[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start white pride group to compete with all the subhuman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1395359178892419.jpg (16 KB, 500x203) Image search: [Google]
1395359178892419.jpg
16 KB, 500x203
>start white pride group to compete with all the subhuman pride groups
>people lose their shit
>death threats
>investigation
so it's fine for minorities to start groups based on race but the second someone starts a group for whites it's somehow an issue?

http://www.lfpress.com/2015/11/22/mystery-group-pushing-white-pride
>>
Oh I post in those groups all the time talking about white safe spaces, microaggressions, and triggering. People fucking rage
>>
>>56518570
i just don't understand it. western university has a bunch of groups based on race and they even promote those groups yet a white group gets condemned. this group has not promoted any violence or even spoke out against other races yet they are automatically evil simply due to being white
>>
>>56518445

Because these people have their own conspiracy war they're fighting. It involves an evil white "The Man". You might think they're following their own PC dogma but they aren't. A white pride group is a move by the Man, the white villain thats still in power and the reason for their problems.

Think of it this way, they're fighting a battle through pleading with the enemy. They want the enemy to give and give until it's weak enough to defeat.

Isn't that ironic? They want to win the oppression war by bitching and crying until the evil white male oligarchy collapses under their own generosity.
>>
http://westernusc.ca/clubs/list/

some 50 groups actively promoted by the university based on race/religion/heritage yet a white group that has done nothing is automatically condemned and investigated
>>
I always thought this was some bullshit, take the naacp

switch it to National association for the advancement of Caucasian people and everyone thinks it natsoc 2.0. They're both racist, but theyre both positive

Some group I've recently seen advertised on tv promoting Stem learning for females + all 'underrepresented' PoC. Essentially everyone except white males, no one cares
>>
File: 1447983367814.jpg (176 KB, 625x418) Image search: [Google]
1447983367814.jpg
176 KB, 625x418
>>56518445

People are fucking INSANE on these pages. It's all double standards and cognitive dissonance. There is literally no reason. I actually deactivated my account because I fear they'll find out who I am - even though I was completely anonymous.
>>
File: 1376535816039.png (367 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1376535816039.png
367 KB, 500x600
>>56518445
>receive death threats for not feeling guilty about your race
>the police hunt you down because your're "racist"
>>
the comments of facebook are fucking hilarious. bunch of brown/black people in an uproar yet every single fucking one of them are part of facebook groups based on race
>>
>>56519732
>>56520092

Because they perceive these groups as "support zones for oppressed minorities". The idea of a white support group is bad to these people because "lol why do whites need support they the elite?"
>>
>>56520324
see this is the reason people become raciest in the first place. pretty fucking retarded to sit back and claim to be oppressed all while doing everything in your power to oppress another race.
>>
>>56518445

They want to conquer us in every way. Any organization on our part must be resisted. Pretty simple.
>>
for anyone interested the group is called WWSU White Student Union. stupid fucking spam filter won't let me post the link but there's some pretty hilarious comments
>>
>>56518445

Topkek. Good work.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.