[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White sex slave trade is Israel...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: imagesCAT2IEA3.jpg (10 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
imagesCAT2IEA3.jpg
10 KB, 220x229
This video is a must see. It's hard to find on Yt and they are constantly removing it and then when it goes up again, they change the key words. This is from Israeli TV, a video of a raid on a brothel where jew pimps keep young eastern european women. Take the time to watch please & share: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNjIvAvCZFo
>>
>>56538167

Nothing new...They import beautiful blonde russian,polish latvian ect.. rape them, keep the baby and send them back to their home countries.
>>
FYI- it's in Hebrew (with subtitles) and the video quality isn't great, but it's 100% legit. If you're really interested in the jew sex slave trade, there's a book called "The Natashas" written by a Canadian after he quit his newspaper when the new owner decided to forbid any articles or editorials critical of Israel. I have a hard copy, but can probably be found online too. Girls are made to sleep with Orthodox kikes without condoms (bc their religion forbids it) and often end up with STDs or pregnant, and then it's common for their pimps to just kill them rather than deal with the abortion. You won't believe how the kikes treat our women, and get away with it..
>>
>>56538444
No, I know, but it's one thing to hear about it...it's another to see atual tape of the girls being pulled out of ceilings and from under floorboards where their jew pimps made them hide once the raid began. And, BTW, the jew pimps ALWAYS get off, or they threaten the girls family back home if she says anything. These women are held in prisons and then simply deported.
>>
>>56538667
I know, I've seen the video before...it's fucked up, and there is nothing we can do about it...
>>
>>56538167
I want a jewish boyfriend. Not one of those american lefty midgets but an Israeli. Is this a good way to find one?
>>
>>56538961
I'm sure you can find a boyfriend at the weekly gay parades held in Tel Aviv.
>>
>>56538167
>Jews keking whites

Must be a day that ends in y.
>>
>>56538167
ITs old news. They practically eradicated human trafficking in israel.
>>
>>56538167
consider the following:
the whores prefer to be whores in Israel rather to be whores in Moldavia. this is why they hide from the police when they come searching, and this is why they dont go to the police themselves, an action that would result in them being returned to their country.
>>
>>56539119
I'm a serbian grill but don't know if I'm white enough for this line of business.
>>
>>56539196
I've been trying to think up a strategy for getting normalfags to watch this. HArd c it's not a great quality video. Up until...2012 I think (people never believe this) SLAVERY WAS LEGAL in Israel, so long as the people weren't Jews. People simply refuse to believe that. And the changes they've made to the law have been a joke. Tel-Aviv is STILL the White slave capital of the world. They lure desperate young Eastern Euro girls there promising work as cleaners or waitresses, and then grab their passports and throw them in a brothel. If they try to run to the police, the jew police laugh at them. And all the feminist "human rights" campaigners never seem to make it around to this for some reason. Any ideas how to get this trending in the mainstream?
>>
>>56539562
the very video you posted refutes what you just wrote dumb ass.
>>
>>56539562
I mean you could make a With open Gates type of video but I don't think many would care. I am the product of an Icelander/Merchant marriage myself so I'm not too surprised. Might have to take up on that free vacation to Israel and check things out myself. Ethical research only of course.
>>
>>56539496 These whores prefer to be whores in Israel rather to be whores in Moldavia
You're a lying jew cocksucker. They are hiding bc they are deathly afraid of their Jew pimps, who often kill girls who resist in any way to put fear into the girls. These girls DO NOT WANT to be prostitutes, you kike. Anyone on here, go find the book "The Natashas" by a Canadian Journalist in which he lays out how it all works. He actually did great work at substantial threat to his life, bc you need to understand, the cops in this shithole are on the side of the Jew pimps and laugh at the girls. But kike, you really do qualify for having what your tribe calls "Chutzpah" to suggest these girls "would rather be whores in Israel.." You really are a satanic species, and there does need to be a final solution. Just read you have 130 (stolen) nukes. Even if you fucks manage to get a few off, we and russia have to knock them out o fthe air, destroy the subs you extorted from Germany, and turn your rats' nest into a self-illuminated glass parking lot once and for all. The only way to end all this.
>>
File: 1444812386254s.jpg (5 KB, 124x109) Image search: [Google]
1444812386254s.jpg
5 KB, 124x109
>>56538167
> Gil Goldstein
> Goldstein
>>
>>56539791
Wow, and I'd expect the Israel media to tell the truth, like they always do! E.g., fo r10 years: "We had no relationship with pollard, that's an absolute lie, how dare you accuse us.." M mistake. Thank you, merchant. You are my greatest ally.
>>
>>56539791

