[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: I tell you the secret to living well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1400397493332.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1400397493332.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>
File: 1457845789635.jpg (50 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1457845789635.jpg
50 KB, 620x372
>>55861701
When can we obliterate the human race?
>>
>>55861701
Pretend to be Jewish

Say the following:
>your father was Gentile but your mother was Jewish by ethnicity. She identified as a secular Jew and raised you in a secular environment. You are new to the religion and you are trying to reconnect with your Jewish roots.

If you are ethnic, you can say you were adopted.

It's the ultimate path to an easy life. You gain access to:
>business connections
>protection from white oppression SJW, you can say that you are Jewish and that they are antisemitic
>it allows you to form business connections while at Synagogue
>easy access to Jewish girls. Jdate is like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>>55861960
i'm uncut doe
>>
>>55861960
I'm a freemason which is kind of like that, try Jew-lite. I've made some good connects but it's mostly hard working protestant types. I imagine tribal bennies are unreal. Don't they give Jews free trips to Israel? I could use a vacation.
>>
>>55861960
I was going to guess being a sociopath. I was right.
>>
>>55862079
It's fine, you can say that your mom was the Jewish bohemian hippy type. Those type of Jews don't cut.

>>55862171
It's called birthright Israel and they do give you free trips. Before you do something like that, it's easier to go to a synagogue so you can become familiar with "Jewish geography." It's like do you know ____ from ____, or ____ who is a friend of _____. The correct answer is always to say no, but ask them if the know ____ of ____.
>>
>>55862179
Just use things and create the best opportunities for yourself.

Synagogue is like one big business get together. Almost no one is really religious, they just attend to make contacts.
>>
>>55861960
Jewish girls are the most boring women in the world, and still sluttier than most think
>>
>>55863322
So? There's nothing wrong with sleeping around with slutty girls. Enjoy the experience.
>>
>>55861701
what if im arab muslim? can i out taqiyya jews?
>>
>>55864275
Easy. Pretend to be Sephardic Jew.
>>
>>55861960
Funny because this is true as fuck.

I have real Jewish mom and can confirm.
>>
Do you think that ones IQ will raise if you try to be Jewish?

I feel like they are so smart because they have to learn Hebrew, English, other languages and memorize Torah and shit. They had to do that because of Muslim vs Jews back in B.C. In order to keep religion.

I feel like trying to be Jewish and studying will make me smarter and eventually more successful. Can anyone confirm?
>>
Is it true that Jews get free college from the German reparations package?
>>
>>55865141
I pretend to be Jewish. The experience has led me to be more adept at discerning manipulation. Besides that, nothing has really changed.

The business acumen I have learned, has also been quite helpful.

>>55865534
No but the repatriations have amounted to $90 billion for Israel. Some of it, or at least I think only the interest, was given to the survivors, but the principal is being used to aid in Israel's development.

There are also a lot of Jewish organizations that finance education for Jewish individuals.
>>
>>55865141
Jews are superior because God chose them, they are his people and they have a soul from God himself that goyim do not have, goyim are empty vessels, if you want to be close to God then convert to ultra Orthodox Judaism and become complete, if not die and turn to dust like all golems.
>>
>>55861701
weight lifting

eating right

learn what it means to be selfish after year of lifting

literally your iq will rise if you do the above
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.