[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BANTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 375x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 375x392
Scientists tried brain surgery on a man. They removed the right half of his brain, and asked him to count to ten. The man counted, "two, four, six, eight, ten."
Then they removed the left half, and again asked the man to count to ten. The main counted, "one, three, five, seven, nine."
The scientists then removed both halves of the man's brain, and asked him again to count to ten.
The man said, "look, we're gonna count to ten. We're gonna count. Because I know numbers, I have the best numbers. All the politicians in Washington can't count to one-believe me, I've counted to one many, many times. They said we couldn't count to ten. Well, I'm beating all of those people in the polls. We're gonna count to ten. Everybody, count to ten. Okay? And let me tell you - let me tell you something. I will be the best counting President God has ever created. We are gonna count to so many tens, I tell you. Look at that!"
>>
>>75951381
would maybe work on facebook lad
>>
File: 1464440731519.jpg (93 KB, 960x467) Image search: [Google]
1464440731519.jpg
93 KB, 960x467
>>75951381

Toniiiight
I'm gonna have myself some real poop time

I feel aliii-iii-iii-iiive.

And the wooooorld~

I'm pooin' all outsiiide, yeah,
and doing it all out in the streets.

So don't stop me now...don't stop me now...
Cause it's making a poop time, making a poop time.

I'm a firehose spraying through the skyyy
like a fountain, defying the laws of gravityyyy.

I'm like a slip n' slide my shit squat pissin on the road like a vagina!!
I'm gonna GO - GO - GO
THERE'S NO STOPPING MEEEEE

Tears wellin' in my eyyyes yeah!
Up in the streets
That's why they call me Mister Punjabite
I'm filling all the streets with shiiiiite

I'm gonna make a shitting street up on out of you

Don't stop me now
I'm having such a good tiiime.
I'M HAVING A BALL.

Don't stop me now.
If you want to have curry rice,
JUST GIVE ME A CALL
>>
I don't get it
>>
Scientists tried brain surgery on a man. They removed the right half of his brain, and asked him to go to the toilet. The man went to the toilet, but didn't flush."
Then they removed the left half, and again asked the man to go to the toilet. The man went, but this time didn't wipe his ass."
The scientists then removed both halves of the man's brain, and asked him again to count to ten.
The man said, "thanks for calling SomeCompany tech support, my name is Pajeet, are you having a problem with a SomeCompany product or service?"
>>
trump posting never fails to put a smirk on my face
>>
That's one shitty joke Pashit.
>>
Wow......... really makes you think
>>
I heard that they removed both halves of a mans brain and he didn't poo in the loo.
>>
>Indian Intellectuals
>>
>>75951475
>>75951541
>>75951562
>>75951658
>>75951660
>>75951715
>>75951855
>>75951859
>>75951917

lol I just copied this from reddit yo dawg

peace out bro

Also, your country is [THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]
>>
>>75951381
This is why you get abused on the internet you fucking poo in loo.
>>
File: toilet-worship.jpg (179 KB, 750x868) Image search: [Google]
toilet-worship.jpg
179 KB, 750x868
>>75951381
>>
>>75952072
>lol I just copied this from reddit yo dawg
go back to your designated shit site then
>>
File: harry_hill2.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
harry_hill2.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>75951381
>I will be the best counting President God has ever created. We are gonna count to so many tens, I tell you. Look at that!"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.