[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whitemanworship.wordpress.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: japaneseonly1.jpg (565 KB, 850x657) Image search: [Google]
japaneseonly1.jpg
565 KB, 850x657
Three hundred years ago, the great European geniuses Newton and Leibniz invented calculus. In the next few centuries, electromagnetism was discovered, the first motor was invented, then the airplane, x-ray, and the first space rocket and international space station and satellites and every single accomplishment known in the modern world—resultants of the creative genius of the white man.

Three hundred years later, the descendants of those great white geniuses, are burned at the stake for even taking pride in the great works of their ancestors. White man—the supreme genius who gave mankind enlightenment in science, technology, philosophy, literature—is now considered an evildoer, as if he had dealt with a demon mankind dreaded. He must walk around ashamed of himself, ashamed of his glory, ashamed of his accomplishment.

White man is the Prometheus of mankind: he had given mankind fire and he is considered a transgressor who must be chained to a rock and his innards torn by those black-hearted vultures.
>>
White man is the Prometheus of mankind: he had given mankind fire and he is considered a transgressor who must be chained to a rock and his innards torn by those black-hearted vultures.

Great White man, the unyielding and first in every endeavor, stood in the opening of every legend mankind has recorded.

Throughout the centuries White men were those who took the first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their divine destiny. Their names differed, their nationalities differed, but they all had this in common: they were the descendants of the same great white gods, armed by their creativity, intelligence, and strength and will and vision, to give mankind enlightenment, to lift mankind out of darkness; and the response they received? Universal hatred by those niggers. Every great creator—every artist, thinker, scientist, inventor—was a white man who stood alone against the colored savages who wanted to eat him alive. Brave white man fought, suffered and paid with his blood and tears. Brave White man won.

https://whitemanworship.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/white-mans-sorrow/
>>
>>75923899
That picture is highly misleading. They let you in the shop if you speak Japanese. They just don't want to deal with people acting like niggers pointing at things trying to get a message across because nips hate the ooga booga
>>
File: 1464606775726.jpg (201 KB, 796x999) Image search: [Google]
1464606775726.jpg
201 KB, 796x999
>>75924136
There is a "lewd" warning in the bottom. So they're probably just protecting their lolis from easily offended gaijins.
>>
File: japaneseonly2.jpg (75 KB, 620x448) Image search: [Google]
japaneseonly2.jpg
75 KB, 620x448
>>75924136
White man has stood before those niggers as a man who stands in the innocence of his own mind, in the clarity of his conscience. If niggers don’t like White man, they are free to go back to Africa. Leave White man alone and let Asian woman worship White man as freely as her heart desires. White man and Asian woman do not need your approval—you inferior species of humans do not matter to us—White man and Asian woman are free to love and free to feel benevolence for each other. This country, the noblest country in the history of mankind, the country of greatest achievement, greatest prosperity, greatest freedom, the United States of America, is our country, belongs to White men and Asian women. If stupid niggers don’t like this country, please leave then. Go back to Africa or, if you prefer, go to China where if you think you will not be discriminated.
>>
File: WjyABtp.jpg (82 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
WjyABtp.jpg
82 KB, 960x1280
Ayn Rand calls her own philosophy man-worship, so I say, my philosophy is White man worship. I believe White man is the most heroic being to have ever existed and he is fated by his genetics to be the most creative, most dominant, and most gifted man-god that has ever lived, and it is only right, only natural, that, as the priestess of this new White god religion, as the most sexually desirable type of woman on earth today, as an East Aryan woman, I shall worship him, assist him, and complement him in his conquest, as his Asian concubine, as his oriental sex slave, as his submissive Chinese wife, as the eastern bearer of his future White children.
>>
>>75925322
alright you were gold up until you started with the weeb shit. East Asians are nice, but they are NOT white.
>>
>>75924854
I think the better analogy is if Mexicans and Muslims didn't want to assimilate and speak English they should go back. Niggers speak English...sorta
>>
Historically, asian women have always been considered honorary white. In South Africa, during the era of Apartheid, Japanese women were allowed to intermarry with White men since Japanese women were considered white, and later, as Chinese women become more civilized, Chinese women were also allowed to intermarry with White men. Similarly, in Europe, during the 1900s, Japanese and Chinese women were well regarded as races equal to white men and intermarriages between White European men and East Asian women were not considered interracial.
>>
File: q1q.jpg (48 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
q1q.jpg
48 KB, 480x473
On the other hand, there are some in America today who want to label Asian women as women of color. I find that extremely racist. I have skin whiter than many white women, and my mother is similarly white. Many Chinese women from the northern region are just as white as any Scandinavian woman and I don’t know how many times I’ve been told by my White girlfriends that I am an “honorary white girl”.
>>
>>75923899
Proof that we have been over run by savages who don't appreciate these great endeavours.
>>
http://www.lily4liberty.com/about-1.html

And so in the future, as more and more asian women marry white men, the next generation of asians will be completely white and asian women and white men will be considered to be of one race. White unity will become global, as the unity between the east and west, between sinic feminine aryan women and Germanic masculine aryan men.
>>
File: 1212.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1212.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
really? No one has an opinion on this????
>>
>>75928035
Who cares? It's all ogre.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 512x288
>>75926104
>Historically, asian women have always been considered honorary white
Only by beta cucks unable to get a White woman.
>>
>>75928035

it would help if we had some context
>>
>>75928132
This. I imagine its only a matter of time before all whites are either gunned down or imprisoned
>>
>>75923899
The only multiculture that has a place in this world is white/(civilized)asian. Not to be confused with dark asians who I assume have genes from shitskin races.
>>
>>75928501
t. naive Clapistani.
The Chinese do not like you. They will move to your country and take it over from within.
>>
>>75928719
Not all of the Chinese are what I would consider civilized. I'm not speaking of nations.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.