[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any stories of dealing with police? Good or bad,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3862576-3x2-940x627.jpg (99 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
3862576-3x2-940x627.jpg
99 KB, 940x627
Anyone have any stories of dealing with police? Good or bad, doesn't matter.
>>
M8, we're 5 minutes away from WW3. Do you honestly care about the police at this moment?
>>
I've had 25 good/neutral experiences having been stopped for traffic violations, trespassing, loud parties etc.

I've had two more in which they acted like smug fucks, but they didn't violate any rights or do anything immoral.

Decent betting average.

Of course, it helped that I didn't act like a petulant baboon during any of these encounters. That seems to help a lot...in every situation really.
>>
> be a few years ago
> get pulled over
> fuck
> license and registration and proof of insurance please
> sure thing
> hand over info
> do you know how fast you were going?
> no sir
> you were 10mph over the speed limit
> Oh, sorry about that.
> I'm going to gave to cite you
>I understand
> get my ticket
> pay for my crime
> life goes on
I was shocked that I wasn't gunned down or arrested.
>>
>>56599637
5 minutes away from WW3, and Sweden have closed their borders. What a time to be alive.
>>
>pulled over
>licence pls
>blow into this tube pls
>ok, have a good night

Never had to interact with police for more than 1-2minutes.
>>
Most of the cops I've run into around WA have been pretty chill.
>>
>me and my dad go to heathrow airport in a van to pick somthing up
>get stopped by anti-terror airport security
>search van
>it's empty
>thank us for using our time
>continue on
Only niggers and entitled children have problems with law
>>
I got t-boned by someone in a parking lot, called the police for insurance reasons. I had a grand prix, and he had a big ol ford truck, my car was pretty banged up, his had a crumpled bumper. Turns out he was an off duty fireman, so the responding cop was very friendly with him, and kinda tried to get me to admit that I did something wrong. Ended up losing because the officer deemed "well they were both in the wrong lol"
>>
>>56600451
MS paint what happened
>>
Most police I've run across weren't so nice and made fun of me, they also searched my house without a warrant.
>>
I've had cop cars pull over to talk to me twice while on foot near a mates house.
Once was the night of State of Origin when I bet my mate I could run to his place faster than he could get into his car and drive(traffic lights and exiting the car park added time enough to make it close). Cops saw me suddenly start running out of nowhere and chased me down thinking I saw them and got spooked for some reason.
Three minutes of explaining later and it was all good but I lost the race because of it and got shit from everyone for weeks.
Other tine was just after the floods in Brisbane, I was testing out the same mates WiFi and was going out onto the road at 2am with my laptop to see how strong the signal was. Cops were patrolling looking for looters to bash and saw me thinking I was a looter(the area had a lot of stuff out on the streets dumped from water damage). Another four minutes of my time explaining I was testing the signal and they let me go.
Both times I gave them my license as ID and most of the time was spent waiting for it to run through the system while we chatted amd local events and stuff.

Also had a soccer referee who was a cop, the league used him almost exclusively on this one team of thugish islander guys because they were scared of him. He was racist as fuck and wouldn't leave his gear near their supporters because of thieves. Top bloke.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.