[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol think of this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: download (15).jpg (6 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
6 KB, 305x165
what does /pol think of this guy?
>>
>bitches about rich ppl
> hops in his bentley and drives to his 20 mil penthouse
>>
limo liberal but he strays off the reservation enough
>>
Bill Maher Is Anti-War, Except When It Comes To Israel
www.mintpressnews.com/bill-maher-is-anti-war...it..

Bill Maher justifies Netanyahu’s racism by saying U.S. has done much worse http://mondoweiss.net/2015/03/justifies-netanyahus-racism

Maher: Bibi 'Racist,' But At Least Israel Lets Arabs Vote ...
www.breitbart.com/.../maher-bibi-racist-but-at-least-israel-lets-ar

Comedian Bill Maher justifies Netanyahu campaign tactics
www.jpost.com/.../Comedian-Bill-Maher-justifies-Net

8 Rock Solid Points in Defense of Israel – By Bill Maher
www.ijreview.com/.../158572-just-count-number-times-bill-maher-defen

Bill Maher On Gaza Conflict: "It's A War That Hamas Started ...
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../bill_maher_on_israel-gaza

An Unlikely Ally Comes to Netanyahu's Defense: Liberal ...
www.newsbusters.org/.../unlikely-ally-comes-netanyahu.
>>
Top tier bantz imo

His show is one of the only American political shows I like
>>
>>56464660
faggot
everyone with their own show didn't get it by being genuine
>>
>>56464660
At least he has publicly shamed Islam and it's customs. He knows the actual definition of a "moderate" Muslim and knows why it doesn't agree with American law or founding beliefs
>>
bretty gud
>>
He's leading the conversation in bringing liberals rightwards, so he's ok in my book even if I personally can't stand him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbHB8PnXA8
>>
>>56464660
Another Israeli shill
>>
>>56464660
He's an asshole for sure, but he's not always wrong.
>>
>>56464660
>liberal
>jew
>athiest

not much
>>
>>56464660
finger my anus and tickle my prostate
it's another maher thread
his ratings must be going down again
>>
>>56465557
Obligatory underrated because no one ever talks about this video when it's posted.

No foreign nation's security is worth american lives 'just cuz'.
>>
sometimes he's based.

http://www.real-time-with-bill-maher-blog.com/index/2015/11/20/liberals-the-paternalistic-protectors-of-the-oppressed

>Last Friday I performed an editorial that included about 30 jokes about white people, and one about black women paying too much money for a weave. You can guess which one made the audience groan.

>Liberals have brought this case of the PC “unfunnies” on themselves. Somewhere along the line, white liberals switched from being defenders of equality, unafraid to speak out against racism and injustice, to seeing their role as the paternalistic protectors of minority groups, no matter how minor the slight. In this atmosphere a joke isn’t wrong because it’s racist; it’s wrong if the subject of the joke is one of the protected minority groups. We simply don’t laugh at blacks/women/Latinos/Muslims/transgendered/etc. Because they’ve had a hard enough time as is. :(

he's a fairly liberal guy, but he's the kind of Liberal they should all be. AKA not afraid of supporting minorities but making a joke about them in the same breath.
>>
>>56464660
based liberal. I respect this one retard
>>
I refer to him as "smirking Kike..." funny aside- when his career was shit, back in late 90s, he used to do "hollywood Squares." He somehow paid them off to prevent he release of any of the tapes from when he was on that show. Send messages to his twitter often as you can saying "bill, when are you coming back to hollywood squares, you were great!" (It's considered the lowest rung in showbusiness when someone is forced to do hollywood squares for the few thousand dollars....remind him as often as you can).
>>
File: Father Robert Barron 2.jpg (5 KB, 120x175) Image search: [Google]
Father Robert Barron 2.jpg
5 KB, 120x175
>>56464660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDDKlXl488
>>
>>56466207
"Based" bc once in a blue moon, he mentions that muslims tend to blow themselves up? No, he's a kike's kike.
>>
>>56464660
dirty jew
>>
>>56464660
Not quite 2015 but I would assume his anti-PC behaviour would make John Oliver clusoifgi/!%.?!0 ¶¶©®£¢o ,π√ mc©¶[€•
>>
Maher is so much promise but so little delivery. That makes him great for White Liberal Idiots but irritating to anyone who realizes that you don't win by backing down.

