[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zoolander 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1721[1].jpg (54 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1721[1].jpg
54 KB, 620x372
getting trannies and SJW all riled up kek

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/23/trans-rights-activists-lpetition-zoolander-2-boycott?CMP=fb_gu
>>
>“Cumberbatch’s character is clearly portrayed as an over-the-top, cartoonish mockery of androgyne/trans/non-binary individuals,” according to the petition, started by a user called Sarah Rose. “This is the modern equivalent of using blackface to represent a minority.

>“If the producers and screenwriters of Zoolander wanted to provide social commentary on the presence of trans/androgyne individuals in the fashion industry, they could have approached models like Andreja Pejić to be in the film.

>“By hiring a cis actor to play a non-binary individual in a clearly negative way, the film endorses harmful and dangerous perceptions of the queer community at large.”
>>
File: 1434083252470.gif (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434083252470.gif
49 KB, 400x400
>>56573952
Trannies on suicide watch
>>
>>56573952
Hiring an actor instead of a model with no acting experience!
DATS TRANSMISOGONY!
>>
If that cook Cumberbatch was willing to do it it can't be all that bad. What whiners.
>>
>ITT more evidence libtards will never be fully satisfied
You just can't win with these people.
>>
>>56574423
from the stats i'd say they've been on suicide watch for some time
>>
>>56573877
This is Hollywood payback for his racist comments.
>>
>>56573877
I thought tumblr loved that alien-looking fuck. This should be their wet dream.
>>
Took me two days but I finally understand why that face looks so familiar
>>
>>56577964
I've never known if this picture is photoshopped to make him look weirder than he normally does.
>>
Remember full retard? This seems to be a common theme with Ben Stiller movies.
>>
>>56577964
It's Bendydick Crumplesnatch
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.