[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Letter to Dr. Ben Carson >After presidential candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Daoud_Carson.jpg (102 KB, 537x420) Image search: [Google]
Daoud_Carson.jpg
102 KB, 537x420
>Letter to Dr. Ben Carson

>After presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson called the Syrians refugees rapid dogs, Father Theodoros Daoud, an Antiochian Orthodox Christian priest sends him this letter:

>Dear rabid dog Dr. Ben Carson,

>I hope this word will not offend you, doctor. If it does, I don’t care because you have offended each one of the 9 million Syrian refugees by calling them rabid dogs. You, along with every politician who caused Syria—the land of Saint Peter and Paul, the Apostles and the saints—to bleed to death, are evil rabid dogs. President Obama, who supports ISIS by supplying them with weapons and money, is an evil rabid dog. John McCain, who founded ISIS together with Hilary Clinton and their supporters and used our tax paying dollars to support terrorism, are evil rabid dogs. Every politician around the world that allowed Christians in the Middle East to be persecuted, beheaded, sold, have their churches destroyed and their bishops kidnapped, is an evil rabid dog. Every country and leader who shook hands with Saudi Arabia and its wahabism, the mother of terrorism, is an evil rabid dog.
>>
>Dr. Carson, you call yourself a Christian and you are running towards presidency with your Christian values? What do you know about the refugees? What do you know about the children dying without food or shelter or stranded at sea? Do you how many million among them are Christians? You are using a tragedy as a way to gain popularity and win your race. I thought I could believe in your Christian values, but you proved to be among the many ignorant and dirty politicians who discriminate the children of Christ. Because of you and those likeminded, the refugees, especially the Christians of the Middle East, continue to pay the price of your ignorance.

>My people are not rabid dogs. My people are the flock of Christ who were kicked out of their own homes after they destroyed their churches, homes and all their belongings by those supported by the West. Yes, among the refugees you might find evil people who benefited from this crisis, but the majority are people of values, education, and love.

>Without us, the Christians of the Middle East, neither you nor anyone in the West could have known or heard of Christ.

>Dr. Carson, you may be a good doctor because of your medical education, but that degree does not make you an educated and wise leader. Maybe you read the Gospel, but I highly doubt that you really understood it. These refugees are human beings and most of them are Christ’s children. They will be the reason of your judgment and the judgment of all the politicians who are playing the dark game in the judgment day.

>"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:33

>Have you dr. Carson known the Truth? I doubt it.

>Sincerely,
>Father Theodoros Daoud
>>
>"Every country and leader who shook hands with Saudi Arabia and its wahabism, the mother of terrorism, is an evil rabid dog."

>Father Theodoros Daoud
>>
File: 1428895664434.jpg (28 KB, 538x454) Image search: [Google]
1428895664434.jpg
28 KB, 538x454
>rapid dog
>>
>>56607501
lol

>>56606908
What's wrong about that?

Btw, forgot link:
http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2015/11/letter-to-dr-ben-carson-from-a-greek-orthodox-priest-in-syria/
>>
>>56606410
>>56606421
butthurt fag hates that he is a Pagan fundie shitter nothing to see here.
>>
>>56608797
>pagan
You're not making any sense, m8.
>>
>Antiochian Orthodox
The guys who couldn't even stay in the Orthodox Assembly? The church that's composed entirely of Bolshevik-funded kebabs?
Christians everywhere listen intently to your opinion.
>>
>>56609004
he's Pagan
>>
Yeah well Benjamin is a Shitty Gay Cultist so I don't think the opinions of a Christian matter to him.
>>
>>56609264
>Gay
>>
>>56609236
k

>>56609122
Take your neocon butthurt elsewhere.

>>56609444
Checked.
>>
>>56606410
>Excuse me but people have feelings so can you not offend them?
>Now read the rest of this and I hope you are offended to show you just how tolerant I am and how much better I am so I'm going to try and offend you so offended people can see how offensive things are wrong

How are these people not put away for both their own safety and the safety of others? They probably wouldn't be as bad if they weren't flaming fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>56608395
literally everything isis is doing or has done originated from Saudi.

Saudi still does these things yet nobody talks about it due to being allies
>>
>>56610917

I know, but the republican rectalflustering ITT is amazing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.