[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRACE FOR IMPACT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-19-31-33.png (837 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-19-31-33.png
837 KB, 1440x2560
If this is a murder I hope the cop gets life in prison and not the death penalty.

The only way I will believe that the police officer had to use lethal force is if the suspect attacked one of the officers and I don't mean come within 5 feet I mean attack.

No justice.
No peace.
Fuck the criminal police.
>>
>>56653792
>At one point, Mr. McDonald, whose autopsy showed the presence of the drug PCP in his system, pounded on the windshield of the squad car and punctured its front tire with the knife, city officials say

As an investigation details:
>But an officer armed with a Taser was requested to attend and deal with the situation but none arrived.
So there's no taser you fuccboi

Now moving on

At this point Laquan could have been charged as a felon due in part to:
>The teenager had slashed the tire on one of the patrol cars and there was a stand-off between him and the officers.

Yes, a tire. However it details Laquan's intent and demonstrates he isn't afraid of attacking something.

Ensuing Laquan begins to leave (aka fleeing).

Now which brings me to my final point
>A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.
—Justice Byron White, Tennessee v. Garner

So we have a kid armed with a knife, whom demonstrated intent to attack, and did puncture an officers car, and now he's fleeing.
>>
>>56653792
>Laquan

How do niggers even come up with this shit?
>>
>>56653930
Cops are also only allowed to use lethal force only so long as it's justified. You can shoot to kill but you can't keep shooting once the threat is neutralized.
>>
>>56653930
>>56653976

Irrelevant racist fueled propaganda.

If that police officer killed that man and the man wasn't actively attacking him it is murder.
>>
File: Dorks.jpg (118 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Dorks.jpg
118 KB, 500x375
>>56654224
>City investigation
>racist

got you bruh
>>
>>56653976
They alter Arabic names until they sound like some French shit. Like Jamar which is originally Jamal, an Arabic name. "Cuz we was A-rap and Kingz and Caliphs and Sultans."
>>
>>56653792
You realize that the reason he was charged with first-degree murder was because it won't stick, right?

What do you think they tried to get on Zimmerman and Wilson? You absolutely cannot prove first-degree murder in these situations. Literally impossible.

He'll walk and there'll be a riot some day in the future.
>>
>>56653792
>If this is a murder I hope the cop gets life in prison and not the death penalty.

Illinois abolished the death penalty.

That said, Mr. D. Nuffins, within roughly 19 feet a person with a knife can be more dangerous than a person with a gun. An armed person at close range, closing with a cop, that will not disarm? That isn't murder.
>>
>>56654224
>muh feelings
>>
>>56654160
police officers are literally trained to shoot to kill.
>>
File: 2h663r6.jpg (57 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
2h663r6.jpg
57 KB, 450x304
ITS HAPPENING!
>>
>>56654224
>If that police officer killed that man and the man wasn't actively attacking him it is murder.

That *literally* isn't Illinois law. Illinois actually allows pretty broad use of deadly force, even by civilians, in the face of armed criminals.
>>
>>56653930
>Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.

Looks like it fails this test because the suspect is walking away with a knife, and there is no one in his path. He hadn't attacked anyone, so the motive to pose a threat isn't clear, let alone actually posing a threat. If he had previously attacked someone, or was approaching civilians or an officer 21 feet away or something, you could probably blow the guy away. The officer skipped the "drop the knife faggot" part of the process, he fucked up.
>>
>>56653792
>Laquan McDonald

Every black with such a name is automatically a criminal. Any background checks on that useless shit?
>>
If you're within 10 meters of a cop and you have a knife in your hand. They are trained to shoot if you come that close because the odds would be stacked against them if they didn't. The guy is going to get off because the nig was on PCP and was brandishing a knife and not listening to calls to desist. Chimps are gonna chimp out and not actually criticize their own drug culture. The left will of course keep making cash crop on race-baiting. Vote trump guys. Get that "BIG WALL".
>>
>>56655420
>THE ARMED CRIMINAL WAS JUST WALKING AWAY, ARMED, FROM THE COP
>HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE WASN DETAINED!
>>
>>56655420
SO as soon as someone puts their weapon down(not even put down in this case) and leaves, its ok? nothing to see? nigga you might be retarded.
>>
>>56653792
>Laquan McDonald
Do they just think these up, I know they aren't african
>>
>>56655877
>10 meters

That is bullshit, because that is well outside the range that a knife is more effective than a gun.
>>
File: 1426204869115.jpg (28 KB, 280x255) Image search: [Google]
1426204869115.jpg
28 KB, 280x255
>>56655420
>attacks police car while police are in it, armed
>no motive

Bruh I know you have an IQ of 0, but let's be real there was an altercation across the street before the video was recorded. I'm fairly certain other officers told Mr. Mick D's to drop the knife, considering they called in for a taser to the scene.

Remember you don't know the prior engagement that led to the shooting. Learn to expand your outlook kiddo.
>>
>>56653792
>5 feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
>>
>>56653792
Neither are on the table, as either sentence requires premeditation, not present for a cop responding to a threat, however unreasonably.
>>
>>56655420
>"drop the knife faggot"
no he didn't though.They were pointing their guns at him. What do you think they're fucking mimes? Of course they were telling him to drop the knife.
>>
>>56656162
It's not about the effectiveness of the knife. It's about the amount of time it takes for a police officer to brandish his weapon to defend himself while an assailant with a knife is running/walking towards them. The nig did some dumb jump spin which caused the officer to shoot, which is why the kid got shot in the back. Sure he could have not shot but it's in his training to shoot rather than risk a worse situation that was looking pretty shitty already (the kids running around in public on a street with a knife on PCP).
>>
>>56655420
Imminence is not a requirement.
>>
>>56653792
Old Laquan, he bought the farm, E I E I O
>>
>>56653792
wheres vid
>>
Mythbusters knives vs guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckz7EmDxhtU
>>
>>56656128
No

Wow, reading is that easy

Also this ruling is in the context of an escaping suspect. The suspect was not escaping by walking.

