[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIGGERS IN MELBOURNE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Black_guy_nigger.jpg (37 KB, 475x589) Image search: [Google]
Black_guy_nigger.jpg
37 KB, 475x589
Hey cunts, i wanna clear up the meme that everyone in melbourne is a leftie.

The reality is, about 70% of melbourne is just normal people. The rest are just insane hardcore lefties with nothing to do but push their leftie bullshit, so you never hear bout it.

Anyway, if you did not already know the lefties got all these somali and sudanese NIGGERS imported who are now carjacking en masse and the leftie judges keep letting them off on bail.

This results in the niggers thinking they're above the law and every single night carjacking people.

Thing is, while there's loads of leftie pussies, there's also hardcore organised crime running around and these niggers are eventually going to vanish and be buried in bushland.

In the meantime though, this brave dad bashed 2 niggers last night after they tried to carjack him.

It's insane the government has done nothing about this, but mark my words it's only getting worse. Soon there's going to be vigilante groups and god help these stupid niggers when they pick a target that's not a soft leftie and end up tortured for hours wolf creek style.
>>
>>80685551
>Melbourne

Nuke it.

When is the next 'nulla riots going to happen where we show these monkeys not to fuck around?
>>
You in Melbourne, you a Lefty. If not, Leave.
>>
>>80685763
This is a misconception.

Nearly all of country victoria is racist and right wing as fuck.

Those of us in the city are here only because economics, there are a lot of jobs here.

Most of us are working, while the lefties who have no jobs protest non stop. That's why you hear about them more.

Don't get me wrong, melbourne is still a leftie shit hole but we're not all leftie, a lot of us are ultra right wing in response to the NIGGERS they've brought in.

>>80685753
Hopefully soon, we need some good white boys to teach these niggers not to fuck around.

After last night where a brave dad bashed them i'm just waiting for them to pick on a car filled with bikies.

They'll get blown away.
>>
>>80686033
Yeah lets hope so m8? You had any run ins with these niggers?
>>
>>80686211
No, but a mate of mine had one getting uppity and pulled a sawn off on them, they shit themselves expecting a piss weak target.

Melbourne organised crime will eat them alive if they step on the wrong person's toes, i can't fucking wait cause they're dumb enough.

My friend was just a mid tier criminal bogan, god help them against real organised crime.

It will be literally wolf creek in real life.
>>
>>80686602
>sawn off

That is fucking intense m8, he licensed? You armed?

What time frame do you give these apes to chimp out?

Luckily Sydney hasn't got as many of these nogs, we just have to deal with the Asian invasion now.
>>
>>80687032
Nah he's just your typical coked up bogan, niggers came to try and rob him with a knife and never expected him to not be a weak cunt.

Apes are already chimping out since the courts will do nothing.

Our judges are literally traitors, they should be jailing or deporting these animals yet they keep getting off on bail.
>>
>>80686602
Sydney fella here. Is the Aussie Mafia fucking these niggers up or is some other right wing group?
>>
>>80687181
Sounds like a top cunt, I'd keep him around.

Fuck our court system giving these subhumans a let off. Any politicians down there saying anything?
>>
Lived in Dandenong for 7 months. Even the Afghans there hate nignogs and won't let them in their shops if there's more than 1 of them.
>>
Melbourne central is full of sudanese criminals chimping out on the weekend. cops do fuck all.
>>
>>80687292
No, its just promises to be tougher but when it comes to actually sentencing the ones the coppers catch, they're let off.

http://www.powerfmballarat.com.au/news/current-events/51380-teen-bailed-over-melbourne-carjacking
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.