[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats probably the best soft target that ISIS could go after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Whats probably the best soft target that ISIS could go after in the US?

My money would be Gay Francisco, they'd attack it, Commiefornians get mad, and nothing of value is lost.
>>
File: washington_nuked.jpg (212 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
washington_nuked.jpg
212 KB, 500x304
>the day is September 11th, 2019
>a lone van is parked on Maryland Ave
>the door to the van opens and an arabic man walks out looking at the nation's capital building only 200 yards away or so
>little to anyone's knowledge inside the van is packed with a stolen russian nuke obtained on the bulgarian black market
>for months isis members had been smuggling the materials into the usa and putting it together undetected
>with knoweldge in nuclear engineering the man has been able to put this make shift nuclear snuke into the back of his van and drive it into the heart of washington
>the man walks away as he has 1 and half hours before the bomb goes off
>and he has two hours before any tow away trucks are forced to take the van away giving him plenty of time
>the nation is in mourning over what happened 18 years prior
>but its about to get a lot worse that day
>>
>>55924935
So, because of traffic he is also gonna die in the explosion...
>>
>>55925202
not exactly I am sure the members of isis or the man would plane on that. If he didn't want to die in the name of allahusnackbar he could find a way out

>the man wipes his fingers prints off the doors and anything else that could incriminate him
>the thing will blow up anyway but he doesn't know why he does it, maybe he is nervous and does it out of impulse
>he had been planning his exit strategy for months
>he can't go to bomb shelter or to a subway system out of the possiblity of getting hurt or being trapped with a mob of people
>the arabic man makes his way to a private dock by the Washington navy yard a mile away
>a boat is docked there under someone else name
>he gets in it and takes off down the Anacostia River away from the chaos
>>
>>55924935
>>55925739
how fucked would that be if this comes true
>/pol/ was right again
>>
bumping for interest. btw i lurk hard. have been lurking almost ten years and only posted three or four times.
>>
>>55926089
When is /pol/ ever right about anything?
>>
>>55926479
>/pol/ is always right, even when it seems that they are wrong
>>
New York would be easier than California. California is already full of refugees and these ones hunt wild boar for meat. If you're not good with a gun, then don't pick a gunfight with someone who eats wild boar.
>>
>>55924429
Frankly the only good thing these terrorist immigrants could do is blow up some liberals. The fag and nigger supporters need to realize that helping these people has made our nation unsafe and that the only response to terrorism that works is rooting them out and killing every last one. Maybe if a few hundred liberals at a gay pride rally get shot in the face maybe our pussy liberal leaders will finally call for action.
>>
Pretty much anywhere, when black friday comes around get ready for all those soft targets to turn into pulped targets.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.