Maher does not give up any of his own White Privilege, but you'd better give up yours you unfair, white privilege holding non Jewish piece of filth.

Bill Maher lives in a safe space with riches and security but you poor folks better not own guns. Then you might pose a threat to Bill's kind of people.
>>
I caught a show a few weeks back where he had dickbag Jay Leno (here's a fun fact-- Jay Leno's black wife "Mavis" helped to get a LOT of people killed by pressuring the White House to pursue "women's rights in Afghanistan"), a jig, and one asshole who kept yelling "muh structural racism." Anyway, these bags of shit managed to actually DEFEND the "black lives matter" Crack Daddy and the Party Crew and insist that the President of the school WAS actually racist. If you have HBO, it's worth watching bc you feel like you're in 1950s Stalinist Russia.
>>
I kinda enjoy watching his show, but
1. he seems like a product to me- saying things specifically tailore to get attention from his target group
2. i think that the only people who watch the show are those who already agree with his views. It doesnt matter how clever his arguments for something are, no one is going to be persuaded, because no one who needs to be persuaded is watching.
>>
>>56465989
>>56466235
>>56466336
He's not Jewish
>>
File: 1414462575133.png (25 KB, 218x255) Image search: [Google]
1414462575133.png
25 KB, 218x255
>>56468489
>>Maher was born in New York City. His father, William Maher, Sr., was a network news editor and radio announcer, and his mother, Julie (Berman) Maher, was a nurse.[1] He was raised in his Irish American father's Roman Catholic religion. Until his early teens, he was unaware that his mother, whose family was from Hungary,[9] was Jewish.[10][11][12] Owing to his disagreement with the Catholic Church's doctrine about birth control, Maher's father stopped taking Maher and his sister to Catholic church services when Maher was thirteen.[13]
>>
File: 1437512672171.jpg (149 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
1437512672171.jpg
149 KB, 590x639
>>56464660
FILTHY KIKE
>>
redpilled about a lot of things, only a few real faults compared to most, one of the better classical liberals around
>>
>>56464660
Hypocrite. He bashes Muslims for essentially the same reasons we bash black people, but also bashes anyone who bashes black people. He just wants to impress people like Chris Hitchens and Sam Harris, but they probably think he's an idiot. I actually hope he dies, come to think of it
>>
>>56466292
FATHER BARRON, MY BOY!
>>
>>56464660
Hypocritical jizzbucket who will shout down anyone who disagrees with him. The only thing he's reasonable about is Islam.
>>
>>56468633
>he was unaware that his mother was jewish

hehe yeah sure goyim trust him he is your greatest ally
>stopped taking him to catholic church services

yeah right after his bar mitzvah
>>
>>56468489
He absolutely, 100% is a Jew my friend. Always claims to have been "raised Catholic," just like Howard Stern used to bc it gives him free reign to make fun of Christians. He's a Jew. You can definitely see this if you're dumb enough to watch his terrible movie "religulous," where he picks on the idiotic evangelical christians there but for some reason never makes it over to Jerusalem to talk to the orthodox likes, bc they'd beat him to death on camera. He's a JEW. Trust me on this one.
>>
>>56469016
This is correct. Lots of them pull the "half-Jew" thing so people don't stop and think "this is a kike yelling about Christians, wait a minute..." Same reason "John Stuart" doesn't use his REAL surname, LIEBOVITZ.
>>
>>56464660
Unlikely ally on many subjects.

I used to hate him, but as the left continues further and further away from sanity, he sounds better and better because he's a relic of less-batshit liberal generation.
>>
File: 1426962644230.gif (1 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1426962644230.gif
1 MB, 200x190
agree with him on islam

disagree with him on every racial issue

kind of agree with the global warming shit but people like him are the problem so he should shut the fuck up

i like he's getting fed up with the left too
>>
>Listen to me, okay. And this is not a facetious point. If Jesus were alive today he'd be getting stoned in a jacuzzi with me and talking about how much of an prick George W Bush was. AM I RIGHT? *innocent face*
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.