>>56656262
Unclear motive to cause serious physical harm, which sums up attacking a vehicle perfectly

>>56656380
You keep telling him to drop the knife until the situation requires more

>>56656584
Maybe not in that particular ruling, but other laws and officer procedure do.

One of the best tests to judge if an officer was justified in the use of deadly force is to ask if a civilian would be justified under the same circumstances. If you saw someone high on PCP carrying a knife, and you told him to drop it, he walks away, and you magdump him, you're going to jail. And that's ignoring the higher standard of police procedure.
>>
>>56656418
>It's about the amount of time it takes for a police officer to brandish his weapon to defend himself while an assailant with a knife is running/walking towards them.

Yes, that is what I am talking about. Once you reach 20-21 feet or so you will draw and shoot a knife wielding maniac before he reaches you. Knife Nigger has to be inside 19 feet or so to actually be a threat to a person with a gun. 10 meters? The person is well outside of threat range. That's over 32 feet away.
>>
>Laquan
Why would he get the death penalty for shooting an animal out of season? I thought that was a fine at best
>>
File: alex_jones_purple_600x325.jpg (38 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones_purple_600x325.jpg
38 KB, 600x325
>>56653792
Irregardless of the circumstances of this shooting it's down right appalling that no one makes this much of a stink over the many shootings that happen in Chicago on a daily basis. Further more it's a god damn shame that Barack Obama, who lived and worked in Chiraq, has nothing to say about the many black on black killings that have happened (pro tip there's been more of them) under his presidency. Fuck BLM, fuck Obama and fuck all of these opportunistic liberals who possibly would not give a damn if I was killed by another black man. I know you guys wouldn't care but you're supposedly the "racists."
>>
>Laquan McDonald
Holy kek
>>
>>56656719
>>56653792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zz03rvyhIk
Here's the video.
>>
>>56657613
>irregardless
>>
File: 1429150565761.jpg (63 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1429150565761.jpg
63 KB, 680x453
>>56655420
>and there is no one in his path

Therefore he is a harm to no one.
>>
>>56657613
>Further more it's a god damn shame that Barack Obama, who lived and worked in Chiraq, has nothing to say about the many black on black killings that have happened

He was highly unpopular when he was a "community organizer" amongst the Chimpcongo nigs and they tried to run him out for not being a full nigger.
>>
>>56658286

Probably shouldn't have went by his white name "Barry Soetoro".
>>
>>56653792
ITT: A civilian spouts off on shit he know's nothing about
>>
File: 4chan-triggered-negro.jpg (4 KB, 202x251) Image search: [Google]
4chan-triggered-negro.jpg
4 KB, 202x251
>>56653792

This is why the WESTERN world will loose to Islam.

All the white liberal media is crying about that crazy negro with a knife.

MOFO was not some innocent person. It was a negro with a knife, not giving a fuck about the law, or anything.

So if liberal media finds killing a negro with a knife the worst thing in american laaw enforcement. Then they will defend muslims to the death even when they are killing everything.

That shit is not disturbing. That shit is life. In middle east there are muslim little boys been trained to decapitate unbelievers.

And the wester white media thinks killing this fucking nigger with a KNIFE not listening to people, being a threat, was worst thing ever because he dindu and an ANGEL from heaven.
>>
>>56658797
>This is why the WESTERN world will loose to Islam

Go home Ahmed.
>>
>>56657361
>the higher standard of police procedure

that's just wrong. Police are held to a higher standard for over all behavior but from a legal point of view your average civilian is held to a MUCH higher legal standard for any sort of law enforcement actions..

Even something as simple as grabbing someone for shoplifting the police are given way more flex then your average civilian. In that case they only need reasonable suspicion that a crime "may" have been committed. Where, the civilian needs to know that a crime "has in fact" been committed..

police shootings tend to have an issue of public safety and police tend also to avoid any issues of malice. So sure a clear and legal civilian shooting would odds are be a legal shooting if done by an officer. Yet there are a lot of way an officer can legally shoot someone and not end up in jail where a civilian would be in jail.
>>
>>56657831
uh oh he may really have dindu nuffin
>>
>>56657831
Few things about this video.
>the fuck is that annoying light that flits around all over the screen
>how the fuck do cops manage to drive during police chases with the lights from the car ahead of them blazing in their face?
>>
Nothing to see here. He was brought up on charges simply to appease the nigger race. There will be a trial, but he will not be convicted of murder.

Google 21 foot rule, this is textbook police training. When they say drop the knife, you fucking better drop it or they will most likely kill you.
>>
>>56658797
So long as we're clear that the problem is the nigger with the knife and not confusing it for 'if a person had a knife' we're good. Otherwise enjoy your police state.
>>
>>56660178

Im a spic negro. And i know i wont be shot bc i dont walk down the street waving a knife to the police. And even if i was nigger enough to do that, i would know that when there are police cars around, maybe good idea drop that knife and raise my hands.

Mofo, i will go have something to eat tomorrow, buy some beer, and know that there is a big chance i wont be shot, because i am not a faggot walking down the street at knight, down the middle of the road branding a knife at cops.

If that was some white fag, still, would be no problem with shooting him.

But niggers think they have a special SHOULD NOT GET SHOT WHEN I DO CRIMINAL OR STUPID SHIT card.

Fucking niggers, specially american niggers are retarded that they dont get this simple logic.

