[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /revenge/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: naughty devil pepe.jpg (74 KB, 467x591) Image search: [Google]
naughty devil pepe.jpg
74 KB, 467x591
>tfw throwing packs of bacon at the local mosque by moonlight
>tfw pulling off muslim women's headscarves and running away
>tfw posting isamophobic comments on yik yak
>tfw also false flagging by making pro Isis yak yaks, which will undoubtedly lead towards further stigmatization of muslims
>>
>>55860983
I like you anon :^^^^^)
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 390x426) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 390x426
>>55860983
Surprised no one has pulled a Dylann Roof on a mosque yet.
>>
>>55860983
The pen is mightier than the sword. Use your intellect to persuade your fellow citizens of the danger they are in. The best revenge is a unified and informed opposition to the cancer of Islam and their SJW enablers.

Paste this on all youtube videos:

TERRORISM WORKS.

Every time one of these terrorist attacks occurs, criticism of Islam becomes more and more off limits. Our spineless politicians are quick to focus on the secondary problems of mass immigration from the Islamic world, such as demonising those with genuine concerns about the encroachment of this violent ideology into Western Society. But it when it comes to calling a spade a spade and taking decisive action, they are nowhere to be seen.

This could be the death of democracy and open society as we know it. Most people seem to be so brainwashed they don't realise that the very foundations of our civilisation are under attack. We have been indoctrinated from birth to be endlessly and unconditionally tolerant, and now we are waking up. The Media has FAILED us. Our governments have FAILED us. The internet seems to be the only forum in which our generation can honestly express themselves without fear of reprisals from violent extremists and the P.C twitter brigade.

Spread this message. Islam needs to be stopped in it's tracks. It's not too late to make a grassroots change. Wake up your fellow citizens from their propaganda-induced stupor and protect your society for your children.
>>
>>55861081
Thanks m8

>:^)
>>
>anglo-sphere posters

Surprised /pol/ doesn't have a muslim hate thread right now.

Also, I too plan on bacon bombing my local mosque. Hopefully just before morning prayers, but we'll see.
>>
>>55861266
You underestimate the brainwashing. Most people are way too scared to say anything that could be considered "racist." I've gotten way more vocal in my personal life about what a threat these Muslim motherfuckers are. Last night in a bar with my friends I was talking loudly about how Europe is committing suicide and needs to kick the Muslims out. I live in California so I got a few stares but these liberal pussies would never say shit to me.
>>
File: 1444986680921.jpg (36 KB, 570x592) Image search: [Google]
1444986680921.jpg
36 KB, 570x592
>>55862657
>>
>>55863085
I don't underestimate it at all, I was someone who woke up from it. It can be done, but people need to be bathed in the same amount of information from our side as they are from the left. Opinions can be swayed with objective and accurate presentation of facts that debase the propaganda in most (of not all)of the mainstream media.
>>
>>55863085
tfw making a angry drunk racist rant on facebook on friday
>>
>>55865280
I've been posting shit about how Europe needs to throw Islam out. It's not racist because it's a religion. My only Muslim origin friends admit to me that they are no longer Muslim and hate their retarded religion.
>>
Motherfucking retard.

You understand this only serves to ground peoples beleif that "white people are racist" and muslims are "acting in self defence"

If you want to really do something, do false flag attacks. Find out where local christan members live, write threatening letters, bleach their grass, burn a crucifix.

Garner sympathy for white people, don't fucking let a media that's already 11 inches deeply penetrated by Muslim apologist go for 12 inches.
>>
>>55862657
Have fun getting arrested.
>>
>>55862657
>doesn't have a muslim hate thread

3/4 of current posting is muslim hate.

Also fuck bacon bombing. Go to your local butchers and see if you can't get pigs blood and just pour it through a window or something.
>>
>>55862657
Didn't a guy get two years for baconing a mosque in the uk recently?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.