[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no such thing as radical muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: NTb1CA2.jpg (666 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
NTb1CA2.jpg
666 KB, 1280x959
There is no such thing as radical muslims among a populace of "moderate" muslims, because the so called radical beliefs are also held in majority for all muslims.

Here is a timestamped video from a Scandinavian Muslim Conference in Norway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m16s

If it doesn't automatically do it, skip to 2:16. Watch the segment where he has them raise their hands.

It really shows that even among the most liberal Europeans, just about all Muslims respond favorably to sharia law implementation and reject the principles of their Christian/Atheist European principles.

In scarcity they fast growing "peaceful" demographic. In a sizable minority they become more vocal and demand placation. As a majority, they conquer. The Qu'ran allows muslims to lie, mislead, betray, and cheat nonbelievers and the governments of nonbelievers if it benefits Islamic principles, followers of Islam, the spread of Islam, and the implementation of sharia law. This is called Taqqiya. We need another crusade.
>>
File: bean.jpg (51 KB, 336x331) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
51 KB, 336x331
>>
File: 1447306590914.jpg (27 KB, 480x286) Image search: [Google]
1447306590914.jpg
27 KB, 480x286
>>55876658
>>
File: 1403134743801.jpg (27 KB, 287x487) Image search: [Google]
1403134743801.jpg
27 KB, 287x487
I was watching a story on the recent elections in Myanmar. There's this Buddhist leader there whose group has been at war with the Muslims there for years. He said he wants to kill all of them and that they are destroying the country.
That's fucking insane. Buddhists. Fucking Buddhists hate Muslims. Literally the most chill people on the planet can't get along with Muslims. Muslims can't get along with any other type of society. Yet somehow it's never their fault when they fail to integrate into another country. It's always the "white racists" fault.
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>55876961
Well put.
>>
>>55876658
Watching all these foreigners flooding into my country who want me to sit separately from men, use separate entrances from men, and be generally subservient is terrifying.
>>
>>55876658
>We need another crusade.

No. Fuck you dumb fucking christians kekolds. All we needed was to stop fucking bombing them a fucking decade ago and not let these fucking low IQ people who hate our fucking societies into them. But you're so fucking terrified of being called a racist you keep bombing them while letting them immigrate en masse here, causing them to attack our own fucking innocent civilians to a point where everyones so terrified they've given up their own fucking basic right. Its as if you think you can just convert them and then they'll magically become civilized if they consider themselves christians.

Thanks for ruining the world with blind hate and fear, dumbass christfags
>>
>>55876961
daaaamn right!
>>
>>55877161
>>
>>55877161
>muslims attack other countries
>other countries retaliate

hurr durr if you didn't fight back they would've stopped.
>>
>>55877135
For whatever reason, feminists in the western world are constantly defending Muslims. As a woman you really need to be vocal about how much you value your freedoms and don't let them promote their all encompassing minority-positive rhetoric.
>>
>>55876658
Damn that whole video was just creepy. Showing their true colors amidst their own kind.
>>
>>55877771
And it was posted on youtube by the very muslims who filmed it. They're not even trying to hide it.
>>
A radical muslim wants to cut your head off.

A moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to cut your head off.

>I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU

https://youtu.be/6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
>>55877161
Not bombing them anymore is a half-measure.

It does nothing to address the amount of them already here. Does nothing to address them illegally entering our countries.

As it stands there are already one hell of a lot of Muslims spread throughout Europe. As long as the border is weakly guarded more will come in whether you allow it or not.
>>
>>55877651
Trust me, I do. Literally anytime immigration is bought up I say I cannot be intellectually honest and support Islam and the mass immigration of muslims whilst being a bisexual woman (I know, I know, degeneracy etc).

I desperately wish the left would wake up and realise how the average muslim actually wants to treat gender and sexual minorities.
>>
>>55876658
I mean if everything has to be the way it is, why not adopt the Malaysian System?

>The constitution of Malaysia also provides for a unique dual justice system—the secular laws (criminal and civil) and sharia laws.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Malaysia

If they want to have their hands cut off for committing rape, just let them have that. The rest of us can just get on with nice and just laws. In Malaysia your ID card even states what judicial system you fall under. Children are born into their respective systems based on their parents, and signing out of the Sharia system, because you might not practice Muslim values is near impossible. Which means their kids are fucked for life.

Just let them have it.
>>
>>55878755
kek I love this. and if the left complains tell them they're enforcing ideological colonialism and that it's racist to make them live by our laws
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.