[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't we be encouraging paid shills?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shueralti.jpg (20 KB, 567x292) Image search: [Google]
shueralti.jpg
20 KB, 567x292
Hear me out.
1: They are not accomplishing anything.
2: We occasionally redpill them.
3: We are wasting their employers money.

They get paid by the post and by the reply right? Think about it: Say they get paid 10 cents a reply. Just from the post counts from the catalog they have 1000+ replies on /pol/ at this very moment. That would mean that just in the last hour Hillery wasted $100+ dollars.

Can any shillbros confirm this? How much do you make in a typical evening posting here? You should really answer this question because if it is a decent amount WE WILL HELP YOU GET MORE MONEY.
>>
>>56495434
No you fucking pleb.

Give the shills an inch and they will multiply...they will then spend shill money advertising this site and more plebs will come to feast on its corpse.

Mook would be happy though, as long as they where selling whatever he wants pushed.
>>
Where does one go to buy shilling? Mechanical Turk or something?

I would like to hire thousands of Trumpeters to spread the good word.
>>
>>56495577
They don't accomplish anything besides wasting liberal cash. All the Democratic campaigns are struggling for money right now. How can it be anything but good if we make them burn through a few thousand dollars a hour?

If we could get it up to around $1500 a hour then they would be burning through a million dollars a month for no gain, how is that not a good thing? That is a million dollars not being spent somewhere else where it might actually affect things.

Besides, if the idea works eventually their employers will catch on and tell them not to post here so it is win-win.
>>
>>56495434
how do i get hired to shill? I need money.
>>
>>56495676
>>56495836
The finest of /pol/
>>
>>56495676
Wouldn't that be a waste? We kinda do it for free.But it would be nice to send out some help.
>>56495836
This, where do we sign up shillbros? We will shit post our own forum then use the cash to hire you as Trumpeters, it will be a glorious feedback loop of corrupt politics and personal gain.
>>
>>56496013
>We will shit post our own forum
Hell no, go get rebbit or dumblr even more retarded and leave 4chins alone.
>>
File: Part 1.png (179 KB, 854x1415) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.png
179 KB, 854x1415
>>56495434

We're redpilling paid shills every day.
>>
>>56496425
That's freaking hilarious.

Though really, it's not like we have anything to lose from getting shilled, if they stick around /pol/ long enough they're bound to learn something, either about us or about themselves.
>>
>>56496388
But neither of those burns through as much shill cash as those do and people will actually listen. At least here we know the money is completely wasted.

Also if a few of us got in on the shill game we could make sure we each made some personal gain while draining liberal campaign funding.
>>
>>56496425
Goes from a retard supporting shillary to an even bigger retard supporting Bernie "everything is free now" Sanders

Guess Some people are born stupid and stay that way until they die.

>>56496725
thats true, I guess as long as it was contained to a couple of threads it wouldn't be too cancerous to the board, and I get to take a dumb asses money and spend it on things they hate like Guns and ammo. lel.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.