Dont want to get shot? maybe dont be branding a knife down middle of street even when cops are around.
>>
>>56659419
Notice I said deadly force, deadly force means deadly force, nothing else. Police can put their hands on people easier than civilians as part of their duty, they can escalate situations easier than civilians as part of their duty, they are almost immune to brandishing and reckless driving charges while in performance of their duties, etc.

But when it comes to shooting someone, civilians need only articulate to a jury imminent grave bodily harm to themselves or someone else. A cop has to do that, and show they followed the book, or they are open to conviction. This is reasonable because law enforcement have a duty to detain and enforce the law, unlike a citizen who is only expected to survive or escape deadly encounters, and police have powers and resources citizens don't.

>Yet there are a lot of way an officer can legally shoot someone and not end up in jail where a civilian would be in jail.

I'd believe you just because of the sheer number of scenarios, but some examples would be nice.
>>
>>56653792
Is there a stream of chimpouts?
>>
File: 1430167622891.jpg (159 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1430167622891.jpg
159 KB, 1500x1500
>>56653792
HE WAS ON FUCKING PCP, HE HAD A FUCKING KNIFE, THE OFFICER WAS ABOUT 4 YARDS AWAY AND HE MAKES A FAST MOVE.

WATCH THIS
>>
>>56660684
>branding
The word is brandishing.

But I'm glad that we're on the same page that the problem is niggers with knives.
>If that was some white fag, still, would be no problem with shooting him.
>implying their aren't white niggers
>>
You're all fucking idiots. Whether the officer was justified in killing or not is of little importance. Prove that the killing was justified/unjustified a billion times over, but the outcome of this situation will be the same. Blacks riot, tensions rise, and another officer goes and shoots a criminal 16 more times, rinse, repeat.
>>
File: chicago chimpout.jpg (933 KB, 960x1231) Image search: [Google]
chicago chimpout.jpg
933 KB, 960x1231
>>
>>56659899
He was moving the spotlight on the squad car to alert oncoming traffic or pedestrians.
>>
>>56661096
they'll get another riot out of this same shooting because there's no way they can get a first-degree murder charge, and they'll riot when he walks
>>
>>56657831
What the fuck is wrong with niggers?
>>
This is obviously a bait thread with the no justice no peace part.

But looking at the video, I don't see why lethal force was necessary. I supported Darren Wilson, I supported George Zimmerman, but that was only because the evidence and laws backed them. I don't think it's the same here.
>>
File: 1436748012261.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1436748012261.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>56654462
>Mr. D. Nuffins, within roughly 19 feet a person with a knife can be more dangerous than a person with a gun.

Out of the entire 2+ hours I have been looking through the ignorant idiocy that is /pol/, this is, without a doubt, the most retarded thing I have read.
>>
>>56661356
You see nothing in this video, and you know nothing about what leads up to the video.

Never underestimate the knife
>>
>>56661383
I'll take reaction time for 2000 Alex.
>>
>>56661356
Agree. I honestly think this cop had a vendetta. Didn't he have to fucking reload while shooting the dead, unmoving corpse? And this whole knife logic doesn't apply since the cop had a gun drawn the whole time. Major difference in pulling a trigger versus having to draw your pistol.
>>
>>56661356
fuck off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk
>>
>>56653792
>black
>has a knife

Good shoot
>>
>>56661558
I wish I still had it but it was like an ultimate redpill video on police shootings and debunks everything, from "J-J-JUST SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG" to "J-JUST TAZE HIM".

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Its on Youtube and it started off with a shooting of this one black guy with a knife and went on to drop the redpills
>>
File: 1447116505503.gif (269 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
1447116505503.gif
269 KB, 234x249
>>56661383
>act like a smug faggot
>the next post in the thread blows you the fuck out
>>
>>56661383
I dunno about 19 feet but he's right, a knife is more deadly than a gun in close quarters. Play Metal Gear faggot
>>
>>56661356

Im not saying that criminal negro should have been shot so much once on ground. But, he is NOTt some innocent person getting shot at the local negro barber shope for getting a haircut.

Negro was a fucking criminal, high on chimping out, and carrying a knife down the middl of the street.

Media, liberals, fellow niggers are making him out to be some poor fellow walking his doge smelling the flowers and getting shot by the evil popo.

Dont want to be ded? Maybe dont be a fucking criminal nigger, or do retarded criminal shit against police with guns.

Maybe dont be walking down middle street waving a fucking knife at cops.

Maybe drop that shit when you are surrounded. Maybe drop that shit even after you are shot.

That was not an innocent human being. That was a fucking criminal nigger. Bad shit happens when you do stupid criminal shit.

Niggers and black media crying why a negro epidemic getting shot by cops....without thinking that its maybe because there are tons of negro fucking criminals doing criminal stupid shit.

But dats racist to say the truth, facts, logic.

Reality is racist to liberals and stupid niggers.
>>
>tfw cozy and safe in my luxury high rise studio in the loop
>taking a hot bath, eating cheese and crackers, and monitoring the chimpout threads while sirens constantly audible outside

havent been this comfy in a while tbqh my family

sure is good being white and wealthy
>>
>>56661653
>>56661653
no need to be so hostile because I don't agree with you. The video isn't really that good.

>>56661468
I'm not underestimating a knife, but if the guy was shot in the back, that's pretty fucked and I think the law won't protect him.

Yeah it's hard to tell a lot of things from the video. It's hard for me to tell even at what angle the bullets are coming from.
>>
>>56654160
Cops shoot at the center of mass until they are out of bullets.
>>
>>56661383
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill
>>
>>56661383
The Tueller Rule, cumstain. Learn it.
>>
>>56659654
its called continuum of force:
knife - fatal
gun - fatal
>>
File: grub.jpg (9 KB, 180x120) Image search: [Google]
grub.jpg
9 KB, 180x120
>The only way I will believe that the police officer had to use lethal force is if the suspect attacked one of the officers and I don't mean come within 5 feet I mean attack.

