[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YFW you remember that Turkey was always considered to be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: t1.jpg (150 KB, 657x300) Image search: [Google]
t1.jpg
150 KB, 657x300
YFW you remember that Turkey was always considered to be the "Dragon" in Biblical prophecy that came from the sea amid a “flood”, the Muslims we see today, migrating and flooding the West to eventually “declare war on the strongest fortresses” (The U.S., Europe and Russia)

http://shoebat.com/2015/09/08/bombshell-the-antichrist-is-sending-a-flood-of-muslim-migrants-into-europe-to-destroy-christianity-bible-prophecy-being-fulfilled/
>>
File: image.gif (617 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
617 KB, 460x258
>>56588812
ITS TIME.
>>
File: Erdogan-supporters-300x200.jpg (30 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan-supporters-300x200.jpg
30 KB, 300x200
The connect between the Muslim migrants stemming today from Turkey and “the flood” stemming from the dragon, is key to unlocking the riddle. This “red dragon” is the source of the flood. Today no one argues, this flood of immigrants are stemming from all Muslim nations, like rivulets, into Turkey, where from there, they “flood” into Europe, the heart of the western church which is the promise by Islam; to first invade Constantinople (Turkey) then Rome (Europe).

John is clear, there is a “moon” resembling “the devil” and the “dragon” where other places in Scripture identify it as “crescent” (Isaiah 14, Judges 8, Isaiah 44-45). Also, when it comes to the Book of Revelation John predicted that an Antichrist will arise who resurrects “an image” (an emblem) of a wounded empire:

“He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.” (Revelation 13:14)

We know more about this “red dragon” as John in Revelation even included the very colors of their “breastplates” with are the colors of “fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow” (Revelation 9:17).

This also stems from Turkey’s favorite colors in which the Ottomans prided themselves with the “fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow” which are also the colors of the neo-Ottomans flags which are resurrected today:
>>
>>56589151
>This also stems from Turkey’s favorite colors in which the Ottomans prided themselves with the “fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow” which are also the colors of the neo-Ottomans flags which are resurrected today:

look at this mental gymnastics, kek
>>
>>56589299
Stop pretending like Islam and everything about your cultural and the entire middle east isn't the product of Satan.
>>
>>56588812
Good luck turkey.... I liked to eat your kebabs...
>>
>>56589299
everybody save this flag, it'll soon be RARE
>>
>>56589453
imo everything abrahamic is a product of "satan" - i.e false deity aka yahweh

>>56589523
>RARE
i'd like my turkey to be well done
>>
In the above image, the Turkish Crescent seen engulfing the Mediterranean is remarkable since in Daniel the beast arises from “the Great Sea” (the Mediterranean). Notice the Ottoman emblem revived with the crescent centered on the Mediterranean sea engulfing Europe. There could be no doubt here.

Students of the Bible should pay very close attention. “We told you so” will perhaps be our motto for years to come as the Lord tarries, reminding of what we etched years ago on page 381 in God’s War on Terror, where we accurately predicted that Turkey will recreate it’s banned Ottoman emblem:

“The Mark of the Beast might be an emblem or symbol of the Beast Empire that carries with it a blasphemous creedal element [the Bismillah]. An official image or emblem of a kingdom gives it a sense of national identity: “He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.” (Revelation 13:14) This “image” of the Beast (empire) wouldconstitute the replicating of the old monster—the ruthless Islamic Empire that fell.
>>
>>56589453
turkish culture is older than islam though
>>
>>56589664
>>56589818

The Torah came before your shit stain Quran.

Your God is the false God.

>>56589818
You are part of Islam, that makes you evil. Plain and simple.
>>
>>56589818

Not really, Mehmet. Before Islam and the Central Asian invaders that area was populated with Greeks, who were ethnically different from the brown people that live in Modern Turkey.
>>
>>56589818
>Turks
>culture
>>
File: file.png (620 KB, 570x756) Image search: [Google]
file.png
620 KB, 570x756
>>56590399
better than american culture i guess
>>
File: download.png (3 KB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 200x166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5s3vMVyAU8
>>
>>56590522

The Whore of Babylon. She rides (is posted by) the Red Dragon (turkfag)

>Prophecy confirmed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.