[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ever going enough people who are (i) red-pilled and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hitler did nthing wrong.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
hitler did nthing wrong.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
Is there ever going enough people who are (i) red-pilled and (ii) give enough of a fuck to mobilize against the Jews and the SJWs?

Do you envision any meaningful change taking place in your lifetime, or are we all just shouting into the wind?
>>
>>75622521

No because the Jews will always be shadowry figures of your imagination. There are just a bunch of sleazy people who happen to be Jews but they aren't all telepathically communicating with each other to make this grand conspiracy work.

Just douchebags copying other douchebags if anything. So you can't rally people towards an enemy that wasn't really there, that's where Hitler failed. Or if they are there, they control people in such a way to convince them they aren't.

It's going to take an actual person like Soros coming out with a literal "I manipulate world events for the sake of the Jewish people" to actually make an impact on people who aren't conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>75622521

>mobilize against the Jews
Not even the rarest breeds of men like Adolf Hitler were able to accomplish this. There needs to be a different approach and I'm not too sure what that is.
>>
>>75622803
modern day german strategy is converting the nation to islam and bringing jihad to israel
>>
>>75622939
Except Israel rabbis praise the islamification of europe
>>
>>75622803

That's sort of what I was getting at in the post above. Imaging all these neckbeards storming the Rothchild mansion or whatever just to find out they are just weird ass rich people? Imagine how the media, which they may or may not "own" will spin that situation.

I mean who are "the Jews" exactly? Who, the actual name and address do you rally against here? And how you prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they're behind these problems? Problems you have convince others even exist in the first place. That they aren't just a meme-scapegoat everyone's been using for hundreds of years?

I think that's where you start. Pretend there are no Jews and start just creating counter-culture against them. We can be against interracial cuckolding but we don't have to shout THE JEWS! With it too, so then people don't see it as fringe antisemitism but as genuine concern for the race relations in this country.
>>
>>75622790
>of your imagination
So you're saying the millions of dollars a year of hall-of-cost reparations are fake? Israel too? Jewish domination of hollywood and the news are just my imagination?
>>
>>75622790
This is it, really. There's not really a cabal determined to destroy Western values or the nuclear family or the white race, etc. Just like the media, the direction of politics isn't orchestrated to be liberal so much as it is an accident that everyone happens to be liberal. There's nothing to mobilize against; it's literally just memes that people aren't perceptive enough to think about critically.
>>
File: 1464648722482.jpg (2 MB, 1824x3264) Image search: [Google]
1464648722482.jpg
2 MB, 1824x3264
I fucked a 19 year old Jewish girl a couple months ago and she's stupid as fuck. Cheated her way into a UC because she pretends to have terrible ADHD.

I know another ISRAELI super jew, zionist, former member of the IDF and she thinks she is the center of the universe, but all she has the aptitude to do is study communications in Santa Cruz. Gonna fuck her as soon as she gets back from Tel Aviv

And of course I'm naturally an Applied Math Major trying to get into Cal Poly and posting on /pol/ every night. I think the Jews created the global jewish conspiracy because they're attention whores.
>>
>>75624476
>>75622790

The "Jewish Problem" is more than just a meme or a scapegoat. Of course it's important to mention that this "problem" doesn't mean that every person who is a Jew is inherently part of the problem just because they're a jew.

The jewish teachings or mindset can be interpreted or manipulated in a way that produces a picture where Jews are superior and the Goyim are servants to the Jews. That coupled with generally above average intelligence, strong family ideals, and large emphasis on education leads to many jews gaining positions where they hold great power, wealth, and influence.

At that point all it takes is a few bad apples to wreak large scale damage. And what's the easiest way to get rid of a bunch of bad apples? Just throw the whole basket away. This is what many have tried and why the Jews have continuously been kicked out of the countries they've lived in.
>>
It will happen after a global financial meltdown and fuel and oil scarcity/shortage. Global energy scarcity will reveal the global economy as fraudulent, will lead to hardship, and people will respond with renewed tribalism.

Then we'll be saved.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.