Do keks really believe this is how self-defense is supposed to work?

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that self-defense requires you to get attacked?

All reasonable self-defense laws only require that you have a reasonable fear of death/harm for lethal force to be totally justified.

A man can close a distance of 20 feet in under 2 seconds, and if he's holding a knife that's more than enough to reasonably fear death.

ANYBODY (civilians and cops alike) getting charged by a guy with a knife should be ABSOLUTELY protected in killing the aggressor as soon as they get within 20 feet.
>>
>>56661468
>>56661653
I'm well aware of the 21 foot rule, and no, this doesn't look justified.

First of all, if the officer was aware of the 21 foot rule, or how fast a knife assailant is in general, why is he this close to the suspect? If you are so close to the guy, that you believe your only recourse is to blow him away if he walks away, you've made a mistake.

Also his gun was drawn and pointed at the moment of the shooting, this greatly increases reaction time and greatly shortens the distance the assailant can attack you.
>>
>>56661383
Do you know how fast a human can close a 20 foot gap at running speed? Hint, its 2 or 3 seconds
>>
>>56662530

It's 1.5 seconds, but that is for white people. Blacks, of course, are faster.
>>
>>56653792
Fuck all police in liberal cities, let the cancer kill itself.
>>
>>56662468
>why is he so close
>while McDonald is walking towards and then strafes the car

The officers back was to a car, even then the passenger side, so what the hell did you expect? Did you expect the officer to get back in and drive slowly around McDonald as he read him his miranda rights?

If you want silly responses, then keep making silly b8.
>>
can someone explain to me how a fucking judge could have watched that video and concluded that it was in any way justified to sign an arrest warrant for 1st degree murder?

the black dude clearly disobeys a lawful order from the cop and the cop is therefore justified in using force to subdue him. who knows if the kid is strapped with bombs or is about to pull out a rifle from the bushes?

in no way in any legal sense can this be considered 1st degree murder

unnecessary force maybe, the cop should lose his job probably, but how the fuck is this 1st degree murder? hope that judge gets disbarred.
>>
File: laquan.jpg (41 KB, 326x526) Image search: [Google]
laquan.jpg
41 KB, 326x526
>>56653792

made this
>>
>>56663550
Watch the video again. This isn't microscopes up the cop's anus. They both advanced on a suspect and closed the distance, the suspect was walking past them and creating distance when he got shot.
>>
>>56662607
So look at that way, you have a nig 20 feet from you on PCP with a knife, he can close that gap between you in a second, maybe even less then that, your bullets might not stop him, he might not even feel them, but by then your getting the shit stabbed out of you, this is why they blast him as soon as he spins around.
>>
>>56663887
He's filling the same role Zimmerman did, a token trial to avoid rioting.

He'll walk free just like Zimmerman did. If these fucking people wanted a guilty verdict they wouldn't do reaching bullshit like first degree murder.
>>
>>56664139
He got shot for closing distance in the first place.

[spoiler]:^][/spoiler]
>>
>>56663913
top f'ing kek
>>
>>56654224

>I CANT EVEN
>MY FEELS

This is why you are weak and your blood line is weak.
>>
>>56664236
He flinches before he spins around, so there's a better chance they shot him before he spun around

>>56664413
Then why not shoot him right after they got out of the car? There would be less chance of going to prison and being on national news.
>>
>>56663887
Yeah they totally overcharged him. I could see second degree murder. But doesn't first have to imply that he planned this?

I don't know if the force is justified, I'd say more likely not than so, but 1st degree is totally fucking retarded.
>>
>>56655420
You are beyond retarded.
>>
>>56664864
>DINDU NOTHIN
>>
>>56656162
Wrong. There is a video showing someone can cover ten paces and deal several Slashes with a knife before and officer can even draw their weapon.
>>
>>56653792
Laquan was a piece of shit he terrorized his neighborhood for years he had a knife and was on PCP the world is a better place with out him.

AND

The cop is a trigger happy fucktard, this was a bad shoot, the world is a better place with out him on the street with a badge.
>>
>>56653792
Yeah, this was bad. The guy does like a twirl or some shit, far from the police, and had a knife not a gun. Then gets blown to fuck. Not right, I wouldn't raise my kid like this, but I wouldn't want him gunned down for no reason.

I like to think cops are good guys and believe in justice above all. But there are the ones that just get too amped up at the chance to go off on someone, and this guy is one. He needs to be jailed.
>>
>>56657521
Yeah right faggot. That dindu wasn't even 18 feet away.
>>
>>56656162
Nigga, do you even cqc?
>>
>>56653792
Lol good one. Chimp got put down when he mistook real life for GTA.
>>
File: Spinigger.gif (3 MB, 480x160) Image search: [Google]
Spinigger.gif
3 MB, 480x160
Weeeeeeeeee
>>
>>56665053
I can agree with this!

Did he really terrorize his nieghborhood though?
>>
>>56654425
Yeah why even try? You have to prove he had intent before the incident
>>
>>56665073

>for no reason

You are the reason liberals are such children, and ensuring the fall of western civilization vs Islam.

This fucking negro was waving a knife down the middle of street, being an aggressive animal, and even waving it at cops. And still does not drop it when surrounded with cops.

You think he was out walking his doge or getting a negro haircut at his barber shop, or shopping for watermelons at the supermarket?
>no reason
>>
>>56656351
100% this
>>
>>56665227
Yes
He has been arrested many times
He was a piece of shit the people calling the police on him 100% of the time were black

AND

Chicago cops are the most fat lazy stupid corrupt union protected pieces of shit in the nation
>>
>>56664792
>Then why not shoot him right after they got out of the car?

