[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone take this guy seriously anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: yeb.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
yeb.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
How can anyone take this guy seriously anymore?
>>
File: jeb 3.png (2 MB, 806x794) Image search: [Google]
jeb 3.png
2 MB, 806x794
>>56666552

My father became president of the United States 26 years ago. He's almost dead and gone. Mexico's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a guac bowl.
You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Marco Rubio is an Earth Rocker.

My brother was President too. He invaded Iraq for the second time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't debate anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, making guacamole on Sunday Funday, debating with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got stumped. Thank god Columba wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass stumped. She would have wound up with a black eye and probably got deported. She has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfu- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xujYZsuf-S0&feature=youtu.be&t=10
>>
>>56666552
Why does no one call him john since rhays his actual fucking name.
>>
lol The Gaffney baby butt is still standing?
>>
>>56666552
Who ever took him seriously in the first place?
>>
>>56666552
no one
he is disgusting
>>
File: emojis.jpg (97 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
emojis.jpg
97 KB, 1000x1000
>>56666552
>>
>>56666667
this. also nice hex
>>
isn't this literally what turned that guy on House of Cards into a joke?
>>
>>56666552
I didn't even realize that the peach was real, or that Gaffney was a real town. I thought that a real town would have been too embarrassed to have a monument that looks like that.
>>
I can't believe Romney agreed to refrain from running so this jackass could run. Romney would have been a shoe in for the nomination again and probably could have won against Hillary. RNC are retards for thinking the country wanted a 3rd bush.

Did anyone see that speech he gave in Israel where he talks about an "inevitable war"? Do you really think americans want to hear bushes talk to jews about getting into wars in the middle east? What a fucking moron
>>
>>56666552
What is it about Jeb that makes him look like such a fucking beta?

Is it the glasses? What is it?
>>
>>56666666
>>
Breaking News: Jeb! Bush drops out of race for president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0KGtQMC3EU
>>
File: 1448412871766.jpg (85 KB, 606x808) Image search: [Google]
1448412871766.jpg
85 KB, 606x808
>>
File: whatup.jpg (49 KB, 746x772) Image search: [Google]
whatup.jpg
49 KB, 746x772
Hey, buddies, one of my younger staffers explained to me that a lot of you guys have been posting supportive messages on this "online bulletin board." Just wanted to express my thanks for backing my campaign, as the only candidate who can beat Hilary. Oh - that's right, you're actually a bunch of niggers hooting and hollering for that Neanderthal Trump. Yeah, I've seen all your shit making fun of me and even bringing my "goblin" wife into the fray. When Hillary "kekolds" the Hell out of our great nation, at least you can be relieved that you didn't have to suffer through 4-8 years of endless guacamole and tight Latina pussy. Apologize, faggots.
>>
>>56666552
>anymore
No one ever did.
>>
>>56666552
I genuinely and unironically feel sorry for him. He really didn't do anything wrong, he's just in way over his head, and didn't expect an alpha like Trump to defy all political odds and get c.ucked by him.
>>
File: 1432520884746.jpg (37 KB, 422x634) Image search: [Google]
1432520884746.jpg
37 KB, 422x634
>>56667310

>snackrifice some children at the Bohemian Grove
>>
>>56666991
>monument
its a water tower...
>>
>>56666552

omg this is actually a thing.

House of Cards just got so much better.
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 576x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 576x439
>>56667455
>He really didn't do anything wrong

He thought this was a good idea for an ad

Trump played a big part, but it all stuck because Jeb really is low energy. He also dispelled any notion that he was the "smart" brother and made W look like an elder statesman
>>
File: posting.png (244 KB, 478x645) Image search: [Google]
posting.png
244 KB, 478x645
>>56667363
top kek
>>
>>56666667
Captcha slowed ya?
>>56666666
>>
>>56666991
It's a watertower. You didn't watch the show carefully
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.