[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany: One Invader Rape Every Three Days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: invaders-male-germany.jpg (133 KB, 730x417) Image search: [Google]
invaders-male-germany.jpg
133 KB, 730x417
Nonwhite invaders raped German women once every three days in the month of August 2015, a substantial increase on the previous months, a survey of the attacks reported in the controlled media has found.

The shocking statistic is only a reflection of the incidents which the media dared report—and does not include unreported cases, or the sexual assault cases reported from within the invader camps in Germany.

Those cases which were reported for August 2015 are listed below. In all of these cases, the perpetrators have not, as of writing, been arrested, but the police are specifically looking for nonwhites, who they always describe as being of “Südlich” (southern, i.e., Arabic) appearance.
>>
On August 3, a “North African” raped a seven-year-old girl in a park in Chemnitz.

On August 1, a male “southerner” attempted to rape a 27-year-old woman in downtown Stuttgart.

On August 8, a male “southerner” attempted to rape a 20-year-old woman in Siegen.

On August 10, five men of “Turkish origin” attempted to rape a girl in Mönchengladbach.

On August 10, a male “southerner” raped a 15-year-old girl in Rinteln.

On August 12, a male “southerner” exposed himself to a 31-year-old woman in Kassel. Police say a similar incident occurred in the same area on August 11.

On August 12, a male “southerner” attempted to rape a 17-year-old woman in Hannover.

On August 13, police arrested two Iraqi “asylum seekers,” aged 23 and 19, for raping an 18-year-old German woman behind a schoolyard in Hamm, a city in North Rhine-Westphalia.
>>
On August 16, a male “southerner” raped a woman in Hanau.

On August 17, three male “southerners” attempted to rape a 42-year-old woman in Ansbach.

On August 23, a “dark skinned” man attempted to rape a 35-year-old woman in Dortmund.

The number of reported sex attacks by nonwhite invaders is substantially higher than the preceding months:

On July 26, a 14-year-old boy was sexually assaulted inside the bathroom of a regional train in Heilbronn, a city in southwestern Germany. Police are looking for a “dark skinned” man between the ages of 30 and 40 who has an “Arab appearance.”
>>
On July 26, a 21-year-old Tunisian “asylum seeker” raped a 20-year-old woman in the Dornwaldsiedlung district of Karlsruhe. Police kept the crime secret until August 14, when a local paper went public with the story.

In June, a 20-year-old Somali “asylum seeker” raped an 88-year-old woman in her house in Porta Westfalica, Herford. News of the attack only emerged in November when the Somali came to trial—and when he alleged that the sexual intercourse had been “consensual.” He could not explain the victim’s bleeding, bruising, and the fact that he had gained entrance to her house through a window.

On June 5, a 30-year-old Somali “asylum seeker” called “Ali S” was sentenced to four years and nine months in prison for attempting to rape a 20-year-old woman in Munich. Ali had previously served a seven-year sentence for rape, and had been out of prison for only five months before he attacked again.

On May 22, a 30-year-old Moroccan invader was sentenced to four years and nine months in prison for attempting to rape a 55-year-old woman in Dresden.
>>
On May 20, a 25-year-old Senegalese invader “asylum seeker” was arrested after he attempted to rape a 21-year-old German woman at the Stachus, a large square in central Munich.

On April 16, a 21-year-old “asylum seeker” from Iraq was sentenced to three years and ten months in prison for raping a 17-year-old girl at festival in the Bavarian town of Straubing in August 2014.

On April 7, a 29-year-old “asylum seeker” was arrested for the attempted rape of a 14-year-old girl in the town of Alzenau.

On February 11, a 28-year-old “asylum seeker” from Eritrea was sentenced to four years in prison for raping a 25-year-old German woman in Stralsund, along the Baltic Sea, in October 2014.

On February 1, a 27-year-old “asylum seeker” from Somalia was arrested after attempting to rape women in the Bavarian town of Reisbach.

On January 16, a 24-year-old Moroccan invader raped a 29-year-old woman in Dresden.

On June 9, two Somali “asylum seekers,” aged 20 and 18, were sentenced to seven-and-a-half years in prison for raping a 21-year-old German woman in Bad Kreuznach, a town in Rhineland-Palatinate, on December 13, 2014.
>>
It should be borne in mind that this list of attacks is not complete: they are only the ones that the media or police reported on, and, as some of the incidents listed above show, both media and police do their best to suppress and cover up the nonwhite rape plague.