Hell, let's skip that whole get out of the car deal and just shoot the perp while the police are in their car.

Police can't just do anything, and if you actually think it would be less of a problem for them to take less time to decide on someones life to a jury or judge, then you should realize how silly that is.
>>
>>56665373
And you are the reason why no one takes this board seriously.
How does it feel being reverse tumblr?
>>
why do niggers hate civilization so much? why do they want to be allowed to dance in the streets with no repercussions?
>>
>>56665505
>Police can't just do anything, and if you actually think it would be less of a problem for them to take less time to decide on someones life to a jury or judge, then you should realize how silly that is.

You realize this board has IDs right? That's your position, I was entertaining your logic. At least he was actually going the direction of the officers when they exited their vehicle.
>>
>>56657831
Cops were nervous and knee-jerked when the kid did his bust-a-move twirl. Understandable that they'd be on edge when dealing with someone who's armed, but they fucked up.

Not sure if the first degree murder charges will stick, but a second-degree or manslaughter charge would probably get a conviction.
>>
>>56665216
Ahh, I was wondering how they said he got shot in the back.
>>
>>56665721
I dont even know what Im doing anymore

nn, senpai, <3
>>
>>56665216
I was wondering when that .gif would turn up.
Thanks.
>>
File: 4chan-women-feminist-Islam.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
4chan-women-feminist-Islam.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
>>56665599

Reality bubble does not feel good, safe and warm right? Its much better thinking the world is a Forrest Gump movie right cunt?

Better convert to the religion of peace too bc they are also all dindu nuffings sweet people with beautiful culture.

Go die cunt. You are a worthless american and participant of western civilization.
>>
why not

give the police

knives

statistically more dangerous than guns
>>
File: bl.jpg (67 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
bl.jpg
67 KB, 1500x1500
he was running from the cops, wielding a knife, moving very erratically very close to a police officer

i agree that shouldn't have been shot 16 times but the officer certainly had the right to defend himself

i dont understand how this is grounds for "murder" and i think the protesters are definitly jumping the gun on this one
>>
>>56666094
Because that's cruel and unusual you dumb fucking idiot.
>>
>>56653792
Race war begins at 3a.m. est
>>
I live at 11th and State, not far from where this began before the crowd migrated south to 18th where precinct 1 is.

I drove around until 7 working (had to take Jackson between 3000 W to Oak Park because there was a crash on the Ike) and it's just a normal November Tuesday. There's 700,000 black middle class in Chicago, more than total people in all but a handful of American cities. They got work tomorrow, and it's not like race tensions are breaking news here.
>>
>>56665920
not the same guy but... shoot him in the leg, taze him, incapacitate him etc
>>
>>56666140
what difference is 3 and 16 bullets

what

its literally a number

like do you know how fast you can shoot 16 bullets

its pretty quick if you try

it like

pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

and fast
>>
>>56654160
>You can shoot to kill but you can't keep shooting once the threat is neutralized.
You were there to determine when the threat was neutralized? Please give your account of the happenings that night.
>>
>>56665373
> We should just kill black people for being black
> Gee why are they protesting and going crazy, I just thought they should be killed.

Middle ground, you need to find it.
>>
Fuck i hate how the news always uses the dindu's school picture so that they can out the "innocent black youth" spin on it. They never show the Facebook pictures of the niggas shirtless with a gun and a blunt
>>
>>56654224
>you have to give the attacker a chance to kill you before you can defend yourself
kek
>>
>>56666140
In the US Prosecutors pile on the heaviest and worst charges as well as minor charges hoping for a plea bargain or if it does go to trial that at least they get convictions of the lesser charges.

Prosecutors are judge by the % of convictions
>>
File: low5.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
low5.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>He has a knife and is galloping away
>Shoot him 16 times

My hero.
>>
>>56666275
Its not about how fast you do it, its about the shooter's presence of mind. The kid getting shot 16 times is a clear indicator that the cops just hammered on the trigger until he was on the ground. It shows a lack of discipline.
>>
>>56666242
District not precinct. We're not Suck York
>>
>>56666140
>1st degree murder

It makes sense. Chicago police has to protect themselves against the bullshit of niggers.

So they are basically cruxifying this cop. Hanging him out to dry to satisfy the negro mob that does not give fuck about logic.

yeah, should have been fire, yeah, criminally charged, yeah, maybe do some time.

Bu 1st degree murder is beyong reality. Its not like he went to some old lady drinking her coffee and shot her in the back of the head.

He shot a negro with a knife threatening cops, not dropping his knife, and chimping down the public street.

They are basically trying to satisfy dumb negros and liberals.
>>
>>56666204
how are blades more unusual and cruel than metal projectiles fired by rapidly expanding gases
>>
BREAKING: TWO STORES on FIRE after LOOTING on SouthSide CHI. It has begun!!!! Ferguison has come to Chicago - WoooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: BASED KINSEY V2.png (602 KB, 1304x508) Image search: [Google]
BASED KINSEY V2.png
602 KB, 1304x508
>>
>>56666502
We're worse atually
>>
>>56658797

top harem resheep
>>
File: BASED KINSEY.png (5 KB, 412x56) Image search: [Google]
BASED KINSEY.png
5 KB, 412x56
>>
I don't see why this is worth protesting. He was a drugged up lunatic wielding a knife
>>
>>56666501
>someone with probable intent to stab someone
>lets check after each shot so that some nerd on the internet can say we did it honurabblee

holy shit you fucking fag have you even held a gun like lmaoo
>>
I hope the pig gets life in prison too. These pigs need to learn that that just because they wear a blue costume, they don't have a license to kill the innocent. It's time we hold the pigs accountable. I am sure you boot-licking "Mah Freedom" faggots will still defend this cop, you'd defend a cop if there was a video of one raping a baby.
>>
File: 1448310079034.jpg (50 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1448310079034.jpg
50 KB, 453x604
Does anyone actually think these 'protests' do anything? All it does is make white people laugh at these niggers. It really has absolutely 0 effect on the outcome of the trial.