Two chimney sweeps come out of the chimney, ones all black the others all white, the question i'm asking you is which one will go wash himself?
>>
>>56539889
>>56540011
take your pills dude.
>>
The definitive book on Israel sex slave trade. And no, I'm not a shill for the book. Download it, buy a used copy for 99 cents, find it in the library, whatever, but red it and you will never look at Jews the same again: http://www.amazon.com/Natashas-Horrific-Inside-Slavery-Murder/dp/1611453267/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448320231&sr=8-1&keywords=the+natashas
>>
>background music from the bourne trilogy starts playing

lolwat
>>
>>56538667
Where in the video are these scenes?
>>
>>56540085
one of those classic JEwish, talmud based arguments that really don't make sense but are often given as great examples of talmudic wisdom. If I recall this one correctly: "How could 2 chimney sweeps do the same chimney?"
>>
>>56540089
Sure. Since your tribe dominate the ecstasy trade, can you direct me to a local jew who sells it out of his synagogue?
>>
>>56540457
What the fuck scenes are you expecting exactly? I guess it;s not that shocking. After all, we all keep 40 women in a dungeon below our house. It's a gesture of kindness in fact, just giving them free board.
>>
>>56538548
>>56540247
>The Natashas
It sounds like an interesting book. I'll be sure to give it a read. Thanks for the recommendation, anon.

>>56538167
I've seen this documentary. Israel is a fucked up place. They don't view non-Jews as human.
>>
>>56540685
I'm expecting the scenes you talked about.
>>
>>56540705
It's crazy. I always thought they just had a bit of a superiority complex and the 'gentiles are subhuman' thing was exaggerated, but they don't seem to any regard for anyone who isn't another jew.
>>
>>56540872
did you even click the video? they depict what he is talking about within the first 20 seconds.

If you are discussing how the pimps treat these girls, that is later in the video. I viewed the video a while ago, but from what I remember they interview various girls about the abuse that they suffered. It's tragic.
>>
>>56540872
Did you even watch the OP video?
>>
I don't get the point of this thread

There's a little human trafficking in Israel just like there's some of it in pretty much every other country in the world
>>
>>56541506
Nah m8 only jews commit crimes. That's why our American prisons are 80% ashkenazi jew.
>>
>>56541329
I didn't look because it was an hour long, thanks
>>
>>56538167
To be fair this happens in pretty much every country in the world.
I just recently read stories about a sex slave in Mexico and a gang who had been abducting teenage boys in the US.
>>
Gib whores russia
>>
>>56541759
Tb ass is gud2
>>
>>56539335

You can trust this guy, he's Jewish.
>>
>>56538167
I am not watching such low quality vid
>>56538444
so no-one dies ? It's not a problem than
>>
When will the jews finally leave human beings alone?
>>
>>56539335
>>56539496
>>56539791
>>56540089

Go fuck yourself, shlomo.
>>56541506
>>
>>56538167
Pay reparations for slavery Israel.
>>
File: 1445895304724.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
1445895304724.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
>>
File: Loxism.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
Loxism.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>
hating jews is probably the stupidest meme i can think of.
>>
File: 1891250.jpg (43 KB, 620x575) Image search: [Google]
1891250.jpg
43 KB, 620x575
>>56546320
>where the white wymin at
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.