[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been getting red-pilled on the Juice lately but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: ortodoxo.jpg (64 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
ortodoxo.jpg
64 KB, 600x428
I've been getting red-pilled on the Juice lately but I'm wondering what's the hierarchy among the Juice?

What does each branch of Juice play in the grand scheme of things? Are the atheist Juice the leaders and the religious Juice the sort of forgotten grandma that preserves some cultural heritage? Does the secular Juice act in favor of the religious Juice?
>>
the vatican is at the top of the hierarchy.
>>
File: walr.png (250 KB, 415x415) Image search: [Google]
walr.png
250 KB, 415x415
>>56493022
khazar ashkenazi > sephardi > mizharahi
You must study the Jew to fight the Jew.
>>
File: 1444923759089.jpg (105 KB, 538x624) Image search: [Google]
1444923759089.jpg
105 KB, 538x624
>>56493022
Look up the Jewish organization "Chabad Lubavitch". This is a very powerful ultra-orthodox Jewish organization the regularly meets with the President of the United States and the heads of European countries, despite publically stating that a Jew is racially superior to a gentile. Despite stating that it is alright to murder a gentile for their liver if a Jew needs that liver to survive. Chabad Lubavitch has stated publically that God created gentiles from the "afterbirth" of creation, that all gentiles were created to serve the Jew, and that we should be looked at like one looks at a donkey. You want your donkey to live a long life in order to serve you. Gentiles are considered animals without a soul to these Jews.

The ADL is another very powerful Jewish organization. They also somehow are allowed the privilege of meeting with the President of the United States anytime they like, along with all of the heads of state of the European nations and the colonies that are now nations, like Australia and New Zealand. The film covers this also. How powerful they must be to get a sit down with any head of state in any nation in the world they like.
>>
>>56493022
Ultra-Orthodox Jews are the biggest threat to Israel there is. The Haredim are outbreeding all other Israelis and collecting welfare and refusing to fight.
>>
>>56493812
I like them, the überJew.
>>
>>56493022
My dad's a big shot and we're secular and askenazi. If you're talking about the "powers that be", it's not limited to jews but jews are disproportionately involved.
>>
>>56493022
Unfortunately the many will be made to pay for the actions of the few, in the end.
>>
>>56493851
They're Jewing the Jews, it is pretty funny.
>>
>>56493022
Haredim are essentially to jews what jews are to goyim. A pack of parasites that sponge off the Israeli government and sit in their settlements practicing incest. They're the mega-kikes who hate the goyim with a passion, and unlike regular jews, they breed like rabbits, which means that they'll be in complete control of Israel by 2100, if their genetic mutations from all that incest doesn't drive them insane first.
>>
>>56493964
Would be worth it desu.
>>
File: IMG_1237.jpg (155 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
155 KB, 640x480
>>56493022
I don't think there's a hierarchy, I think it's more like all of humanty. All of humanity has a higherarchy, jews seek to be on top of that hierarchy, and compete within the top higherarchy
>>
>>56493927
How do we get all Jews in America to go to Israel?
>>
>>56494100
Scare them into getting the fuck out like uncle Addy.
>>
>>56493022
Status among Orthodox does not extend beyond that particular sect.
Status among "atheists" is just like the rest if American culture, materially represented and manifested with what lawsuit goes where and whose opinion gets mass media play.
>>
>>56493554
>The film covers this also

What film
>>
>>56493964
Jesus fucking Christ
>be carnival barker me
>also jew
>lots of Hassids during fourth of July fests
>they constantly try to rip me off at my stall
>pay with 5s and 10s and when I make change, say it was a 20 or 50
>they let their kids try to distract me and steal
>they've actually fucking accused me of antisemitism
>speak to them in Hebrew
>they say I'm not actually jewish if my parents let me work there
>get me in trouble with my bosses
>one of my bosses is a straight up nazi with an 88 tattoo

Every summer.
>>
>>56494160
we ban usury and nationalize banks, how many kikes will leave?
>>
>>56493964
This.
The mosr brutal sincere anti-Semitism I ever read was Upstate New York Secular Jews complaining about a nest of Orthodox that infested their municipality after tricking the city government to actually build houses for them first! And Orthodox think that being obnoxious is a religious imperative. Look into "Driving in Williamsburg" or riding a bike there.
>>
>>56493022
The head of the juice is orange apple is his right hand man.
>>
>>56493022
The guy on the right looks like a Dremel polishing attachment
>>
Probably the most important thing to know is that there is the Zionist faction and the Marxist faction. The former is very gung ho in propagating Israel as the only Democracy in the Middle-East and Israel is our greatest ally etc. The latter is arguably the far more dangerous one that pushes mass immigration of shitskins in to the West, blatant promotion of homosexuality, all the filth you see in the media (miscegenation, faggotry,adultery etc) and various other things ruinous to the West.