I'm not talking the looting/rioting. I'm talking these 'peaceful protests'.
>>
>>56653930
Good reporting.

Also, no one has mentioned how he is walking towards incoming traffic. If a car pulls up, of course it stops, then what happens? That officer could have saved a life.

But that KGB kike Rahm Immanuel still has to release the video without context. These people are freaks.
>>
>>56666582
Are you fucking kidding?
>>
>>56654484
>>56662234
You're both retarded.
>>
>>56666854
No, they are right.
>>
>>56666854
Show me why
>>
>>56653792
Unarmed white people get shot by the police on a regular basis.
Genuinely unarmed, not high on drugs and not trying to assault police or others.
And they get shot.
These niggers don't know the names of any of those people but they will chant about literal scum, violent drug dealers and those who were attempting to harm officers or others getting what they duly deserved.
Fuck them.
They can all eat a bullet and the world will be a better place for it.
>>
>>56666770
>All it does is make white people laugh at these niggers

Well, it pisses them off. They are just putting more votes in the bag for Trump and precipitating increased racial conflict and hatred, mostly from the blacks.
>>
>>56666733
I have shot firearms, yeah. But that's beside the point.

The cop hammered on the trigger because he was understandably nervous. But its an officer's responsibility to keep his cool in those sorts of situations. That's part of the reason why they're entrusted with those guns in the first place.
>>
That same SEASONS GREETINGS sign from Ferguson.
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
>>
I just don't see the need to hold a firearm up to somebody holding a knife.

Why can't you just give all your cops tasers.

I'll give you that if a firearm is known to be involved then skip the use of a taser, but here they knew he only had a knife, but nobody had a taser to resolve this.

Deadly force should be a last resort by the police, but over in America it's looking like a first resort against undesirables and problems

All it's really doing is turning the police against the people, when in fact the people should be looking to the police as friends, not as a suicide request if you're having a shit day.
>>
>>56666259

>Tazers
>leg

Not every cop has tazers, and do you think you are in the movies where cops shoot guns and knives out of peoples hands?

Tazer is also a one shot, up close.

Tell me this faggot, lets say your baby was behind you. And you had a tazer, and there is a drugged up negro 20 feet away from you with a knife....will you really chance it with a tazer?

Forget the baby, would you risk gettting stabbed yourself on the miracle that in a highgly charged threating situation you going to taze him in the perfect spot to drop him?

No faggot, you going to shoot him at least 4x at centre mass if you are not a fucking idiot.

Or are you going to aim for his kneecap...faggot you think life is a fucking cowboy clint estwood movie?

Im not saying cop did something right in killing him after he was down. But saying this fucking nigger was some innocent angel did not deserve to die, is being a child, brainwashed liberal, or cunt woman.
>>
>>56661568
no the gun was 15+1 in the chamber
>>
>>56667039

BECAUSE THESE NIGGERS ARE IN-FUCK-INSANE AND WILL KILL YOU WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES
WHAT PART OF THIS HAVEN'T YOU PICKED UP ON YET?
>>
>>56666275
>>56666733
>>56666733

Are you drunk, or 13 years old?
>>
>>56666854
They're right, bro. Police are trained to not fire their weapon unless they intend to kill. Shooting to wound is immoral on many levels.
>>
This area on TV is one of the wealthier black neighborhoods in Chicago. You won't get your uprising tonight /pol/ these people have to go to work tomorrow.
>>
>>56666501
>The kid getting shot 16 times is a clear indicator that the cops just hammered on the trigger until he was on the ground. It shows a lack of discipline.

Or fear for your life

I don't think this shooting is justified, but deadly force is not stopping force. You don't shoot a suspect to stop them but not kill them, you shoot them the moment its necessary to kill them, because there's always a high chance it will. If officers only need to stop the suspect, that means deadly force is not required, so they use less than deadly force. Same shit for civilians.
>>
>>56667014

Wait that makes sense and I mostly agree with it

I cant argue with the same opinion as me

this doesnt work

have a nice night
>>
>>56657831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVakblzbyKY

Here is the real video.
>>
>>56667166
Okay, I get it.

I've heard shit things from your darkies in the states, but I've seen police do this same shit to normal white folk en masse too.

Do you not see the rampant abuse of power some of your cops are showing to their own citizens?
>>
>>56667039
because knives are at least 3 times as deadly as guns and they make you invulnerable and able to teleport at least 15 feet thus nullifying any advantage a gun would have

statistics do not lie

knives are more dangerous than a gun therefore using a gun is actually attempting to deescalate the situation
>>
>>56653930
>pcp
>taser
Like that would do anything
>>
>>56667197
why the hell did you click that second one twice?

