[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> wake up > go outside > don't get shot > don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 172.jpg (91 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91 KB, 554x439
> wake up
> go outside
> don't get shot
> don't get caught in a racially fueled riot
> don't get run over by obese fat pride activists in motor scooters

Sure feels good being Australian

Wonder how terrible it feels to be American
>>
When Trayvon Martin got shot I had to lay low for 3 months because every time I went outside black people would throw beer bottles etc at me.

Then when that other fat black boy got shot I had to lay low a few months again, because when I went out trail walking, some blacks did a drive by at me, I thought I was going to fucking die...
But luckily, they were only shooting me with a BB gun. It hurt and left bruises on me.

Looks like I have to lay low again...Race war starting again. I swear on my life this story is 100% factual, this is life in America if you are in a multicultural city
>>
>>80209594
And the only people who will deny that this happens are privileged whites living in all white neighborhoods, who have lives so good that they can't believe anything outside of that.
AKA Liberal Scum
>>
File: 1464686995819.png (55 KB, 1302x1056) Image search: [Google]
1464686995819.png
55 KB, 1302x1056
>>80208850
what happens if you go outside and see an emu?

aren't they still mad for that war you lost against them?
>>
>>80209594

Look at these things that didn't happen
>>
>>80209770
Except it did happen. Tell us what kind of neighborhood you live in faggot. You probably live in an almost all white place. Meaning you don't know shit so fuck off liberal faggot
>>
>>80209891
lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>80209770
I gotta go but the fact that you outright deny my story, like it couldn't possibly be true, proves to me you are one of those sheltered little white faggots who doesn't know what life is like in a black neighborhood.
>>
OP lives a fucking boring life.
>>
Why don't you come by and see you yobbo cunt
>>
>>80209770
Eh. Sounds like an average day for a white boy in todays multiculti america. I grew up having to run from nigs. Fuckers regularly broke out are big ass living room window. Had a fuckin gangwar out in our backyard, niggas jumping our fence with guns in hand. So many cops with their riot shotguns, it was nice to see a reckoning. Cops are slowly taking our area back. That fuckin living room window they kept breakin out... we let the cops set up shop at it for almost a week. Got like 6 convictions and shutdown the 2 crackhouses across the street. I could go on and on. Loke this everday for a whiteboy on black america. Specially for one that doesnt act like a nig.

Bonus fact. We used to make shotgun shell bombs with a marble on the primer and some tape. Throw em out the side window while one of us sat in living room and watched the nigs. Fuckers would drop and scatter. If we yelled "police" first they would throw down their crack or whatever they were peddling and take right the fuck off. Fuckin niggers.
>>
File: 300px-AusNucTestSites.svg.png (23 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
300px-AusNucTestSites.svg.png
23 KB, 300x271
>>80209730
Emu's are dead we won the war long ago

Pic related nuclear "test" sites in Australia
>>
>>80208850
I live in shithole SoCal and none of those things happen though. Just toxic refinery fumes
>>
>>80209730
Using memes when blacks are literally gunning down your police officers in the street...

I think you need to grow up
>>
>>80208850
iktf
>>
>>80208850
>kangaroos
>desert
>prison colony

This is why you just shitpost on the internet. You wish you could run wild and shoot each other like good ol' Americans.
>>
>>80210489
>having to resort to nukes to beat unarmed birds

Good luck with the Cane Toad, minions of Lord Kek, most Chaotic and Memeable.
>>
>>80210619
I am pleased at the events of this night

BLM is discredited and pigs are dead

win/win

are you a fucking remainer or something?
>>
>>80210636
>desert
You're partially right. A good portion of Australia is desert, but that portion is almost completely uninhabited. The rest is actually quite beautiful. I live here.(pic related)
>>
> wake up
> go outside
> don't get shot
> don't get caught in a racially fueled riot
> don't get run over by obese fat pride activists in motor scooters

Sure feels good being American and not being in a shit part of the country.
>>
>>80208850
>don't get caught in a racially fueled riot
What kind of Aus/pol/itician are you if you're not all worked up about smashing Lebs?
>>
>>80210728
The other wild life is getting smarter

Some birds flip canetoads on their back and then can safety eat them. You fools your just speeding up our process of natural selection

Once Australia reaches it's next stage of evolution the Aussie battler shall rule the Earth for the next ten thousand years. He will be superior to all before him, all shall bow to us and beg to save you when we release our wildlife into your countries
>>
>>80210289

Nope, live in a black neighborhood and have had bad run ins with niggers. I've been robbed and my house broke into. Been in fights with nigs more than a few times.

Your stories are lies to sound wise to /pol/ kids or you're schizophrenic and actually believe that you're gangstalked. It's dumb shit you're peddling regardless.
>>
>>80208850
>wake up
>go outside
>see beatiful mountains all green
>35°
>take my monring coffe
>send my daily spam mail to stupid burgers that keep buying stuff & putting food in my table
>browse /po/
>kek at burgers & everyone that has a rapefugee/muslims crisis
>2 hours later
>take my car to the beach
>didn't drown
feels good
>>
>>80211165
>Being a true blue aussie
>getting worked up
she'll be right mate
>>
>>80211588
That's the attitude that's going to wipe out any geopolitical presence we have in Asia. From the incompetence of state police in curbing Chinese criminal operations to the blatant disregard of FIRB in preventing CCCP takeover of domestic resources our path to irrelevance is getting shorter and shorter.

I've had the benefit of the CCCP telling me when they were going to takeover Hong Kong.

Hopefully the federal government can actually start giving a shit about the aggressive espionage apparatus of the the Communist party.
>>
File: lyingfatass.jpg (179 KB, 504x875) Image search: [Google]
lyingfatass.jpg
179 KB, 504x875
>>80208850

Speaking of "fat pride". Look what I found.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.