[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /pol/ bare with because this is going to be a long one. and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1447117273628.jpg (226 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
1447117273628.jpg
226 KB, 500x693
ok /pol/ bare with because this is going to be a long one. and confusing and enlightening,
>hopefully

my background
>i come from a biology, chemist, and (my own alchemist studies)
>strong belief in God
>stronger belief in God and science actually go hand in hand

>learning form plants has given me insight into God's world like no other
>have researched and grown many of the plants I will be discussing here

Hypothesis
>That God, nature, and science are more related then taught in Religion or churches
>That science is ever evolving and just like 100 years ago many theories have changed or improved, there is much room for improvement

Our hypothesis is that the Holy Spirit is a combination of plants and nature growing all around us which has been at 'war' with the current world leaders and organizations running the world.

Evidence (in sections, first from the Bible and other religions)
>Genesis 1:29 ESV

And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

>Genesis 1:11 ESV

And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so.

>1 Timothy 5:23 ESV

(No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent ailments.)

>Ezekiel 4:9 ESV

“And you, take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and emmer, and put them into a single vessel and make your bread from them. During the number of days that you lie on your side, 390 days, you shall eat it.

>Revelations 8:4

And the smoke of the incense,

Most important here

>In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
1 Corinthians 11:25

---

Limit
>>
>no more Bible quotes but some insights from myself

Christ literally translates to body, (as body of Christ)
>so anti-christ is just anti-body
>There will be many anti-christs before the return of God
>Cancer
>aids, hep, any STDs
>opiates
>heroin (all manufactured drugs from plants with additional chemicals)
>cocaine
>GMOs, fluoride, chlorine, (anything in water or food which causes illness and cancer)
>there were over 500 cancerous materials found in numerous bottled water companies around the world
>soap and anti-bacterial washes which kill good bacteria and soak chemicals into our skin
>sun screen, toothpaste, herbal sprays, perfumes, detergents, and clothing itself
>building materials and different materials used to make toys, electronics, and annything used on a daily basis
>basically anything sold in stores (even the organic food was found to be compromised with GMO pesticides, seeds, or water used)

So, it states that Christians will be prosecuted before His return, but there are many calling themselves Christians who really aren't
>so everyone knows if you go to church, pray, you really don't feel connected to God in any way
>many priests commit crimes or help 'run' the world through politics and policies

on the other hand
what has driven some to finding spirituality (if not religion then the feeling itself)
>ayahuasca, dmt, shrooms, psychedelics
>the feeling we are not alone in this world
>cannabis (found in many religions and cultures as the main substance to its practices)
>Hinduism call it bhang, and is used as hash for incense
>lsd, cocaine, and dmt can be attributed to many great breakthroughs and creative minds in the last several decades
>mark twain raved about cocaine when he first tried it
>steve jobs cited LSD as his breakthrough catalyst
>Obama, might have inhaled or not, but has legalized 5 states during his term
>Le Canada Weed man
>Uruguay

on the other hand, looking at world wars
>war has followed the largest plant drug suppliers
>>
>>56547214
Interesting. I hope you keep growing spiritually brother
>>
Columbia: cocaine
mexico: (drug lord parts) marijuana and cocaine
middle east; opium
north korea: meth
russia: vodka (which played a major role in the prohibition)

Those groups who are obviously incarcerated because of these plants
>blacks with weed, but dealing, using, etc
>mexicans for 'illegally' smuggling everything over
Whites: not much punishment even if we are caught, unless a wignig

What does authority and current society of preventing the Holy Spirit want us to do instead
>consume cancerous products
>consume vitamins and pills which contain negative health affects
>work tirelessly as sheep, need us to be in a proper state of mind to continually wake up everyday and perform the same menial tasks without wanting to achieve something for the greater good
>strong lobbying power, known assassinations, company buyouts and hiding of patents.
>US Govt Patent of Cannabis