Are you drunk, or 13 years old?
>>
>>56661383
20-30 feet away with a knife is considered lethal distance when factoring reaction time and the fact that lethal hits may not immediately stop a threat.
The suspect in the video was 10-15 feet away when he turned very quickly towards officers, was armed, and had shown aggression and slashed a cruiser tire.
>justified
>>
>>56667039

>implying someone on PCP really even notices a Tasering

Here. White guy. PCP. Tasered. Clubbed. Pepper sprayed. LOLs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcNTxZv8rhU
>>
>>56661383
google 21 foot rule you uncultured nigger
>>
>>56654160
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2015/06/10/fatal-officer-shooting-ryan-bolinger-dancing-man-vanessa-miller/71010592/

Officer shoots white man through the window of her patrol car. Yes, through the glass.
>unarmed
>no criminal record
>only offense at this point is that he didn't pull over when they tried to stop him (he did some strange dance near an officer doing a traffic stop and proceeded to get in his car and drive away)
>didn't even make it to the patrol car

But don't worry, he was 'walking with purpose'.
Literally less than a dozen people (not a single one black) showed up and no one but a guy who was clearly autistic even wanted to argue about what happened at the press conference.
No protest.
No march.
No riot.
No looting.
No violence in response.
Hardly anyone even knows the man's name outside of those who knew him when he was alive.
And the media didn't give a half a shit about it either.

This type of thing happens at least as often as the shooting of blacks who genuinely deserve it through their course of action.
>>
>>56667337
Well we have a pretty big knife problem here, yet the police never have to save their own lives by the use of deadly force.
>>
>>56653792
Autopsy Pic

YOLO tattoo
>>
>>56667014
They don't shoot to wound. They are trained to shoot to kill. Dead doesn't matter if its 1 shot in the head or 50 shots. There is no excessive force because of too many shots.
>>
>>56667312
Me, actually living in the States for all my life, I can tell you that if a nigger acting weird is anywhere near me, I will have my hand on my gun.
I've had relatives murdered by these savages while they were out having a picnic.
The black lives matter movement is being used by marxists to further the communist agenda.
>>
>>56653792
>No justice.
>No peace.
>Fuck the criminal police.
nigger spotted
>>
>>56666746
alright inbred hick. You got me with your emotional arugment. Thanks for posting shitlord
>>
>>56653976
I imagine something like this, but with their birthday
>>
>>56667418
>notice how they didn't have to kill the guy just because he was on PCP
>>
File: gener.jpg (37 KB, 390x467) Image search: [Google]
gener.jpg
37 KB, 390x467
>>56653976
>>56667654
Forgot pic
>>
>Cop gets arrested and charged with murder
>Riot anyway

Anyone still need proof that the BLM movement is nothing more than an excuse to try to get free shit?
>>
>>56667696
roll for my name nugga
>>
>>56667710
This is not a riot
>>
>>56661383

Moreover, even if you get a shot off, you likely didn't incapacitate the assailant.
>>
>>56667039
>I just don't see the need to hold a firearm up to somebody holding a knife.

Because they can kill you in less than 2 seconds if you don't.

>Why can't you just give all your cops tasers.
>I'll give you that if a firearm is known to be involved then skip the use of a taser, but here they knew he only had a knife, but nobody had a taser to resolve this.

Tasers are used when officers have the luxury of not being under attack, they are useful to gain compliance, not defense. They are not reliable. They can bounce off, pull out, break, or even outright fail to stop an assailant even with a good current, especially ones on drugs. You get one shot, and someone charging you is very likely to connect.
>>
>>56667696
I HAVE TO KNOW
>>
>>56667696

What is my Slave name?
>>
>>56667696

Whatup Nelquoeo Washington?

U from Liberia or someshit negro?
>>
>>56667691
he also didn't have a fucking 10 inch blade with him you worthless piece of trash
>>
File: handle.jpg (68 KB, 620x533) Image search: [Google]
handle.jpg
68 KB, 620x533
>>56653792
DANKEST POST OF 2015
>>
>>56667696
I need to know this.
>>
>>56665744
>Cops were nervous and knee-jerked when the kid did his bust-a-move twirl
>they fucked up

>Armed, aggressive, high AF.
>Attacked cruiser and slashed tire.
>Lunges suddenly at police inside of 15 feet.
>expects not to get heavy metal poisoning
The kid fucked up by not dropping the knife and moving aggressively.
>>
>>56666666
>>
>>56667840
>having a 10 inch blade on you is a death sentence

LAAANNDDD OF THE FREEEE
>>
>>56667696
Rolling for my nigger name.
>>
>>56667915
nice try brit shit your trolling is weak as fuck
>>
>>56667696
>>
>>56666501
>It shows a lack of discipline
It shows they followed training. Like it or not, cops are trained to shoot a threat to the ground. This isn't Hollywood where everyone who gets hit once or twice gives up. Add drugs into the mix and it's impossible to predict how many hits someone can take before they go down.
>>
>>56667696

roll
>>
>>56667696
Rolling
>>
>>56667696
>>
>>56667380
This isn't a complete appraisal

The officers were walking towards the suspect, and he was walking away from them the moment of the shooting. Officers have a responsibility not to needlessly endanger themselves so they don't needlessly shoot suspects.

Also the 21 foot rule is for an undrawn pistol, the distance is much less for a drawn and pointed pistol.

He flinched before he quickly turned, suggesting they shot him before he made the sudden movement.

They shot him for being armed and dangerous. Wilbur is going to become bacon.
>>
>>56667696
rollan
>>
>>56667696
Gibe me some basketball american retardati.... i mean name
>>
>>56657831
Nigger deserved it for brandishing a knife like that.
>>
>>56667696
rolling
>>
you people are nuts justifying this murder by the police !! straight NUTS !! the good thing is he will be convicted and sent to prison where he belongs... plenty of language which protects the police thats the whole way the system is designed but a jury is not going to buy it ! unless you lan on the KKK being the jury this officer is TOAST as he should be hes had a long history of misconduct !
>>
>>56653930
Your country's laws are god tier
Literally meant to defend the victim/lawful instead of justifying criminals like everyone's elses
>>
>>56667696
rollin
>>
>>56667605
Since when is hating pigs a Hick value? Most Hicks I know are Republican Pig loving faggots like you.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_Kingdom

I sure do love living without fear of getting shot by my friendly neighbourhood police executioner man.
>>
>>56668252
Jamtarkwon Williams lel
>>
>>56654160
This 16 shots? Did he have to reaload. He was already dead long before shot 16
>>
>>56668535
Who needs the police for suicide purposes when you can rely on the ever growing population of shitskins to do the job, heck they even doable as sexual instructors to our daughters and wifes
>>
>>56668502
Why do you hate law enforcement. 99% of them are good people. You are so brainwashed its insane. Do you want a lawless country?
>>
>>56668535
I live like that in the US as well, mainly because I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>56667459
Boo hoo no media outcry
Boo hoo white lives matter
Boo hoo why cant we riot too

So what white cops kill white people that doesn't matter to me. But your white so it should bother you. Since it bothers you and i know millions other protest the police with us.

