[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://bigstory.ap.org/d12633bdb29e 437eafc2a39dfe378f90 OF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Germoney.png (252 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Germoney.png
252 KB, 500x381
http://bigstory.ap.org/d12633bdb29e437eafc2a39dfe378f90

OF COURSE IT'S A FUCKING WOMAN WHO SAID THIS

Your Defence Minister is a woman

>Germany's defense minister is pushing back against the idea that extremists are entering Europe as refugees.

>European officials have expressed concern after a passport discovered close to the body of one of the Paris attackers was found to have been used last month passing through Greece and the Balkans.

>Ursula von der Leyen said Sunday that linking Europe's migrant crisis to the threat of terrorism would be wrong.

>She says that "terrorism is so well organized that it doesn't have to risk the arduous refugee routes, and the sometimes life-threatening crossings at sea."
>>
>better support me or ill fuck syrians instead

this is literally female mentality
>>
Nice to know that she is so incompetent that Islamists could simply fly into Germany on a German airlines.
>>
Also this directly from the Wiki of Ursula von der Leyen

>A physician by profession, she previously also served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs from 2009 to 2013 and as the Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth from 2005 to 2009. Von der Leyen has been tipped as a possible future successor to Chancellor Angela Merkel due to personal loyalty to the Chancellor and her 'political instinct'

Minister of Labour and Social Affairs
Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth
No military background at all

>She was born in Ixelles in Brussels, where her father worked for the European Commission (as a Director-General from 1969). She attended the European School until 1971, when the family relocated to Lehrte in Hanover after her father had become CEO of Bahlsen and involved in state politics in Lower Saxony.

Her father was a Director-General for the European Commission. She's been trained since birth to bring about the destruction of her nation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen
>>
>>55859142
>Heiko and Ursula von der Leyen have seven children.

Shes done her part, have you?
>>
>>55859919

On my way
>>
File: 1442863252066.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442863252066.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
Anons I think I speak for all of us when I say that it would be real fuckin neato if ISIS druka durka's were to allah snakbar Germany's kek officials.
>>
>>55858874
Except they put everyone suspected of being a radical islamist here under surveillance which makes it hard for them to plan and succeed in their attacks.

If anything, flying trained men to Turkey, and let them blend with refugees is the best way to pass incognito, especially with the "refugees dindu nuffin mentality". Daesh are scum but far from being idiots, they know what they're doing and they know that their operations will only suceed if they manage to pass under the radar the refugee thing is a gift from god for them.
>>
File: 1447436511642.gif (634 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1447436511642.gif
634 KB, 255x200
>>55859142
Obama studied constitutional law in college paid for by an admitted terrorist, only practiced law for 2 years(during those years he did almost no work), was a community organizer for almost a decade, then magically won his race in the Senate when the liberals talked Paul Ryans ex wife I to airing all their dirty laundry from their divorce forcing him to step down in a race he was slated to win with 70% of the votes and allowing Obama to win in a landslide against a human wet blanket. He was only a senator for a single term before running for president during which time he showed for less than 1/3 of the times he was supposed to and when he was there he did almost no work to speak of. Yet this man is at the highest office known to humanity and was voted in a second time.
You don't have to do jack shit to become a politician anymore and it's almost better apparently if you have 0 experience related to what you're running for.
Fuck the kikes, race war now
>>
>>55859919
>Shes done her part,
By birthing 7 anti-white self hating commie brats?
Eat shit you dirty commie poutine sucking faggot
>>
So, you basically opened your borders for anyone, even people without any sort of documentation, and she still claims that no extremist got through?

This is some serious retardation, even for leftys.
>>
>>55860870
And yet, they are white. Checkmate
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if Germany started letting refugees into their military and power plants.
>>
>>55861080

Just a couple days before Paris, a Tunisian terrorist was caught in Italy pretending to be a refugee to get into Europe.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/11982518/Tunisian-terrorist-returns-to-Europe-posing-as-asylum-seeker.html
>>
>>55861194
Seriously, this is some downs-level thinking, even if you don't consider the fact that it's almost impossible that no terrorist got through with millions of refugees.

She literally said that people who engage in suicide attacks wouldn't risk their lives crossing the seas. How the fuck is this woman a minister?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.