Why Cannabis is a Spirit, and why its under attack
>the true reason why Cannabis was made illegal in the 1960s was because its structural DNA is so complicated it could not be modified to conform to current goals of nullifying the population
>it would not be easily manipulated as corn or wheat because its dna structures contained THC and over 10,000 known or not cannaboids
>The brain itself has cannaboid receptors (which work with numerous plant chemicals, like dmt, opiates, Psilocybin, and others).
>weed is becoming legal, but why has weed changed from the good times hippies had in the 60s to 80s?
>weed hasnt changed, but the growing methods have. the majority of weed is grown using artificial fertilizer and water containing many toxins.
>the feeling of anxiety, depression, and laziness stem from the chemicals which are now found in weed because of the growth methods
interesting facts
>organic weed has the highest thc percentages and little to none effects of anxiety and other side effects.
>any government which is legalizing it is also restricting the users to grow their own their own way.
>>
File: 220px-Phalaris_arundinacea_1.jpg (15 KB, 220x359) Image search: [Google]
220px-Phalaris_arundinacea_1.jpg
15 KB, 220x359
The real reasons why the majority of people do not think democracy and capitalism are good for everyone is because it removes us from self sustainability
>making us reliant on their food produced and sold in stores
>further removing us from natural food sources and organic farming
>removing any money to be made from small food productions and constantly bombarding us with commercials about grocery stores, restaurants, pills, smoking, etc of ill prepared food
>makes it harder to get anything organic or even closely related to the Spirit of God

Ok back to the scientific part now
>why doesn't smoking weed cause lung cancer?
>the tar buildup from smoking weed in the lungs doesn't cause cancer because it shares the same characteristics as the weed plant leaf itself, which only allows to pass through: oxygen and h20
>so as your lungs acquire more and more tar buildup, they suffocate any lung cells which require (any form of pollution to grow), and only allow healthy cells to keep receiving oxygen and h20
>Micheal Phelps, well known pot user and swimmer, because swimming while smoking pot will actually increase lung capacity

Adverse relation to tobacco
>contains over 3,000 forms of cancerous biproducts
>no protection or any form of filtration from harmful pollutants.

Is cancer a bad thing?
>yes and no
>yes, because the majority of times cancer will decrease the lifespan of the individual
>yes, because the majority of people try to treat cancer with chemotherapy, which kills faster than the cancer itself

>no, cancer is one of the first stages of evolution
>evolution occurs over thousands of generations when one organism evolves to consume or cooperate with another organism
While I was conducting my own experiments on plants
>attempting to breed several non-compatible plants together
>only using natural methods and avoiding gene blasting of any form
>over several generations the plants themselves develop 'cancerous' spots
>>
File: 1447101883560.jpg (506 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447101883560.jpg
506 KB, 1200x1600
Really fucking interesting and i want more. not everyone has the capacity to even comfortably hold these concepts in the mind. Picks up where thoughts of mine have left off for sure
>>
>toxins!
>gmos!
>bible verses
>the old days were better, things were more natural, organic bro!
>my homegrown experiments and anecdotes prove this!

is this what it's like to be on facebook
>>
>after longer duration and several generations of breeding, a cancerous spot will form into a new limb
>I studied the vonych manuscripts during my school project and took away that plants can be breed in specific ways
>last bible insert (probably not), the tree of life will have 12 fruits
>even in nature we see different plants with different looking parts, those were from other plants

back to evolution
>over time cancer has the possibility or probability of turning into a new organ because each of our organs digest something we come in contact to
>stomach food
>lungs air
>skin creams
>liver alch
>most organs even filter several different chemicals or substances at once

Side note
>there are many amazing plants and plant relations which we know barely about
>acacia trees and ants kill other plants together and spread only their seed
>Moringa oleifera kills almost every known super bug, bacteria, chemical, mud, everything from water. (look this up seriously)
>hemp is known to absorb nuclear radiation, even was suggested to be planted around fukushima
>shrooms are showing progress in developing brain connections
>dmt and salvia show strong contact with spirits
pot smokers thinking pot is Jesus