These two factions do not always see eye-to-eye, which is why sometimes the Jew media will talk shit about Israel.
>>
>>56493022
why is there a tyre on his head?
>>
>>56493022
It's rooted in Satanism, except of course Messianic and Orthodox Judaism, which is a tiny fraction of the Jewish whole. And an atheist Jew is an oxymoron just like non-extremist Muslim.
>>
>>56494303
>ban usury

Your country will implode m8
>>
>>56494747
we are aryans, if Hitler could do it so could we.
>>
>>56494679
>And an atheist Jew is an oxymoron
Nah, being a Jew is a genetic situation as well as a religious one. Jews are essentially a race that worships themselves.
>>
>>56493022
>t I'm wondering what's the hierarchy among the Juice
Orthodox Jews are more hierarchical than the other types. Ethnically, the Orthodox Ashkenazi Jews think they are a bit better at observing and closer knit than even Orthodox Sephardics. The Rebbe>The Rebbe's family>The Congregation>Other Orthodox Jews>Other Jews>Christians

The mainstream orthodox Jew is more Chabad affiliated, but there are the Ultra Orthodox, there are the really superstitious anti-zionist ones, and there are the modern orthodox (think more of a Ben Shapiro).

Among secular jews, like reform and the New York/Hollywood types, money and influence (giving to organisations, politicians, doing PR work for a cause or person) gives status.

>What does each branch of Juice play in the grand scheme of things
In terms of religiosity
Orthodox>Conservative>Reform>Wtf are you doing man, power gap>Reconstructionalist

Most non-practicing Jews consider themselves as such or as reform, but if you want to start a family and raise them "culturally Jewish" so they're not degenerate, you go Conservative. Reconstructionalists are basically atheists and fags, Orthodox observe the mitzvot to the best ability

The orthodox Jews stay in their own neighborhoods, and buy up properties slowly but surely, and make sure that it stays within their family for several generations, They usually don't mingle much with anyone else, even other types of Jews. They have their own private ambulance, police, and security services.

> Are the atheist Juice the leaders and the religious Juice the sort of forgotten grandma that preserves some cultural heritage
The orthodox Jews typically don't make a lot of income (they're not very worldly or cosmopolitan), but they probably have a lot more inter-generational wealth than others.

The movers and shakers are the bankers, CEOs, college presidents, top journalists and filmakers, who tend to be more secular or even atheist.

> Do secular act in favor of religious
Not typically
>>
File: image.png (82 KB, 1250x394) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 1250x394
>>56493022
Was reading 'rules for radicals' by Jewish Saul Alinsky and noticed this in the acknowledgements.
>>
>>56493158
I've heard this conspiracy theory touted back and forth, but I never really saw that much of a connection between the Vatican and the various head rabbis (head of various Jewish organizations, like Chabad, or the Chief Orthodox Rabbis of Israel, or with any schools of Torah/Talmud/ Jewish thought..)

>>56493554
See most people who are affiliated with Chabad or go to Chabad services, or join Chabad in college don't get that deep into talmud (which has many interpretations).

But yeah fuck the ADL, but sometimes they're right.
For example here's a recent headline
>ADL condemns American Anthropological Association after adopting boycott motion
What is it the American Anthropological Association's business what Israel's government does? Now they're acting like little children and won't work with Israel's universities, professors, information and such?
Even during and after WWII there was always a common ground between professionals of the same field (say economists or rocket engineers) and different sides of the war to have discourse.

How it works is that the World Jewish Congress is made up of representatives of various Jewish Organizations and places. They come up with various paths and resolutions for Jews to take in the world (not Judaism, they're not religious and the Orthodox people don't really participate in this kind of stuff.)

One of the organizations is B'nai B'rith, which has offices in many countries and cities, which spawned and was formerly affiliated with the BBYouth Org, Hillel (which provides college kids with Sabbath services), and the ADL.
>>56493964
Ha!
>>56494289
Do you work for Wade Shows?
>>56494317
Oh yeah, this first happened in Monsey, but it's slowly spreading. How it works is that there comes a break in an Orthodox sect, usually after a head Rabbi dies, and one of the sons goes his own way and does his own thing with his congregation, and they usually move out away from the world into upstate or PA and buy up real estate.
>>
>>56494479
>>56494479
there is the Zionist faction and the Marxist faction.
This is simplifying it a lot, but in the modern day it's sort of becoming closer to this split.
>>56495458
Yes, Jews all think Alinsky is a great guy. I forgot how many times I went to temple and had to pray to a picture of him handing behind the rabbi.
>>
>>56495678
Whether he's secular or not wasn't the point.
>>
>>56495678
>there is the Zionist faction and the Marxist faction.

fucking this

/pol/acks don't seem to notice the counterproductive forces at play

ie. marxists want to fill europe with mussies but the zionist want the goy to hate the mussie and be at war with him
>>
>>56493022

It seems there's a big struggle between right-wing jews from Israhell and left-wing jews from ZOG countries over control of de goyim.
>>
>>56496535

its like 2 jews playing chess, and we're the pieces
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.