An example of the type of logic used to explain away the nonwhite sex crime plague came with the news that a “welcome refugees” party organized by a pro-invasion group in Bonn, Germany, on November 7 ended in disaster when the “special guests”—a large group of nonwhite men—sexually molested nearly every single white female in attendance.
>>
The number of incidents was so many and the nature of the incidents so appalling that the far-leftist group was forced to apologize in public on its official Facebook page. In a post dated November 10, the “Refugees Welcome Bonn” group, said that

>At the party we observed that some men molested, touched, and harassed women. As co-organizers we want to apologize. During the party we tried to identify the offenders and make them leave the venue; also we made announcements where we asked that this behavior be stopped immediately. However, these measures were not successful. We apologize for that!

The leftists could not, of course, bring themselves to accept that the nonwhites had behaved in an entirely predictable fashion. Instead, the leftists said that “all young men behave like that” but they

>…do not want to deny that there are cultural differences. But instead of just negatively pointing fingers at those who misbehave, we believe it’s as important for everyone to tackle these differences in day-to-day integration [programs].

Furthermore, the leftists wrote, they will

>…increase [their] efforts to give no space to such behavior during our upcoming parties and other events. We believe it’s essential to treat each other with respect and share the idea of a general equality between all human beings. That necessarily includes, accepting a “No,” when making advances to somebody, instead of forcing your will on another person.

What the leftists experienced has happened time and time again in Germany and the rest of Europe, where recently arrived nonwhite invaders are confronted with large numbers of attractive white females—especially when they, and white males, are so brainwashed that they are too afraid to defend themselves out of fear of being accused “racist.”

The nonwhite rape plague is, if Sweden is anything to go by, just beginning in Germany. It will not end until the invasion is halted—and reversed.
>>
Source?
>>
Not enough sissy white boys are getting raped by muslim dick and BBC, in my opinion
>>
File: 12734565672378.jpg (176 KB, 899x650) Image search: [Google]
12734565672378.jpg
176 KB, 899x650
I don't have a wife or any sisters, and my mother is dead.

So I'll just lean back and get comfy while the leftists are destroyed by their own creation.
>>
>>55889704
American living in Germany for 6 years here.

Germans are really fucking stupid sometimes. It's a cruel mix of history and cultural cringe, really. They despise "German-ness", and combine it with a typical overly lefty interpretation of inter-personal communication with foreigners. Many Germans have never really interacted with foreigners before, and can't imagine them as real people, for better or worse. They imagine them as sick lost little puppies who you can

A couple weeks ago I was in a grocery store, it's an area where a lot of asylum-seekers live, and a little pack of Arab niglets came in, 10-12 years old shouting in Arabic, and smacking all the dangling signs for fun, picking up candy packages and dropping them across the aisle on other shelves, etc, picking up alcohol bottles and just being totally disrespectful and annoying. Germans were just ignoring them, though of course they were annoyed too. I stared hard at the kids, and after a few moments one of them says in broken German "What see you, you German?!". I answered in English "I'm not fucking German, now why don't you show a little respect and stop screaming and behaving like monkeys and put those things back where you found them?"

The looks on their face, lel. They just stood there in sheepish silence and didn't say anything, then left to buy whatever their moms sent them to buy.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here...
>Oh yea, German girlfriend
>>
>>55891701
that's a good response.
you are a good person and a good USA'n
>>
Just a reminder that Germany will remain keked for eternity. The right wing party AFD lost 2% votes this week, after rising from 3% to 10% in the last 2 months. Now they are at 8%, while legtists either remain at their vote % or rise (except for the CDU (Merkel)) which lost a lot.
>>
Who fucking cares? Those women are almost certainly liberals who post "refugees welcome" on facebook.
Their fathers are feminine bitches who refused to fight their government.

I feel joy for every raped German girl, every dead German citizen.

Why? Because I love this country, but our traitors have to be punished.
>>
File: 1402157297878 - Copy (7).jpg (22 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
1402157297878 - Copy (7).jpg
22 KB, 603x453
Rapists and invaders will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
Come on. The most girls like the rape and thus let it happen.
Merkel probably wants to be raped too
>>
>>55891701

>German girlfriend

dude you did what?
>>
>>55891962
Long story, I'm in too deep now, and I have a decent job. We're not planning to stay here forever, that's for sure.
>>
>>55893103
How I envy you.
>>
>>55891701
This is pretty on point. The truth is, most Germans are kind of afraid of foreigners because as you said, they usually don't meet them and don't interact with them. I'm a first-generation immigrant and when I was a kid, other kids were fucking terrified by my parents just because they spoke with a heavy Russian accent. Germans treat foreigners like they're from some other world and at the same time, they're really scared of being seen as Nazis, so they try to be extra nice to them. It's a really weird behaviour.
>>
>>55891951
Then why would they report it to the police? Why not just pretend it didn't happen?

