas and see how much steam we gather. Just populate the whole fucking site with WHITE CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS
>>
>>56705122
People only remember Oppenheimer, who was a genius.

Good thing you did your research, better late than never.

>>56705314
The way the media is playing it, the way how the only ground troops are Kurdish, the way how this would be the perfect opportunity to essentially boost Kurdish nationalism, winning wars has a habit of doing that.
>>
>>56701462
I wholeheartedly support the Kurdish state. I think it is needed as a secular counterbalance to the craziness of the region. Kurds are notoriously good warriors too. Saladin was a Kurd I believe.

Love from Ireland Mr Kurd.
>>
>>56703233
I think you misspelled Malmo.
>>
>>56701462

Take a bit of Iraq, Iran and turkey. Free the Kurds.
>>
>>56705032
Lel completely agree with you, but if somebody complains, you are labelled as Hitlers descendant who wants to re-establish the fucking NSDAP.
Nevertheless I have some fellow stundent friends who are Turks and Yazidis, they hate Islam and you can discuss with them.
>>
File: GODWILLSIT.jpg (215 KB, 486x750) Image search: [Google]
GODWILLSIT.jpg
215 KB, 486x750
>>56705439

CRUSADE
>>
>>56705368
>failed grammar nazi gets BTFO and goes full hipster
>>
>comparing an Asian city state that was kicked out of Malaysia for being too chink with a bunch of sand niggers just because they speak a different language

You're fucking dumb to compare Kurdistan with Singapore
>>
File: 1448368189340.jpg (774 KB, 896x1100) Image search: [Google]
1448368189340.jpg
774 KB, 896x1100
just like Palestinians & the Irish deserve a land of their own. Sadly, it's not easy, since the countries you want independence from have very strong allies that will just debunk your ancestral claims
>>
>>56703565

Fuck off Ahmad go join ISIS in mindanao
>>
>>56705712

>american landwhale comes to pseudo-intellectual-french-canadians rescue calling shitposter "hipster"

I made those names up you piece of ignorant shit. Can you not see im derailing this thread?

America, no-one likes you, not even your own edcuated citizens.
>>
>>56705593
>A. Kurdistan overlaps Syria, Iraq and Turkey, the problem of creating (yes creating) Kurdish borders is a logistics nightmare reminisce of the balkans.

If yurop can take in millions of refugees, I don't see why Turkey can give a tiny bit of land to Kurds.

Meanwhile, Syria and Iraq are broken shitholes and shouldn't be giving a shit about tiny fractions of unused territory when they have much bigger problems
>>
>>56706002
>turkey can
*can't

w/e
>>
>>56705666
I know those kind of Turks too. In the end they are again Turks.
Those people are simply environmetal polution.
They make me sick with their behavior... i dont even know if they are muslims or not.
In my major is a very strict muslim. He smells like garbage. But even he is a role model compared to them.
I dont care about the religion in this case.
U can discuss with those muslims too.
But thats not the point.

They are simply disturbing. I was raised christian... and I shouldn think this but i cant hold back, it just poped into my mind: I hate them. They are degenerates ugly unfriendly disgusting selfish liers.

I hope they die all soon.
A nuclear strike from Russia would be great.

I even would take the whole world with me, if I just could erase those dirty Turks and Afghanis.

So i dont really like Turks (and all under them = Pakis, Afghanis, Marokkans, Tunesians etc.)

Sorry.
>>
>>56705994
>hurr durr I'm only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>56706204
This extends to arabs as well.

(List not complete, just a short briefing of my feelings)

Sorry.
>>
>>56703424
Indeed you did. Be proud of that. Make sure you and your future generations prevent your country from slipping away.
>>
File: 1448150093816.jpg (51 KB, 653x673) Image search: [Google]
1448150093816.jpg
51 KB, 653x673
>>56704120
I'll have to agree with the Turkish on this one. Now I know that not all Svensk agree with the suicidal policy that your government has enacted, but brother, you all need to organize.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.