[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we see a civil war in the United States in our lifetime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 999x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 999x426
Will we see a civil war in the United States in our lifetime? The conditions almost seem perfect.

She can't keep getting away with this...
>>
Maybe. Balkanization for sure unless Trump literally deports millions of illegals (and their kids) and builds the wall.
>>
>>79854249
lol no, fat fucks are too concerned about gobbing another maccy d down instead of actually taking politics into your own hands

but hey, at least we get to post epic may mays and nearly cut ourselves with all this edge
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79854249
The civil war was begun in Sacramento by Yvette Felarca.

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79854249
Hopefully.

How's Texas? I assume it'd be a big player on the rebels side. Nice place to live?
>>
>>79854249
American comrades I will supply /k/ materials if this occurs
>>
File: 1448773820975.jpg (271 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1448773820975.jpg
271 KB, 500x700
>>79854249
It's not happening.

Despite all the shit many are upset about the truth is most of us are still able to find jobs somewhere, we live in relative comfort, have decent(as in not rotten and relatively tasty) food to eat. We're able to practice our religions, fuck, enjoy our diversion, etc with minimal if any problems.

For there to be a revolution there would have to either be some huge oppressive law change... which they're too smart to try. Or the other possibility is a major economic collapse. I don't mean 2008... 2008 wasn't shit. I mean something closer to the great depression or worse. The majority of people need to be suffering before anyone is going to care enough to risk their lives.

That said, when Hillary gets elected and start passing anti-gun laws there are probably going to be some isolated uprisings.
>>
File: image.jpg (587 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587 KB, 1936x1936
After they assassinate Trump

Get hype
>>
>>79854989
this is probably correct.
the majority of ppl here are fuckin worthless and dumb
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x247
>>79854249
There will be a civil war eventually the real question is not if but when. That is the real question you should be asking
>>
>>79854249

If by "Civil War" you mean mass civil unrest and a total breakdown of society on a basic level. It won't be a war in a conventional sense, just a gigantic clusterfuck.
>>
>>79855164
Stay the fuck out nigger.
>>
>>79856460
pretty much this

worst case scenario is a completely impotent usa with dysfunction at every level of government and unprecedented levels of crime; we're moving towards an age where the nation state is irrelevant and its the institutions and organizations that make up the state that are the real game changers

things will get shitty but never just enough to put on us the path to civil war; you'd need to deprive nearly all relevant groups in this society of benefit for the state of the US to be undone
>>
>>79854249
Will we see it? Probably not.
Most of these molon labe chodes you see are middle age men with a very comfortable life and "too much" home responsibilities to actually participate in a civil war.
>>
>>79856460
This
>>
File: red team planner.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
red team planner.png
203 KB, 1802x905
Obligatory
>>
>>79854249

People talk a big game, especially on /pol/, where they want to brag their e-peen is bigger than Europeans. In reality, nothing will probably happen. I wish it would, I do, this shit needs fixing and society is collapsing around us, but it won't. The average dumbshit won't care as long as he can drink his Coke and watch NFL games on Sunday's. The average dumbshit won't do anything until it's too late, and maybe not even then. We should be organizing protests in the real world, taking actual action, and getting others involved, but then again everyone on /pol/ is an average dumbshit.
>>
>>79854249

We will have at least 3 SCOTUS seats open up within the next 8 years while Clinton is president.

She already has said she will ban guns and dissolve the Mexican border. She will continue the North American Union between Mexico, Canada, and the US which will result in a government that supersedes our own.
>>
File: obama-smug.png (253 KB, 580x452) Image search: [Google]
obama-smug.png
253 KB, 580x452
>>79854249
Just like with Obama right?
You Conservacucks always say this shit when you know your candidate is going to lose.
>>
>>79855856
>Hillary gets elected and start passing anti-gun laws
This is what truly scares me. Yeah, nobody is really being oppressed right now, but if the population is disarmed and having the wrong ideas starts becoming a criminal offense, very very bad things can happen in the name of progress.
>>
>>79854989
Hate to agree but yeah, typical American people are generally to fat and zombified from watching watching TV all day long.
>>
>>79855081
edgy nazi goes looking for a fight, gets battered, runs off crying to the police

