[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted by some buttmad leftie on FB Is this true though?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Posted by some buttmad leftie on FB

Is this true though?
>>
>>79934868
Since when has the left ever given a shit about facts?

It's an almost hilarious level of hipocrisy when the left, which has used emotional manipulation and mob rule for decades in their rise to power, now demeans others for using the same tactics.

It isn't that right wing politicians don't use facts, no politician uses facts. Facts undermine narratives. Facts destroy the illusion. Facts don't matter when you're trying to sway the populace, black lives matter and the recent surge in social justice are evidence of this.
>>
>>79934868
the left is already conceding that trump is winning?
>>
>>79934868
Does your friend realize that basically describes the Bernie campaign?
>>
>>79934868
Literally anyone from any political campaign can make this assertion.

>HURR DURR EVERYONE ELSE WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION FROM MINE ARE LYING
>GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

They're retarded. Leave had facts on their side and remain side was lying through their teeth.
>>
>>79934868
So is that implying that both Trump and Brexit are bad things?
kek
>>
>>79934868
Liberals.. always hiding behind alleged facts and pseudoscience, projecting the fuck out of their friends down the isle.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
>>79934868
>Stop using feelings not facts
>Now get out of my wife's son's safe space, you're triggering him
>>
>>79934868
It just sounds like the left are upset their MO is being used against them.
>>
>>79934868

>post factual
>post truth

These libtards are really salty their dominance of media, culture and discourse is slipping away huh?
>>
>>79934868
Still waiting for that £4300 loss of income tbqh
>>
>>79934868
Yep. The populist right reaction happening in the UK and US now is completely driven by muh feelz and not by disinterested empirical analysis of the political situation.
Alt-right is basically tumblr for autistic male permavirgins who just want something to be different so their butts hurt a little bit less. The most prominent argument in almost every /pol/ thread is "this makes me rage so much." It's basically a fact-free zone, which is perfect to support a fact-challenged candidate like Trump.
>>
>>79934868
>the left suddenly cares about facts when the prented a mutilated cock magically makes you a woman, and being a black somalli born in ireland makes you "irish"
>>
ALL ELECTIONS ARE RUN ON EMOTIONS

Ethos, pathos, logos.

in that article: butthurt leftist too autistic to connect with the common people.
>>
>>79934868
>Is this true though?
Of course it is. Facts are rarely the deciding factor. Of course now they're pissing and moaning because they think they have facts on their side (though it's basically a rehash of the retarded "voting against their own interests" argument - the facts support their case only if you also share their values).
>>
>>79938217

maybe so. But this has been the case most of my life. Only when the libshits start losing do they care.
>>
>>79935497
FPBP
Just look at the arguments of the left on why more ""refugees"" should be let in. They're not talking economics or about employment figures, it is all about muh feelings, muh dead baby on the beach that really makes me think and muh we can't leave them to their own devices.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.