[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else watch the entire Freedom of Tweets stream? Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: lauren milo stream.jpg (57 KB, 953x535) Image search: [Google]
lauren milo stream.jpg
57 KB, 953x535
Anyone else watch the entire Freedom of Tweets stream? Opinions?

It's so cringeworthy when they recite meme shit but otherwise pretty enjoyable imo. The case is pretty psychotic.
>>
>>56669687
>Associating with Milo in any way
He's literally an opportunistic faggot.
Get away from that guy.
>>
>>56669870
I actually learned about it through Lauren Southern and she was the head of it. Whatever type of person the guy is, it's worth him directing attention to cases like this that are retarded, but the precedent is very important.
>>
>>56670214
Well he is at least pulling his weight but he completely bandwagoned onto GG and tried to make it his own thing despite making fun of videogame-culture more than once and never having really played any videogames before.
I know this is something different now, all I'm saying is that you shouldn't trust that guy, he's not your friend. He's only there because he has his own goals.

Also not only is he gay which wouldn't bug me, but he's a fucking faggot bragging about fucking dudes on conventions and loving black dick. Its annoying.
>>
>posting a pic of Milo on /pol/
I sincerely hope he gets arrested for knowingly spreading AIDS.
>>
>>56670426
I fucking hate Milo and GG is cringey as fuck, but you can't hold things against people after they change their positions, since that's basically them admitting that they were wrong. I can respect anyone who can do that.

He's still an annoying faggot who shills himself on 4chan constantly, but whatever.
>>
>>56670602
I have nothing against a change of heart but that guy obviously used the movement to fight his enemies through that and promoting himself in the process (he's writing a fucking book on Gamergate)
Also he didn't have an "educated opinion against videogames" he just did the old "lol manchildren playing videogames" stuff and now he's acting like he wants to protect a community he used to bully.
I mean I don't give a shit if people make fun of videogames, they probably should, but those people shouldn't try to crown themselves the leader of a consumer revolt in a medium they despise.
>>
>>56670426
>>56670841
afaik he doesn't conceal that he has no interest in games and tech to this day, he just sees a need and is filling it. It's evident enough from his actions he at least believes he's doing the right thing and covering the right side of issues. I'm not interested in GG at all, but if I was I wouldn't care if a journalist thought games were stupid as long as what they were writing was useful. In fact that's probably of more value...
>>
>>56670426
P. much this. Guy has his own agenda and batshit views but the main difference is he doesn't proselytize to other people. His goals currently align with a lot of mine.

You gotta know when to make allies and Milo's inclusion in GG and his deployment against feminists have produced good results and all the while he's immune to all of the identity politics bullshit so he can actually get on british news to talk about this shit. There is literally nobody else who can take a verbal shit on progressives on tv and get away with it and as a non-theist mra libtard I hate it.
>>
Milo's streams are always fun even if some of the guests are awful. I wish Gavin McInnes would have stayed for longer.
>>
June looked hotter than usual
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.