[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think ISIS will attack any swiss places? I dare those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
Do you think ISIS will attack any swiss places? I dare those goatfuckers to try it. We're all armed. And we're trained to shoot.
>>
Possibly...
>>
nobody cares faggot.
>>
They won't as long as they have targets in MAIN European countries. The problems may come if our pasty government decides to shit over 9.2 and we get a flood of migrants from the now-closed France and the possibly--in-the-future-closed Germany. Also, the WEF in January may be a possible target, with loads of leaders in the same place.

By the way, we ARE armed and trained, but don't underestimate how many pussies go around our cities preaching love and tolerance and shit. Leftism is still strong in our country, leading to less and less young people being able to actually stand up for Switzerland and instead adhering to bullshit progressive ideologies which may well endanger the well-being of our country in the near future. My advice is to stay strong, be determined, keep your arms and ammunition close-by and well maintained and don't count on the pussified masses to react. If shit happens, the few people with balls still left will have to do all the dirty work.
>>
Nobody gives a shit about Switzerland, samefag.
>>
>>55885257
Nobody cares about your post. I'm just asking for an answer, and faggot is the wrong one.. Otherwise, this is politically incorrect anyways..
>>
>>55884993
>>55885135
doubtful, samefag, but good luck if they do
>>
No one's armed on the streets or in a nightclub, retard.
>>
>>55885297
nobody cares medikit.
>>
>>55885289
Thanks you, finally a real answer. Let those sandniggers come. I'm armed and trained.
>>
next major attack will happen in canada most likely. I feel bad for my country, because Trudeau wants to supper refugees, which is fine, but unless screening that goes even beyond america's takes place, I guarantee shit will go down in vancouver/toronto/montreal ect.
ISIS would be beyond retarded to attack the Swiss, for a gigantic number of reasons, the biggest being Switzerland is the bank of the world, and the second biggest being /every single one of you fuckers is trained and armed/
>>
File: 2015-11-16-12-33-34-1968933701.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16-12-33-34-1968933701.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
Fuckin swizzcück ISIS have Tanks and shit

You swizzcücks Come with the Fahrrad Armee pic related
>>
>>55885343
I'm talking about at home. And if shits getting real. Not the streets. I know our laws.
>No fullauto
>No silencers
>No concealed carry
>3 Guns per license.
>You may carry it on the street if its on safe and unloaded.
>>
>>55884993
>implying they care abotu Switzerland
>>
>>55884993
It's nothing to do with being armed JEEZ you sound like an American.
Just like they had attacks on their soil even though Burgers claim they could stop a terror attack with their guns they are almost certain to start posting here.

With all due respect Clockbro . . .I don't think Switzerland is a likely target.
>>
How do I move to Switzerland?
I'm a year away of graduating as BaEng Electrical Engineering...
>>
File: 1443547152913.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1443547152913.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>55885452
>>
>>55885432
>canadians still thinking their country matters
>>
>>55885452
>implying bycicle troops weren't frightening as shit when they were still in use
>1960s
>being able to move an entire infantry battallion through a town without it being seen or heard

the concept is silly if looked at nowadays, but when it was implemented it was scary shit
>>
>>55884993
medkit pls
>>
>>55885630
And that's how the jap did to my country 60 years ago.
>>
>>55884993
Why would they? I mean seriously what could they gain from it?
>>
>>55884993
What religio-political goal would attacking Switzerland accomplish?
I don't recall any Muslim attacks being genuinely random.
>>
Vote for Köppel and hope that he rules Islam illegal, as he said in october
>>
>>55885698
If they attack the WEF like the other poster implied, they could cause havoc if a leader dies. They could, and I MEAN COULD gain money
>>
>>55884993
When a young male moves to your country does he get a weapon and some training?
>>
>>55885779
there is no way in hell they could make it into the wef. So blowing up a tram in basel or shooting up the Bellvue in Zürich? but why would they do that?
>>
>>55885630
I live on what was the land of the Ojibwe.
Their neighbors the Mohawks had a bling-centered, highly formalized sort of war. They mocked the Ojibwe for not knowing how to fight properly.
Then the Ojibwe decimated the Mohawks, using "unmasculine" swamp hunting techniques that paralleled guerilla warfare.
Then the Mohawks shut up.
>>
>>55885800
No, of course not. A large part of the population is neither armed nor trained.
>>
>>55885800
Soldiers do, if they can go home they take their weapons with them. If they finish the training they may buy the gun, it gets sent to the manufacturer and converted to semi auto only.
>>
>>55885800
He is told to get citizenship (18 years' worth of stay) or get the fuck out.
>>
>>55884993
>Do you think ISIS will attack any swiss places?

Honestly, not before they attack London, Madrid, Moscow, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Rome, Berlin, Brussels, and even Lisbon. ISIS wants attention, and we're relatively insignificant compared to the rest of Europe.

Also, like someone pointed out, we're armed. It doesn't matter that nobody carried their guns around, the point is that civilians are less likelly to be able to defend themselves in those other countries I mentioned, and a terrorist group will therefore look for the path is least resistance
>>
>>55884993
Well they went to that drawing thing in Texas so yeah.
>>
>>55885482
There have been two attacks stopped this year alone
>>
>>55885977
What will they do if their 2020 plan (take over Europe) Succeeds? Leave us alone? Nah.
>>
>>55885452
holy kek
>>
>>55886116
Only 2? . . .I read somewhere that we foiled at least 6 in the last 6 months . . .bad times man, bad times indeed!
>>
To be honest, I'm a bit afraid that we are fuckes because we have so many Muslim fags. But like I said, we're armed.
>>
>>55884993
If you are not involved in current middle-east war, then probably not.

They don't like crosses though, so be careful with this flag
>>
>>55886428
*Votes to redesign our Medikitfagflag*
>>
>>55885779
>attack the WEF
>ISIS attacking World economic forum
>World economic forum
>Attended by the same people who created ISIS
AYY LMAO
>>
>>55885452
kek
>>55884993
Theres nothing in schweiz. Like the most said, no one cares about switzerland.
The only reason they would do something here would be because they got bored
>>
>>55884993
Don't worry OP. They have no idea you even exist.
>>
>>55885578
it has nothing to do with whether or not my country matters you retard, it has to do with the fact that Canada is hilarious vulnerable because of trudead.
>>
>>55885977
Traditionally isn't your country neutral in wars? If they attacked you and your country got involved in the fight against ISIS, those goat fucking muzzies would probably see that as a win.
>>
>>55884993
stop being such an attention whore cow fucker

terrorists dont give a shit about us
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.