amazing
>>
>>79854435
I'm with Fin-bro at the end if the day too many people are wimps and won't fight. States will just seceede one by one. Whoever starts it first will get the ball rolling. I meet so many sociopaths who are well mannered in person then I catch their Facebook political clients and they are so nasty and vindictive it's night and day. These people won't fight for shit.
>>
>>79857919
Spotted the remain voter.
>>
>>79854989
this. as long as we have our cable tv and McShekleBurger, everyone will be fine with doing nothing.
>>
>>79857919
>beating someone up with rocks, mace, and kicking for waving a flag is justifiable
>>
>>79857919

>exercising free speech is "looking for a fight"

Standard britbong logic.
>>
>>79856365
>WHEN
Long after we are all dead, unless some catastrophe happens like we suddenly run out of oil or a mass happening of that scale.

Face it, compared to most countries, we have it pretty fucking good.
>>
>>79858118

i voted leave mate sorry
>>
>>79858217

waving his flag and going "HEY ANTIFA HEY" he knew what was coming, he was literally in his own words looking for antifa
>>
>>79858138

i didn't actually say that
>>
>>79857204

It's not even that, it's sheer ignorance.

I go out into the woods and camp for a week at a time...for fun. Come day 5 or 6? I want to get the fuck back home. It's the same way with anyone renting a condo at the beach. The novelty wears off and you want to get back home into your creature comforts.

With that said, 99% of you basement dwellers couldn't make it. You think you can just watch CNN from your basement during the HABBENING? That Kroger and Publix will still be stocked up and ready for you when you decide to go outside and reload on Ramen, Doritos, and Mountain Dew?

A civil war would be fucking dreadful. You'll either be sweating or freezing your ass off, repeat annually. This shit wouldn't be romanticized like the movies and survival TV shows make it.

It should only be a last resort and guess what permavirgins? We're no where near a last resort despite how desperate pol or Alex Jones want to make the situation seem.
>>
>>79857204
>We should be organizing protests in the real world, taking actual action, and getting others involved

do it then
>>
>>79854435
i'm worried that the balkanization won't happen and we'll just slowly become browned/brazilified
>>
>>79854249

Yes. The first one was waged by uniformed troops on open fields, the second one will be waged from street to street through a river of liberal blood.
>>
>>79858556

So what you're saying is that you think it's okay to attack someone for saying things you don't like?

Standard britbong logic.
>>
#BalkaniseNow
Let the libs rot on the vine
>>
>>79858906
brazil is your future

stratified culture within one single country
>>
File: 1391148332503.gif (878 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1391148332503.gif
878 KB, 500x211
>tfw you just might to get to live out your fantasy of The Man with No Name in a dystopian United States
>>
>>79859051

i haven't said that either have i
>>
File: 63776040.jpg (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
63776040.jpg
99 KB, 400x400
>>79854249
>Will we see a civil war in the United States in our lifetime?

I wish! It will never happen as long as people are somewhat comfortable they have a place to live, food and a TV.

They could take away our rights slowly one at a time and no one would do shit but complain and be an armchair patriot untill it was to late to do anything.

Most people are so fucking stupid they wouldn't know the difference. If you have ever watched Watters' World with Jesse Watters you would know just how dumbed down Americans are now. This show makes me genuinely angry. People don't know who won the civil war or why it was fought and I'm sure these same people are on Twitter screaming muh oppression, muh slavery bla bla bla. Parroting some shit they heard from someone else. They don't check facts, they don't research anything, they just repeat what they see as if it were fact.

Our country is doomed.
>>
>>79854249
Will never happen, as much as we want it to.

Nobody cares about the state of affairs, as long as they are comfortable. People have too much to lose because they are focused on themselves.

Should it occur the biggest factor will be the state of the various alphabet soup agencies and .mil sector. Because that WILL fracture on unit/agency wide levels which will cascade to upper/middle/lower classes and really get things going. Partisans and militias will be right behind it and then, the rule of law will break down as local police are stretched too thin and supplies disappear. It would be a decade or so of absolute chaos, and the world cant afford us to do that so we'd have foreign peackeepers which would accelerate the insanity for another decade.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.