>>56549421
ty

>>56549798
rgr that sky capt
>>
>>56547214
Keep going brah, very interesting stuff.
>>
Cancer and evolution
>so after several breeding lines, and consistent exposure to the same substance, cancer will turn into an organ to absorb and digest that specific chemical "You are what you eat"
>why is this amazing?
>this means human cells have the ability to adapt at will or exposure to a variety of different things and survive
>it is how the body will develop anti viruses, or fight off a bug, or develop a resistance to sunlight (Melanin), although I have a very different theory that black people were once white and through absorbing something on their skin they turned darker (or reddish, brownish, etc)
>our cells can basically turn into anything, possibly even allow us to live outside in space with no suits (after a long horrendous process assumed)

So, lets add up what we got so far in terms of everything
>christ = living, anti christ = death to cells
>evolution through consumption, nature's amazing abilities being consumed by us

lets tackle some touchy subjects now
>schizophrenia
>hearing and seeing different objects, people, etc
>given very powerful pills to zombiefy the brain into little activity
>shares striking similarities with Synesthesia
>different senses are mixed together and possibly the mind is 'seeing' another sense, which could be any organ sending a signal to the brain
>an organ reports back what it is 'seeing', feeling, or whatever it is consuming
>schizophrenia should be treated with diet using ancient greek philosophy put it, 'you shouldnt see a doctor if you diet isnt right'
>schizophrenia has episodes of good thoughts, which are hypothetically caused by the consumption of Christ-ish food, versus Anti Christish
>>
>>56550775
so you're schizophrenic, go back to the mental hospital. why is pol infested with schizos?
>>
>>56551180
Don't shill this hard you gingivitis having cunt. He's making some points, it would be a shame to call him crazy before hes finished with his thoughts
>>
>>56550775
History of single celled organisms using the theory of our evolution of consumption
>assuming most life starts as a single celled organism and expands, the first expansion will be the chemical most around the cell
>overtime (and if no possible mate is available), a new form of cells should start growing beside or even inside the cell, expanding its capacity and interacting with the chemicals in a different way
>its why fish also breathe air, but in a different way through their gills
>After a certain amount of exposure or time, more and more chemicals are introduced into the diet of the cell
>this allows the cell to travel into more locations by developing more and more cells and adding onto the body with organs

It is why darwin knew he could find the specific bird for the specific flower

>>56551180
experiment
>evolution is why I know your lack of humor is a result of the chemicals functioning in your brain

bipolar
>should be called multipolar because it rotates between the substances being consumed and lack there of
>most multipolars consume vast amounts of food resulting in obesity, addictions and impulses to subside the feeling

>>56551378
Anything different now a days is considered as crazy and yet those in charge of distributing this knowledge or researching are focused on either making dollars, following commands and morals, or feeling locked down by the societal views and fears.
>He could also be right lol o.O
>>
>>56551692
I don't care if you have schizophrenia or not, you have an interesting insight that I don't personally agree with, but I am always triggered by stupid fucks calling people crazy when they have no opinions or original thoughts of their own.
>>
>>56551180
Takbir my Arab brother !
>>
Up next, Group of Death
There are infinite amount of new species of plants, animals, insects, chemicals, sounds, lights, and any combination of two substances.
>when two objects collide, they form an instantaneous bond in one way or another.
>either after the first try or billionth collision a third substance is formed, a combination of some form of both the previous objects
cool, the universe has endless possibilities,
>theoretically

coming up next: why the big bang is false, how God fits into all of this, why God is science, and how science is proving God exists.

p.s. brb in 30 if its kept alive, gatta do something real quick
>>
This is totally manic rambling. Prove me wrong, because it's at least interesting..
>>
>>56547214
>Our hypothesis is that the Holy Spirit is a combination of plants and nature growing all around us which has been at 'war' with the current world leaders and organizations running the world
A real god wouldn't have to fight a war with humans, let alone 'muh 1%ers'. You sound like a stoned hippy.
>>
"bio/chem" background. there are junkies out there with a better grasp on pharma. stop tripping.
>>
>>56547214
>“Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.
The Christian god is clearly the sun.
>>
Lurking Leafbro.
>>
Bumpity bump.
>>
why do you say to believe in science but think theres something special about a book a schtizo wrote thousands of years ago?>

i hear voices, no joke, you wanna hear what i tink about life?
>>
>>56547214
I'm also doing Biology/Chem related major.

It's interesting to note a lot of physicians believe in god too.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.