[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a Muslim girlfriend and took shahada and converted before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: issam_bayan.jpg (44 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
issam_bayan.jpg
44 KB, 750x750
I have a Muslim girlfriend and took shahada and converted before last year's Ramadan. I didn't know what I was getting into, namely how Muslims bend over backwards to create false moral equivalency between ISIS and the infidel West.

They don't openly condemn terrorists because every Sunni Muslim, whether consciously or subconsciously, knows they're only doing what the Quran, hadith, and sunna dictate and therefore can only resort to mental gymnastics to make the West seem just as bad, rather than outright condemning them.

My girlfriend posted this on her Twitter today and I'm ending it. After experiencing this religion and its followers first hand, I can tell you with absolute certainty that it is a cult which cannot bring itself to condemn the acts of other Sunnis against non-Muslims as long as it's in the name of Islam and ahl as-Sunna

It's over for me and I hope none of you ever fall into this poisonous, treacherous community as I have done. I have no fear for my own life because I'm leaving for France (incidentally) very soon.
>>
Thank you, I need this for a debate I'm getting into tomorrow.
>>
>>56473145
Tell everyone you can.

I blame you for joining but I congratulate you for leaving.
>>
>>56473145
>France kills 700 innocents.

Prove they were innocent. France didn't go gunning down civilians in the street. They used their military, like civilized people and their action was a response to unprovoked aggression.

>My girlfriend posted this on her Twitter today and I'm ending it.

Sorry about that bro. Though I suppose it's better you make that decision now and not down the road. Are you going to remain a Muslim? Stupid/potentially racist question: Since she's so devoutly Muslim you had to convert for her, is there any chance you could invoke your right as head of the household to tell her to shut the fuck up with her terrible opinions and follow your lead?

P.S. I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that gross political views torpedoed the relationship or that you found out about them because of fucking Twitter. I have trouble telling whether or not Twitter is a cancer or a boon. On one hand, all these retards speaking their minds makes it really easy to find out who to associate with, if you do at all. On the other, seeing shit like this all the time strains sanity.
>>
>>56473145
>that smug avatar
>>
>>56473145
Never bend your will for a woman. Makes them think they can make you do whatever the fuck they want you to do. If they wanna be with you they can take it or leave it that's my motto.
>>
>>56473145
>I have a Muslim girlfriend and took shahada and converted before last year's Ramadan.

Lol what a retard, placing some shitskin pussy on a pedestal and _converting_ to the barbaric cult of violence and death. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you THAT desperate?
>>
>>56473145
>France replied
>>
>>56473145

>innocents
>>
>>56473860
Times like this almost make me wish I had Twitter so I could metaphorically wipe that pig shit eating grin off his face.

>Is there a difference between "ISIS" & France
Well of the top of my head:
-about 560 people, because France's superiority to shitty band of goatfucking terrorists allows them to use modern weaponry.
-France is the birth place of democracy and one of the greatest countries in history, while ISIS is a totalitarian caliphate founded on semi-indiscriminate bloodshed.
-ISIS attacked France completely unprovoked because they thought their invisible magic sky spirit told them to.
-French citizens aren't scrambling to join the Islamic State (except for turncoat Muslims), but ISIS really wants into Europe.
>>
>>56473145
what is retaliation
>>
>>56473145
Nah you will be fine. Your not technically an apostate as you were not born.into the religion.
>>
>>56473145
Did ISIS really think they could pull off an attack like that with no repercussions? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Also,
>700 innocents
Does anyone have the webm of these "innocents" celebrating as IS fighters drive through town with a bunch of prisoners that they will undoubtedly burn alive, or dismember, or behead, or crucify, or drag from the back of a truck, or disembowel, or throw from the top of a building? The Bosnian Serbs knew how to deal with these fucks.
>>
File: who_could_it_be.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
who_could_it_be.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>56473145
>>
>>56473145
>My girlfriend posted this on her Twitter today and I'm ending it

Sorry to hear that bro, she had a great beard. Hugs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.