[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 551x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 551x296
Will there be another attack in Europe? And if so, when?

I'm ready for war
>>
>>55883366
The coming centuries are nothing but fire and blood.
>>
They threatened Russia, which is Eastern Europe, but still at this point at least a voice of reason.

I'm from the Donbass and you saw how we supported a conflict that we knew was just (pro-separatist, of course) in the face of international finger-wagging. If ISIS/IL/NewDurkaDurkaEmpire attacks St. Petersburg or Moscow then Europe will get some inspiration, although obviously I don't want more Russian lives lost. More Russians died in the Sinai plane crash than in Paris but you don't see the reaction for that (it could have been a bomb, give it a couple days). Russia won't have some libfags holding real men back.

You could almost call it the next Crusade, but at this point I don't know who wants it more, IS or people like me.
>>
My next guess for attacks are
1.) Britian
2.) Germany
3.) Sweden
>>
>>55883677
As opposed to when in history?
>>
File: coolfaced.jpg (72 KB, 892x462) Image search: [Google]
coolfaced.jpg
72 KB, 892x462
next bombing before christmas
they gona go to supermarket and bumb all the people doing shopping
>>
File: 1110.png (68 KB, 1410x1410) Image search: [Google]
1110.png
68 KB, 1410x1410
>>55883873
2016, the 10th Crusade
>>
>>55883894
Not sure about Sweden but I agree with the other two. It's simply a matter of time.
>>
>>55884418
I fear the same mate.
Although Brit agencies have made loads of arrests recently with people plotting shit, I reckon it's just a matter of time before Britain gets another dose of enrichment.

I also reckon America is long overdue for another wake-up!
>>
>>55884418
Sweden is way too pussified. I don't think they will get bombed. I think they will just get overwhelmed by mobs of Muslims and flee.
>>
Im hoping for Eurovision "song contest" in sweden, that would truly be a thrill.
>>
>>55883366
Yes.
Early next year.
>>
>>55883894
hoping for sweden here
>>
When ISIS going to release an HD Video of the Paris attacks?
>>
>>55884992
You don't need to be a terrorist to want to blow that shit up.
>>
New Year's Eve Eiffel Tower bomb at the stroke of midnight.

If all of this shit was a book, this would be the first paragraph of the prologue.
The ride has literally only begun.
>>
>>55884582
We had a Muslim nutter running around shooting military recruiters in a town called Chattanooga, Tennessee earlier this year. He killed five people.
>>
File: blacksep.jpg (49 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
blacksep.jpg
49 KB, 650x366
>mfw it happens in Munich
>>
>>55885911
I don't mean a lone nutter but a big event like 9/11 or Boston . . .I mean, who could have predicted those?
If it could happen during a Marathon, it could happen anywhere!
>>
>>55883873
>don't see the reaction for that

Because you dumb russkis still deny it was a bomb. Jesus are you dense of something?
>>
>>55883894
Sweden seems too low key and why would they try killing their own people?

Britain seems to be quite the police state and hasn't suffered much terrorism lately.

Germany is naive as fuck so I'll go with them or Rome or Madrid as alternatives.
>>
>>55886393
When Lee Rigby was murdered, Muslims got rekt in retaliation.

It is time for mainland Europe to retaliate.

http://pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
>>
Imho it doesn't matter where the next attack is, as long as there's more attacks.
>>
>>55886393

>Rome or Madrid
I thought Spain and Italy were redpilled about the kebab invasion. Isn't there hardly any Muslims there?
>>
>>55886501
Spain isn't redpilled, the Mussies just don't want to go there . .. high unemployment, quite poor, No generous benefits!
>>
>>55886393
I'm swaying on the Sweden bit. But I just think Sweden is literally too pussy of a country to actually defend itself.

I put Britian at 1 because of all the tension Brits and Muzzies have been having. Thier own government treats thier citizens like pieces of shit. They will fight back. Its like trapping an animal in a corner.

Germany will be overrun and turn into Baghdad 2. Merkel just loves that Muslim dick and Muslims have been proven to be retarded. A country full of suicidal retards is not a good sign.
>>
>>55883366
I hope so. At this point I just hope that everything burns.
>>
>>55886908
We have really tight surveillance and intelligence services that aren't incompetent.

Plus we have a lot of experience with the IRA bombing us etc. And yes as you say, tensions are very high between Muslims and non Muslims here.

I'm itching for them to attack us again, any excuse needed to fire bomb their fucking devil worship palaces.
>>
>>55886393
ISIS doesn't need to hit Sweden. The "refugees" will when based Jimmy gets the majority vote next election.
>>
File: the legend.jpg (4 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
the legend.jpg
4 KB, 267x200
I'd say Belgium. They guy fled there, there's a large movement/ blackmarket weapons moving in.

