[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's lesson in Jewry...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1446645427626s.jpg (10 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
1446645427626s.jpg
10 KB, 250x178
Good morning fags. I had originally said I was only going to do this weekly, but it's actually kind of fun. Esp. yesterday when Schlomo called over 4 of his friends and all 4 of them source-checking me at the same time couldn't find anything incorrect I'd written.
BTW, I don't think I'm a special snowflake. If any of you wants to spend x years studying jewry in your free time and reading the Israeli press daily and wants to take up the standard and I can go play "Fallout" or whatever normal people my age seem to do, you're welcome to do so.
Anyway, later I'll tell you lads the Christmas story of the Jewish massacre at the Jenin refugee camp. This one was more recent than Sharon's other bloodbaths (2002), and included Jews with maps that had the homes of all the A-rab doctors and other professionals marked for special destruction. Not so coincidentally, it's exactly the same pattern the Jews used in the USSR/the Katyn massacre in Poland. After it was all done, the Jews used special armoured bulldozers (made by US company Catepiller) to scoop up all the bodies and pack them into a nice, square mass grave that emanated the smell of rotting flesh for months.
Some of you, esp the 14 yr olds, will say "Who cares what the Jews do to Arabs? YOU must be an Arab if you care! Je suis Charlie!, etc.."
1. You, esp if you are an american, end up paying for what the jews do bc your nation arms and shelters the jews 2. As seen in the USSR, the Jews WILL do the same to you as soon as they can get away with it 3. The very same jews screaming for "civil rights" and "equality" in the West know al this is going on, yet don't say a word about it. The Jew is a hypocrite to a degree that staggers the goyish imagination.
Anyway, will post about this later, depending on day's schedule and if anyone is interested here. Later.
>>
Yesterdays thread was a good read.

Thanks for putting in the effort
>>
>>56695093
lurking
>>
>>56695702
no problem mate. It's great to show people what the Jews are actually up to, and there's no need to exaggerate any of it bc it's all true. They just manage to keep it quiet enough in the media that you don't find it unless you look.
BTW, if anyone wants to get a headstart, here's a docu on the Jenin massacre called "Jenin, Jenin." And the great thing about all this is that you can share it on kikebook with friends and family under the guise of being "progressive."
And when you share this stuff, play stupid. "Why were the ANC and Mandela heroic freedom fighters but Hamas are a terrorist group?"
Keep in mind Dr. Pierce's rule-- we don't have the same goal as leftists so never fully trust them, but ALWAYS give them ammunition whenever you can find the chance. Become an "advocate for Palestinian rights" on your kikebook account. You don;t have to actually believe any of it, but it's a great way to put a crimp in the Jews plans without being expelled/fired for posting "fascist" ideology on your kikebook....
>>
>>56696143
what do jews actually think about jesus? is he in hell, boiling in his own urine?
>>
Forget to add the link. Not going to start it now bc my ass has to be on a train. will start labeling them "Lessons in Jewry" bc I think that way ppl can find in archives if they want? Still have little to no idea how this site works, but that seems like it would work if I number them...anyway, here is the documentary...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HTviLtynM
>>
>>56696203
According to the Talmud, he was a magician born of a whore who is now in hell boiling in his own feces. In the actual Talmud, they won't use the word "Jesus" bc if they'd been caught doing it in medieval Europe, they'd really have had a problem. As it was, there were several occasions where the French ordered all Talmuds in the country to be burned. If you ask a Jew, he'll lie to you and say it's not in there but, in fact, it is. The more secular ones may not even know its in there, but the religious ones, the haredim, certainly know.
>>
>>56695093
The problem I have with these lessons is that it generalizes Jews too much.

Mudslimes are 75%+ extremist sharia wanting faggots but there is wide spectrum in Jewry in terms of this stuff.

How can you lump a liberal atheist Jew like Bill Maher and an orthodox sabbath observant conservative like Ben Shapiro into the same belief system?

the leftist Jews obama voting Jews are basically not even Jews as they do not observe the religion in any sense.

