[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This airs on CNN in a few minutes, from what I understand it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: huntingground.png (379 KB, 660x360) Image search: [Google]
huntingground.png
379 KB, 660x360
This airs on CNN in a few minutes, from what I understand it's feminist propaganda about "Campus Sexual Assault". Wanna watch?

One of the crew was caught editing Wikipedia to make the "facts" in the movie seem legit.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/11/20/hunting-ground-crew-member-alters-wikipedia-pages-conform-film/76102516/
>>
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-hunting-ground-crew-caught-editing-wikipedia-to-make-facts-conform-to-film/article/2576792

> A crew member from "The Hunting Ground," a one-sided film about campus sexual assault, has been editing Wikipedia articles to make facts conform with the inaccurate representations in the film.

>Edward Patrick Alva, who is listed on the film's IMDB page as part of the camera and electrical department, has been altering Wikipedia entries for months, in violation of the website's conflict-of-interest guidelines. Alva is the assistant editor and technical supervisor for Chain Camera Pictures, the production company associated with "The Hunting Ground" director Kirby Dick.

>Wikipedia guidelines state: "Do not edit Wikipedia in your own interests or in the interests of your external relationships." As a member of the film's production team, Alva should not have been editing pages about the film or related to the film.
>>
/sp/ here,

Watching it because Winston wanted to sue. Looks well put together so far at least. Should be fun.
>>
So far this movie looks like it's more about the dangers of beer goggles.
>>
>>56470783
So far its the girl who partied too hard the first weekend and had sex with 4 guys and regretted it.
>>
>Alva took particular interest in editing the Wikipedia page of Jameis Winston, the only person named in the film as an alleged rapist. Winston was cleared by three separate investigations, yet activists — and the film — claim this was due to a biased process and investigators seeking to protect a star football player. The film doesn't mention the holes in Erica Kinsman's accusation against Winston and in fact allows her to tell a story that contradicts physical evidence.
>>
Not gonna lie Canada bro, its pretty bad so far. Just girls talking about rape. Kinda wanted more bro culture. Or football players getting special treatment.

Boring as hell tbqh.
>>
>>56471162
Hour and a half left.

Also
>Drunk sex is rape!
>Screw the evidence, I have feelings!
>>
Thought the guy saying he was rapped was interesting as hell. But of course of listening to his story, we hear 20 mins of drinking too much and regretting it.
>>
I regret everything I do when I'm drunk. Who can I sue?
>>
Any guy who forcefully has sex with a girl against her will is a scumbag. Fuck those guys. Even the film says 88% of assaults are done by repeat offenders. Seems like a few guys are making a dangerous environment for everyone else, especially for other men.
>>
Aaaaaaand I''m out.

Documentary is boring and not worth watching. The liberals need to at least make fun movies. I would have had high fiving frat boys and them chanting or some shit. The nonstop talking killed it for me.
>>
>>56470165
>Wanna watch?
Is there a stream with a chat we can ruin?
>>
So far this whole movie seems like a lesson to white folks about how the world won't coddle them like they expected. Yes, there's dangerous folks out there, but you're responsible for the situations you put yourself into. And most of these girls were committing a crime (underage drinking) before they accused someone else of committing a crime. I have no sympathy for these upper middle class crybabies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.