The more people that protest the Sooner we will get a better police force.
>>
>>56668535
Just don't move into an mudshit neighborhood.
>>
>>56654425
Why even arrested him then? Thats what i don't understand?
>>
Let's see how consistent /pol/ is, you guys remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwytoxMuk4U

Literally same shit, police deliberately reduce the distance between them and the suspect, noncompliant knife brandisher turns his back to the police and gets shot.
>>
>>56668814
You don't even know what you want you stupid nigger. What exactly are you going to do to get a better police force? What are your plans?
>>
>>56655420
Thank you
>>
>>56668884
To see if they can convict him. Maybe delay the chimp out.
>>
>>56668884
To make protesters shut up for now. But it's stupid because it'll just mean rioting today and then more later, because there's literally no satisfying these people. They just keep moving the goalposts and wanting more.

Reparations is going to eventually be the discussion.
>>
>>56668306
for a drawn pistol the rule is something like 15 feet desu.
>>
>>56660957
Agree, would've killed him too.
>>
>>56668895
>Literally same shit
fuck no, the cops clearly botched that
>>
>>56661653
Did you even watch the video? The cops had branches and tried kicking the mother fucker. He started running before anyone even thought of a gun.
>>
>>56667696
roll
>>
>>56667696
Roll
>>
Illinois law allows you to use deadly force on basically anyone brandishing a weapon at you. Whether they are simply pointing a knife at you or a gun, if you feel like you COULD be in mortal danger you can kill them.

Also cops are trained to shoot until the target is dead or disabled.
>>
>>56667696
roll
>>
>>56668970
How about not shooting unarmed people of all races.

How about not planting drugs on people they dont like. Or selling the drugs they seized.

How about not rapeing litte kids.

Stop racial profiling and wrongful arrest and convictions.

The list goes on but i would say 40% of the police force is corrupt and or racist
>>
>>56667696
roll
>>
>>56653792
At this rate there soon won't be anyone left in the royal bloodline
>>
>>56668751
Because they act like lawless, autonomous, military units who view the public as the enemy. Also, its hard to fathom the type of person that would chose to make a living by taking peoples freedom away for non-violent victim less crimes. Most cops are un-educated fat shits who think they are playing some TV character.
>>
>>56667696
re roll
>>
File: 4chan-negro-america.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
4chan-negro-america.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1280
>>56669389

How about facing reality of the negro in america?

Negros kill the most negros. Negros are killing each other. Not white killing negros.

how about the negro commiting the most crimes, the most murders.

How about more whites are killed by cops, that negros killed by cops.

How about really facing the truth, that the main race problem in america, the main threat to a negro, the main enemy of negros, the overwhelming majority of negros getting killed, drugged up, impregnated etc....are all NIGGERS.

Black america has one real threat in America. Niggers.

Negros, just like muslims, have to join the fucking human race. Its a personal choice.
>>
>>56667696
>>
>>56667696
roll
>>
>>56667696
let's do this
>>
File: tbh.jpg (3 MB, 1543x936) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
3 MB, 1543x936
>>56669757
this desu senpai
>>
File: 1447054938176.jpg (369 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1447054938176.jpg
369 KB, 1280x853
>>56653792
Can an American please tell me how many bullets the policemans gun holds? Did he empty a whole clip or did he reload at some stage?

My knowledge of guns is limited to what I learnt on 4chan, due to living in a nanny state/country.
>>
>>56663913
oh fuck thats excellent
>>
>>56669968
glocks hold 20
>>
>>56654224
>Facts of the case and relevant supreme court rulings
>Racist propaganda

pick one
>>
>>56666631

Link?
>>
>>56669620
So you would rather not have police? What would you do to change it?
>>
>>56653792
>be cop in america
>wait to be attacked before you defend yourself
That's how you die anon. How about telling niggers not to be niggers instead of cops not to be cops.
>>
>>56657831
>see cops
>turn 360 degrees
>die
>>
File: rollin in the sheets.gif (259 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
rollin in the sheets.gif
259 KB, 250x250
>>56667696
Now this si something I can roll to
>>
>>56669968
>clip
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>56669757
Except niggers will never be able to join the human race. Can't you see this is not about culture. They act like this all across the world. The world would be a better place if people of the same just stuck together with their own kind.
>>
>>56667696
rollan
>>
>>56667696
Rollan
>>
>>56667696
Rollin nigga
>>
>>56667696
Rollin'
>>
>>56667418
also he doesn't have a knife. people on pcp are very unpredictable they can be highly dangerous without weapons. if he had a knife it might have been know different then this black teenager getting killed. also look up people on pcp undaunted by tazer.
>>
>>56667303
pretty catchy song to be honest family
>>
>>56667696
i'm pretty sure they should gives this chart with some software to randomly generate the integers at the birthgin ward. i bet nigs would love to be able to generate the names at the hospital.
>>
>>56667696

roll
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.