Also how can American Jews both have an Israel driven agenda and also vote 70-80% Obama, the worst president for Israel in history.
>>
I'd have to go to my Talmud reference for the exact words, but instead of Jesus it will say "son of the carpenter" or "the false prophet/preacher," which is understood to be Jesus. Interesting aside: when Martin Luther was translating the bible into German, he wanted to make sure he got everything right. When he used the Talmud as a reference, he was so horrified by what was in there he actually sat down and wrote a book "The Jews and Their lies," which you can find on the internet. This leads to the very awkward situation of Lutherans having to disavow a book written in the words of their own founder.
>>
>>56696571
When I see Jews in the Us standing up and addressing the hypocrisy within their own community, then I'll take you seriously. But while I STILL see flyers in the subway warning Jews against racemixing outside Jewry and at the same time, 8 of the 9 major Hollywood studios are Jewish owned and promote racemixing for whites in literally every film, then you're not going to get my sympathy. The very same media jews who cover every time a negro gets a crooked look from the police didn't cover the riots of the ethiopian jews in Tel-Aviv in May. If you're a Jew, you KNOW how blacks are treated and considered over there. You KNOW the reason none of these hollywood stars advocating for Africa and who were so gung-ho to fight South African apartheid NEVER mention Israel. While your tribe is complicit in all of this, you are all guilty.
>>
And before you say: "Israel was a great friend to South Africa! They even sold them anti-riot equipment and nuclear material!" Israel was able to do this bc they KNEw that when the bubble burst, they were in no risk of getting in trouble. It was an easy way for Israel to overcharge and make a bunch of money while knowing they'd never face any consequences when the whole thing came down.
>>
>>56696888
Dang dude. You are on fire!

Fuck I hate Israel.
>>
>>56696888
>
well again, Hollywood Jews are so far from practicing that someone like me (orthodox) considers them an insult to the religion and do address this hypocrisy

I just don't understand how hollywood jews are shilling for israel and voting obama, complete contradiction. I don't think hollywood/liberal jews (most american Jews) are looking out for the best interests of Jewry or Israel with their obama voting and intermarriage rates

so while they may be scum, it's no "jewish" conspiracy
>>
>>56696143
>Become an "advocate for Palestinian rights" on your kikebook account.

Except they are blackballing the employment prospects of people who do this on fuckfacebook.
>>
>>56695093
I'd be interested in some Talmud quotes, I've seen the ones floating about, but they always deny them, are there any provable ones?
>>
File: diamond minng.jpg (859 KB, 3007x1554) Image search: [Google]
diamond minng.jpg
859 KB, 3007x1554
>>56697032
>Israel was a great friend to South Africa!

Something tells me the jews had their own interests in mind ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diamond_mines#South_Africa
>South Africa
>Main article: List of mines in South Africa
>Baken diamond mine
>Cullinan diamond mine (previously "Premier mine")
>Finsch diamond mine
>Kimberley, Northern Cape
>Koffiefontein mine
>Venetia diamond mine
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1800x1198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1800x1198
Jewdom is the original pyramid scheme...
>>
Hello. Ok. I wanted to ask if you know any Jewish end of times or Jewish prophecy.
>>
You should make a trip. You're the guy that does this as a hobby right?
>>
>>56695093
bumping for OP

I saw the savage asstearing yesterday
>>
>>56695093
lurking
>>
File: 1448088817806.jpg (7 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1448088817806.jpg
7 KB, 208x243
>>56696571
>>56697068

>complex conspiracy is impossible
>therefore no extended Jew conspiracy

It's not necessary to conjecture a psychological or mental conspiracy carried on by many people for an inordinate amount of time to explain the self-interestedness of Jewish behavior.

Ethnic Jews, like most classes of organisms, practice a group evolutionary strategy that is driven by the selfish genes that the ethnic Jew has in common between its member.

This is manifested by both the religious (flavors of Judaism) and secular (economic Marxism, cultural Marxism) ideologies that the Jew carries with him everywhere he goes.

You see an anthill, ants marching up and down it, specialized members, all having special roles and doing specialized tasks, working together for the good of the whole. It's not necessary for the ants to psychologize a mental practice or theory of organization in order for them to work together to perpetuate a genetic line. It's only natural for them to do so, and it's written in their genes. If this type of complex behavior between a group of individuals is possible in a lower order organism like an ant without verbal co-ordination, how much more complication can the unspoken or tacit collusion between the infinitely higher class of organism that is the Jewish population exhibit? There is probably no upper bound.
>>
>>56696449
Thought you were serious for a second then realize you don't even know he is boiling in his own semen, unsubscribed.

Btw OP. What did they do to you? Where did they touch you???
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.