[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bernie bros where we at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1448343888422.jpg (103 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448343888422.jpg
103 KB, 768x1024
bernie bros where we at
>>
>>56570755
Wow just look at that. Bernie is eating a meal with a black man. And not a well dressed, well vetted, white-media-friendly black man, but one who is unashamedly representative of his culture. And look at Bernie's facial expression. No fake smiles, no forced interest, no obviously staged photo op, he's just casually reading the menu. Because this isn't "Bernie Sanders showing solidarity with the black community" or anything like that. This is just Bernie sitting down to eat with a friend. Who happens to be black. Bernie is not acting like this is anything out of the ordinary or trying to make this out to be anything more than what it is. He's just treating the man like he would anyone else. This is how I know Bernie will be the first -truly- post-racial president. As a proud PoC I think I speak for all of us when I say we're ready to feel the Bern!
>>
File: CUjBqlkVEAAtFOi.jpg (46 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CUjBqlkVEAAtFOi.jpg
46 KB, 600x337
>>56570994
>>
>>56570994
It's Killer Mike, he's a rapper.
>>
>>56570755

on the corner waiting to suck cock for drug money
>>
>>56570755
>pls black ppl pls vote for me
i feel bad for democrats

they cant just run a campaign
>>
I'm voting for Marco Polo.
>>
>>56570755

A political/economic degenerate and a cultural degenerate. Are you supposed to be proud of this picture?
>>
>bernie wins with Hillary as VP
>bernie dies 5 months into term
>Hillary becomes prez, with some ultra liberal new vp
>this is how it ends
>>
Bitches, hoes, and shiksas....
>>
>>56570994
Bernie has most overwhelmingly white voter support of any major candidate from both parties.
>>
>>56570755
He's about to suck his dick later, the meal is just to be polite... but of course the nigger can't afford it because he traded his food stamps for drugs, so Bernie will use our hard earned tax dollars to pay for his meal.
>>
>>56570755
Wow this is just great to see. Good for you Bernie, there is nothing to be ashamed about taking your wife's boyfriend out for a meal. Gotta make sure your bull is happy!! Feel the bern!!!!!!
>>
File: 112418.0735.png (695 KB, 454x610) Image search: [Google]
112418.0735.png
695 KB, 454x610
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.