You think the 7 year old girl enjoyed the smelly black man forcing himself inside her? I hope you're joking but I find it hard to have a sense of humour about things like this, even on 4chan.
>>
>>55894313

Sounds like most americans. Especially liberals.

Avg lib - I love immigrants!

Ask them this: So then why don't you interact with them or live next to them.

Avg lib: Oh shit look at the time. Later nigger.
>>
>>55889492
>one woman every 3 days
>everyone she knows redpilled every 3 days
>even if half cling to the truth the more that are raped the less their argument will hold
It is only a matter of time
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (37 KB, 496x818) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
37 KB, 496x818
>>55889492

"Southern" , "Asian", BULLSHIT.
>>
>>55889851

How are you managing to post between picking shrapnel out of your body and sucking Arab cocks?
>>
>>55894313
>at the same time, they're really scared of being seen as Nazis, so they try to be extra nice to them. It's a really weird behaviour.

This is the main problem.
>>
File: lee.jpg (28 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
28 KB, 500x571
>>55889528
>>55889564

>southerners

I see Europe is well along the governmental linguistic path to creating one large European state with "southerners" aka. Africans/Arabs included (at least unofficially) in this zone of Marxist cultural-ism.
>>
>>55891701
>german girlfriend

Better protect her from the mudslimes .
>>
>>55894313
Yea, and as an American it's weird... I am not 'one of them' (German), and am reminded of this quite often. Yet I'm American, one of the (perhaps) rare 'non-threatening' foreign nationalities that they're OK interacting with (although I have to listen a lot of bullshit about how terrible evil America is -- thanks, I know better than you). So they are usually quite open with me (by German standards anyway). I've had conservations with Germans where I'll end up saying "umm, yea but I'm a foreigner too, remember?" and they'll say "ahh yeaaa, but it's different, you're American."

I actually work with a fair few Russian-German/Spätaussiedler. All are total bros 2bqh, I quite like them as a group. There's a kind of open earnestness about them that many 'pure' Germans lack. They don't always have the greatest education, but they're hardworking and principled. I get that the average German sees them as lower than them, though...

I try to say to German colleagues sometimes "Fuck dude, you can say you disagree with current migration policy without being a Nazi or that you're a total German nationalist." All groups of people have a right to self-determination, that's right in the UN charter, and that includes host societies of western nations. I realize that I have to tip-toe around this though, or people will think I'm KKK. (Ironically, before my current gf, I was dating an Ethiopian girl for several months, and in addition to other white girls I've fucked/dated Jews, a few Flips, a few blacks, an Indian girl, and a 'muslim' Tatar.)
>>
>>55896227
lel, I've asked her not to go to that grocery store anymore, since it's full of unruly refugees half the time. A few months ago, we were there together and after we left, she said some African was hitting on her, saying 'hey beautiful' whispering and blowing air at her (wtf?) and so on. She didn't tell me till after 'cause she knows I would've made a scene. I'm not that aggressive physically, I mean I don't want to get in a fight (I'll be the bad guy), but I will call people out, especially doing it in English usually freaks them.

I feel bad for the people that work there.
>>
>>55889492

apply the "only 1 in 30 rapes are reported" feminist logic to this and run with it OP

its probably even true in this case, women who would come forward will get called nazis by all their social circle in kekmoney
>>
>>55889492
Good thing desu. because thanks to that more and more german will grow angrier and at one point they will snap, just a matter of time thanks to these goat fucker acting like monkeys.
>>
File: 1447480512265.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1447480512265.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>55889492
you are already dead

welcome to hell
>>
>>55889528
>>55889564
>>55889600
>>55889626
>southern

goddamn italians :^)
>>
File: 22.png (340 KB, 603x489) Image search: [Google]
22.png
340 KB, 603x489
>>55889492

Game over man, Game over

It's to late, you have officially been occupied by Allah
>>
>>55889704
"we asked really nicely if they would stop raping our women"
>>
>>55889492
>>55889528
>>55889564
>>55889600
>>55889626
>>55889704

Source for all this?
>>
>>55891701
That is on point actually. We distance ourselves from "non-whites" except some friends. We fear them sometimes. Foreigners are living in their own selfmade ghettos as the white population just moves somewhere else. Then, we think it's a miracle that some foreigners don't speak a single word of german.They never had to. But instead of integrating we are separating and fear to speak up when somebody just behaves rude because getting called a nazi seems to be a deep fear for us. It's weird and cause some really deep problems in our society where people who speak up getting punished or outlawed and the sheeple getting petted. If you pet a dog when he shows fear in a certain situation, he will always show fear cause he thinks that's the way how you have to behave then.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.