[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Americans: why are you so obsessed with Russia? Why all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1464108934830.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1464108934830.png
463 KB, 1200x975
Fellow Americans: why are you so obsessed with Russia? Why all this talk about allying with them? Do you really think that's something that could ever realistically happen?
Have you ever noticed that Russians on this board really don't like you at all?

Picture semi-related
>>
>>79177620
They seem like nice people, I'm sick of neocons like Hillary begging for war with them when were all kinda sick of it desu
>>
>>79177620
Sure lets just destroy one of the only nationalist regimes in the world and replace it with a globalist one like our own. That seems like the /pol/ thing to do
>>
There's two sides of Russia

The intellectuals who have been responsible for great literary, scientific and cultural achievements throughout history like Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, USSR space program etc)

Then there's the garbage uneducated lower-caste slavs who will never contribute anything to society and watch RT religiously, advocate for the destruction of US and hate US culture despite wearing blue jeans, and pretend Ukraine is Russian clay and strongarm their way into politics

I have nothing against the former, the latter needs to be purged and cleansed from the world
>>
>>79177620
Russians don't even like themselves, what's your point? If anything it's an honor to be disliked by them.
>>
I'm an ethically Russian Canadian and I'm pretty indifferent towards America

I hate America as a country. American culture, politics, to me at least is shit. You have niggers and Liberals cucking your shit up everywhere. America is a worse bully than Russia is. America invades countries solely to make money. I don't like that America started the cold war, however they forced the USSR to become more advanced and powerful. At the same time though, I don't really blame them cause worldwide Bolshevism was a huge issue (Fuck commies) and someone needed to do something about it.

Don't get me wrong, Canada is fucking awful too and I hate this Liberal shithole. Russia has a lot of issues too. Economy is shit, politics are getting into shit Russians don't want to be in, people are either normal hardworking people, commies who miss the USSR, or 90% of the population; broke fucking uneducated gopnik trash. Communism absolutely fucked all of Russia's cities and infrastructure. Look at places like Norilsk and you'll see what I mean.

If America as a country wasn't such an asshole globally, and purged your dumbass Liberal SJW cucks, I'd love to see a Russia-America alliance. For now though, I'm not sure it'll happen

(I know I live in Leafland. Trust me I fucking hate this country. Leaving for Russia on an entrepreneur visa as soon as I graduate university)
>>
>>79178409

Pretty much this. 90% of the Russian population is trash. It's like Brazil except white and slight more civilized
>>
RT propaganda obviously.
>>
I'm posting in a JDIF thread.

So tell me Jewlord, what nation should the US attack next to expand the Rothschilds central bank?

1 post by OP.
>>
>>79178297
> being that naive

Sure, russian elite doesn't keeps its money in western banks.
White population isn't dying off while being replaced by chechen and tajik.
It's like they aren't promoting any anti-american agenda at all.
99% white Ukraine wasn't attacked just to keep kremlin inhabitants safe while oil down and economy goes shit.

Russian "nationalist regime" i nothing more than Zimbabwre tier form of government.
>>
I think the dream is that as two major global powers militaristically that if we could set aside our differences and coordinate that we would have a lot of mutual interests. I'm not saying that's feasible, but hey.
>>
Because my government is corrupt from the top down and intends to exterminate the white race.
>>
I respect the dedication to their country. We lack that here in the states. I dont blame them for not liking us, our culture fucking blows.
>>
>>79177620
I don't really know, they're not that relevant these days.
>>
>>79182097
>tldr: I'm a slavshit untermensch
>>
>Russia died in 1918, was delivered a deathblow in 1917
>No one actually helped, the "interventions" were a la Japan and USA ones and to give Bolsheviks legitimacy
>Literally every single minority ganged up on Russians; Latvians, Poles, Asiatic and Caucasus shitheads
>Russia without Rus' territory and people is a Homo Sovieticus wasteland inhabited by descendants of Soviet victors over Russians

Bring back the White Russian ideology, culture and tradition!!
>>
File: 1467167895758.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1467167895758.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>79182097
>>
>>79184825

Reminder that Turkroaches are literally as subhuman as it gets
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.