[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, at what point did Black American culture devolve in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: AandB.png (646 KB, 934x480) Image search: [Google]
AandB.png
646 KB, 934x480
Hey anon, at what point did Black American culture devolve in the mainstream?
>>
when jews bought out independent labels and record producers at the same time started giving black figures of importance drugs

then the feds allowed drugs into black communities, and the wellfare state was established

this was done as beta testing and then done to whites at the start of the 80's

which is why blacks have such a high rate of illegitimacy, while at the same time the rate rises like crazy for whites

In the ghetto "beta" or intelligent blacks are painted as "acting white" and don't breed, and thuggish brutes have like 7 girlfriends with several kids a piece, and after a few generations you get inbred negroids running around that are literally not capable of being human

pretty soon america is going to look like brazil once they do this to everyone else

tl:dr jews breed goyim golums
>>
>>56466793
life got easier, now they're just "chillin"
>>
Within the context of its time, Jazz, Soul, and RnB was just as degenerate as Hip Hoop is today. That you think otherwise only demonstrates how far we've fallen.
>>
>>56467351
desu I'm not sure about the validity of most of what you said (not knowledgeable enough about American History), however i do believe that among blacks there is a fear of being branded as "acting white" so they resort to embracing the damaging stereotype. This a problem that society at large is guilty of sustaining and it is a psychological dilemma that affects all American ethnics.
>>
>>56467798
*their time... were just
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>56467826
the feds have been dealing drugs for decades, look it up
>>
>>56467798
Just like any other American Genre, however they didn't promote immorality in their music or public persona at least at large.
>>
>>56467988
It was more due to their subconscious influence. They're rhythmic structure encouraged highly sexualized dancing and behavior.
>>
>>56467798
and also back then there was the legitimate issue of social and legal oppression, that excuse is no longer there
>>
They were always heroin addicted, even back in the trumpet playing swinging X eras
>>
>>56467933
photoshop is a helluva drug
>>
>>56468169
real quotes faggot he started the welfare state
>>
>>56466793
fetty wap is gr8 I will fuckin fite u over this m8.

Regardless it devolved in tandem with white culture. even 80's rap was generally uplifting and talking about avoiding drugs etc. Then it changed in the 90's to gangster culture at the same time whites fell into heroin apathetic culture musically.
>>
>>56467798
I don't care if it's degenerate the Coltrane quartet were gods
>>
>>56468424
nothing degenerate about Jazz, you enjoy that shit now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.