Correct me, but i believe most of the raids have been in Belgium.
>>
Didn't the sandniggers post a video saying that Spain will be the next? And talking in perfect spanish about sandniggers living in Spain to get up and rise for the jihad.
>>
Germany is next for sure
>>
>>55883366
Early December 6 to 9 is Festival of Lights in Lyon, originally a Christian celebration. I'm worried
>>
>>55887021

I wonder why someone hasn't done that yet to be honest. What's stopping some white guy walking into a mosque on a Friday with a loaded assault rifle.
>>
File: 9625862857235.jpg (411 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
9625862857235.jpg
411 KB, 1920x1280
>>55887389
we could use a wake-up call
>>
>>55887753
Fuck the rifle . . . .you need to dress as a Crusader and go berserk with a sword.
>>
>>55887918

I spend a lot of time in Bradford and I feel very uneasy here at the minute. Though I wonder if they'd attack a city with such a big Muslim population
>>
>>55888028
>Bradford
Sorry to hear that.

I'm in Somerset and all is fine But I have been to London and Brum lately and it's awful to see Britain like this!
>>
Apparently there's an attack underway as we speak. Brussels or something like that.
>>
Brussels for sure
>>
>>55883366
Spain will be next probably, Netanyahu is not happy that if he comes to spain he will be immediately arrested for killing spanish civilians on a boat in international waters
>>
>>55883366
Yes, within weeks.
>>
>>55883366
I hope so, it's very entertaining.
>>
>>55887389
>GSG-9 will shut them down before anything happens
>We don't wake up
The ride never ends.
>>
Rome, they will bomb the Colloseum.
>>
File: 1446762524926.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1446762524926.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
>>55883366
>Will there be another attack in Europe?
Of course, you fuckin' gimp. As long as there are Muslims in Europe, there will be attacks.
>>
>>55883366
Look I knew that phaggot ass Jesus cunt was in isis look he's right there the one on the far left.. All religion is cancer and we need them all dead
>>
>>55889207

the thing is that many Muslims there are first generation immigrants, there doesn't seem to be home-grown Islamist communities. In 10 years time however...
>>
>>55887757
Look a picture of all ugly looking cunts/10
>>
Oh, it certainly will be more attacks

Until people get so pissed so they start a race war or until muslims prevail

It's really simple, you can't replace native European population with muslims without any conflicts
>>
>>55889870
Bibi can send some "syrian refugees" and start shooting
>>
>>55883366
Random Muslim attack white people every day in Europe
>>
They just put out a video saying US is next. Obviously they are bluffing and will hit Euro next again. Watch out Britain, Germany and France again.
>>
>>55889960

You can, if you take it slow, and just replace the demographics with birthrate and exploiting leftist politics for immigration. Isis does not even know West is already under complete leftist control and all they have to do is immigrate and fuck white girls and Europe will be majority Muslim in 100 years.
>>
>>55890180
You're right, however there's a tipping point, where one group decides to take over, in which immigrants still need to set their rule as a law instead of informal rules. In that moment happening happens.

Just like in Kosovo. Albanians used to come to Kosovo en masse, birth 10 kids, and in the end they started war to "legally" take over the region.

If you want to see the future of Europe, look at Kosovo example
>>
File: flags.png (463 KB, 491x674) Image search: [Google]
flags.png
463 KB, 491x674
I hope we get hit next. Australia is becoming way too pc for my liking.
>>
>>55886501
Southern italy is one of the main ways into europe for africans. It's full of them.
>>
>>55890830
>original inhabitants

what the fuck

no one cares about the original inhabitants of europe
>>
File: 879875655.png (99 KB, 299x249) Image search: [Google]
879875655.png
99 KB, 299x249
>>55883894
>le sweden
Fuck off, we're untouchable, and you're all ten times more keked and fucked than us. Stay mad you jelly faggots.
>>
>>55883366
HALP HALP PROTECT US FROM ISIS/ISIL, couple rag heads, and with 100 commissioned US Navy Ships and Submarines, 40 million active troops, not being able to solve the problem, eludes to only a different strategy these guys are playing. Fuck ISIL
>>
>>55892676
untouchable because all of you are muslims, right, Ahmed?
>>
>>55892676
who let you out of your shed
>>
>>55890830
>original inhabitants of this country
But the country was both founded and built by white men.
>>
>>55893525

Muhammad lets them out occasionally for air.
>>
>>55883894
Sweden is next weapons already found in a refugee centre.
Uk has stopped a bunch of terrorist attacks but they can't do that forever.
>>
>>55883366
>I'm ready for war
No you're not
You faggot's are so unprepared it's ridiculous
If you guys go to war with them you will need a massive rearing of both the people and militaries
And you k o what that means, taking loans from America
And then it's the lend lease act all over again
It's not that I hate you guys but I want as little to do with you as possible.
You aren't ready for this, just ignite the fire and let us put it out, we get to go into full war mode with our new glorious godking. You get to see th most amazing display of kebab removal the world has ever known, and we get to play with our military industrial complex one last time before it goes bye bye
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.