[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy comes up and smacks your gf's butt and says "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
This guy comes up and smacks your gf's butt and says "I MEAN COME ON IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!"
What do you do?
>>
>>56470984
Make him choke on my dick and tell him how he has to swallow cause it's 2015.
>>
File: mVc8jsk.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mVc8jsk.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
>>56470984
It's simple. I snap him in half. Rip his arms off, beat him with the bloody stumps, shove his own arm through his midsection, and then proceed to drag him in the street. Once we're in the street, he's already bleeding out, so I take out a couple of road flares and I cauterize his arm stumps and seal the wound around the arm stuck through his abdomen. After doctoring him up a little I proceed to slam his face as hard as possible. After a few hits his face is barely recognizable and his glasses are now merged with his sockets. As the beating continues, the gathering crowd grows ever larger, eventually police show up. Just before the police open fire, I drive my hand into his back, grabbing his spine like a handle, and use him as a meatshield. Rushing the cops, I plow into them with the corpse, and grab a rifle. I hold all the cops off with the rifle as I steal one of their cars and swing around to pick up my gf. She takes shotgun as a high speed chase begins. In the back seat I find some chains for winter use, and sling them out the window as hard as possible, smashing the following car's window and killing the driver. The car careens out of control and slams into a mack truck, which flips on its side and blocks off the highway behind me. Using this fortunate turn of events, I quickly veer off on the nearest exit onto the backroads. Before the police and news choppers can find me, I ram the corpse of the late "Le 2015 COME ON man" into the floorboard to hold down the gas, and grab my gf and leap out of the window, landing safely in the woods. After escaping the cops, we lay low in the wilderness for a few months, and become the stars of a new hit TV series "Survival Is Murder". In the show, I use my immense girth and musculature to hunt down convicts and shred them apart with my hands, using their meat as food, promoting the survival genre. After a couple decades of this, I fade out of the public eye and eventually resurface, running for president.
>>
File: it's 2016.png (215 KB, 485x480) Image search: [Google]
it's 2016.png
215 KB, 485x480
>>56470984
Hang him with his necktie like this.
>>
>>56470984
remove his eyeballs
>>
Cry because I didn't think it was the current year.
>>
commit sudoku
>>
>>56472059
Got a few chuckles. 8/10
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjNvCBoSyfQ

CURRENT YEAR
>>
Steal his green card so you get me instead :3
>>
>>56472059
TL;DR
>>
>>56470984
Call HIV-positive Tyrone, have the nigger fuck him in the ass bareback until he is shown his place.

WELCOME TO 2015 MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>56472059
kek/10
>>
Film her kicking his teeth in while I yell "World Star!"
>>
>>56472631
>Jimmy FAGGOT: Right, right!
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1023x992) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1023x992
kick his ass
>>
>>56472636
He's got US citizenship.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 201x251
>>56472552
HODM
Helping Others Discover Memes
>>
File: 1446873829180.jpg (51 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
1446873829180.jpg
51 KB, 650x434
>>56472059
/thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.